Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) (46481 Views)

Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Ebenism: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
hmmm
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Exoticfarmer: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's quite Impressive .
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by johnpalmer774(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sergio101:
It's a welcomed development.

And if you think the youths are coming out because of Tinubu or Atiku........my brother/sister, you have been left behind!!!

We are waxing stronger cool

So kindly tell us who Youths are coming out for ? Instead of u to speak for yourself, someone that may not been able to control people within his environment is here speaking for the youths.
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by 9japride(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Those discouraging people that their votes won't count are all working for their daily bread so as to feed their love ones through selfish way. According to them maybe it's in the next 100 years that vote will count. Smh
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Sergio101(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
johnpalmer774:

So kindly tell us who Youths are coming out for ? Instead of u to speak for yourself, someone that may not been able to control people within his environment is here speaking for the youths.

Kuku maintain your Jagara Jagara lane.

Bogus everywhere!!!
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Victor08032(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Anyway, I wish anyone somewhere else thinking that TINUTIFU, ATIKFU OR SOMEONE ELSE having afare in this coming election failure. Because we are moving to the heat hight.. we are obediently soaring higher & that election is for the Youths not for old useless EMI LO KAN
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by aremz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by oladele239(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pls are we getting the permanent voters card in October or the temporary for those that registered this year
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Femidfo: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ok now,
We are Obidiently Obidient
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by swissgoldenpro2: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is laudable
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by johnpalmer774(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=tonididdy post=114149454]

Fruitless venture if election day isn't peaceful or the youths do not turn it into a football holiday
♧[/quote

Don’t mind them , many of them cannot spend an hour on the queue beside most of them will be at home watching football or other programs on tv , G”boys will be on their system doing what they know how to do best , some will be on the street playing soccers.
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
2023 election will be credible let your vote count don't sell your vote.
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Temptee101(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
I'm forever Obidient

Know this and know peace!
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by adefitim(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Only a fool will believe that the surge in collections of PVC these days is because of one particular candidate

1 Like

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Echoban: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sergio101:

And if you think the youths are coming out because of Tinubu or Atiku........my brother/sister, you have been left behind!!!

I was there live , i enjoyed the concert and I'm voting BAT undecided

1 Like

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Sergio101(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Echoban:

Your cup of tea not mine
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Eriokanmi: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Obi the revioitionist . Everywhere you go
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by pacespot(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice one
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Khaysee: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice concept most will still not get pvc

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale prices
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rubbish! No one has asked why printing of PVCs has not commenced when its less than a year to elections.
Are they going to print PVCs on election day?

What a joke of a country.
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Enumerator(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
How much?
Megamind0:

Stay plugged to all your devices with this powerhouse at all times.

High capacity
Dual ports

Cash on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by johnpalmer774(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Echoban:

One of the few sensible comment here , just look at way he said he will be voting for BAT unlike some that will be using we instead of them to speak for themselves alone , most of them can’t even control their younger siblings at home.

1 Like

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Krismas(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Everest9:
You are 100% free to vote for who ever you want to vote for but if you have interest of Nigeria and the generation to come then you know the truth.

There is only one person who are not looking for presidential seat for the money or power but to fix Nigeria and that person is nobody but Peter Obi
grin Ur Peter OBI will lose in FLYING COLORS grin
The man is only present on social media grin
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Krismas(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Everest9:
I laugh when I see comment like this,

Do me a favor, tell INEC to ensure that every citizen who desire to vote get their PVC at any cost untill then we will discuss more after election because right now the election is between INEC and Peter Obi.

We have POS machine in every corners of our houses how come INEC now find it difficult to ensure easy and smooth PVC registration.

INEC is already compromised
grin I said it!
The likes of you normally enjoy SLEEPING ON A BICYCLE grin
Democracy is not designed to return credible leaders
Its not just INEC, it’s democracy, which is the government of the oligarchs for the oligarchs and by the oligarchs
The system merely pretends to involve the masses.
Power has NEVER belong to the masses
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Krismas(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Obi the revioitionist . Everywhere you go
grin No matter how OBIdient u become, u cannever prevent BAT from flying ahead of u
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sergio101:

Youths are coming out because of who?
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Jmichael1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na tinubu go still win dis election.....
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice initiative
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by kayperry: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
PlayerMeji:
U okay?

Which youth vote no count?

Did the Youth movement not bring in JONATHAN, FRESH AIR 2011 and Buhari CHANGE 2015 ń 2019?

It's time we stopped using the YOUTH YOUTH Mantra and find something else to call it...

They claim to be youth emancipating for youth leadership, buh their choice is 60yrs and they don't mind if a kwankwaso of 65yrs merges as VP afterall naa youth combo

1 Like

Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by zaranymous: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by Babaken(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Anything that has beginning surely has ending APC and PDP your end has come.
Re: Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) by kayperry: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Caleb17:
See my fellow Nigerians, we can no longer afford another Octogenarian as president again. we are yet to recover from the mess the one in power has put us into. We need young and visionary minds to pilot our affairs not old recycled politicians. VOTE PETER OBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA!

If you want to campaign pls feel free ... buh calling a 60yrs old man young mind is quiet laughable, then people between 30-45yrs are what kids. market ur candidate buh leave young out of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Slams GRV For Not Removing His Cap & Shoes At Oba's Palace In Lagos / APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result / Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.