Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? (1212 Views)

Are These Yorubas Supporting Tinubu Based On Altruism, Bigotry, Or Stipends? / Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by booblacain(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
I hear a lot of people, especially here in Nairaland saying that Peter Obi is an igbo project and only Igbos will vote for Peter Obi. That Yorubas will not vote for him.

Then who are these people making these comments below and where do they come from?

https://fb.watch/dSUWmMcnY8/

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by booblacain(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
The comments where in their hundreds. I could only get a few snaphots.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by booblacain(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
And more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Arysexy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
No 2 category full Nairaland.

Fortunately many sensible Yorubas are not swallowing their tribal cards politics.

Who doesn't know difference between day and night?

I personally supported Osibanjo to be APC candidate but the tribalist thought Tinubu having money is all it takes to win election and they made his campaign a tribal one by the so called SWAGA. The rest is history. They rejected a generally accepted Prof of law and VP by disgracing him with the tag of traitor and Judas for this bag of negativity unsalable to the public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Zee0007: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
The big fishes don't know what befalls them come 2023.

Woe be tides any politicians that don't take the youth seriously.

There is a revolution coming. Wait for it.

They said, "it all social media propaganda." Before they could say Jack Robinson, they saw us en mass registering for pvc.

Now, they said " nobody will come out to vote on Election Day." They don't know we are ready to come down to our polling units with our foods.

Under the sun. Under the rain we dey.

This time, our vote must count.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Penguin2: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wetin Tinubu urchins go talk now?

In another post I said Tinubu will win Southwest and a Yoruba guy told me he will not.

I was doubting him but I think I’m beginning to believe him now.

Peter Obi is just lucky to be the beneficiary of the revolution of the Nigerian masses. He’s not Igbo project.

15 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by helinues: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
From Obidient to Toxident

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
booblacain:
I hear a lot of people, especially here in Nairaland saying that Peter Obi is an igbo project and only Igbos will vote for Peter Obi. That Yorubas will not vote for him.

Then who are these people making these comments below and where do they come from?

https://fb.watch/dSUWmMcnY8/

Were you taking Tinubu bandits serious before? Those ones are zombies and only posting scripts already written for them in their WhatsApp group. Don't you observe how their posts are always similar?

How to detect them? Just look out for words like IPOB, mkpuru miri, Igbos, and Pandora. These are the phrases they were told to use whenever any comment is made about their criminal godfather.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Factcheck0001: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

grin
their eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by helinues: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Factcheck0001:
their eye go clear

From their mind, they want to run away from their own shadow when it's stuck with them.

Like I have been telling them, all the songs they have been releasing which are now into albums which they refused to listen to all this while, they don't have any choice than for people to play it to them and let them be the judge if what they have been singing have been sweet melody songs or wack songs

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Factcheck0001: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

From their mind, they want to run away from their own shadow when it's stuck with them.

Like I have been telling them, all the songs they have been releasing which are now into albums which they refused to listen to all this while, they don't have any choice than for people to play it to them and let them be the judge if what they have been singing have been sweet melody songs or wack songs

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Bomboiy: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi is only an Igbo project on nairaland.

Everywhere in the south Obi is gathering momentum, I'm beginning to think Tinubu won't get block votes from any SW state.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
continue creating unnecessary accounts to prove nothing, Yoruba are giving their 80 to 85% votes to Tinubu, we can't afford to throw Tinubu on the highway

After the death of Ojukwu, Michael okpara, Ekueme and other prominent politicians in igbo Southeast lost bigwig politicians. just look at their leftover politicians? even Peter Obi that can't spend money is thinking of winning election in a country with money politics?

the only bigwig politicians left in Southwest are ObJ and Tinubu, this is why Yoruba need Tinubu to build another bigwig politicians in west before his demise

we've the potentials in Akeredolu, Osibanjo, Fashola, Sanwoolu, Oyetola even Rauf Aregbe will still reconcile with Tinubu among others. so we can't afford to lose this chances

Yoruba should not allow these useless flat head impostor to cause division because priori and posterior to 2023 election, Yorubas remained Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by helinues: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114149641][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

Guy, you no dey shame? Ever since I've been on this forum, since the very day I registered on NL till today, you have been a troll. Those who started this journey with you have all moved on to better things but you have refused to be useful. Why? Where is Sarrki? OZAOEKPE? Jason? And other Politics Section trolls you started with? Everybody don dey too busy with greater things, but you're still here. You're like that old cultist that stays terrorizing new students and never wants to leave the university premises because he's worthless outside that vicinity. Such people never end well, go and ask. The earlier you salvage yourself, the better foe you.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Your guess is as good as mine.

Let’s call them the children of hate Southwest branch
Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Wetin Tinubu urchins go talk now?

In another post I said Tinubu will win Southwest and a Yoruba guy told me he will not.

I was doubting him but I think I’m beginning to believe him now.

Peter Obi is just lucky to be the beneficiary of the revolution of the Nigerian masses. He’s not Igbo project.

Osinbajo would have been the one to benefit from it had they given him the chance, but tinubu refused. Now they're blaming igbos and South south

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Lexy123O: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
E go clear for Una eye on the election day. Just don't come here and say some people betray you oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Penguin2: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Osinbajo would have been the one to benefit from it had they given him the chance, but tinubu refused. Now they're blaming igbos and South south

I swear, If APC had given the ticket to Osinbajo, their chances would have been very bright.
But they blew their chances.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Penguin2: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
continue creating unnecessary accounts to prove nothing, Yoruba are giving their 80 to 85% votes to Tinubu, we can't afford to throw Tinubu on the highway

After the death of Ojukwu, Michael okpara, Ekueme and other prominent politicians in igbo Southeast lost bigwig politicians. just look at their leftover politicians? even Peter Obi that can't spend money is thinking of winning election in a country with money politics?

the only bigwig politicians left in Southwest are ObJ and Tinubu, this is why Yoruba need Tinubu to build another bigwig politicians in west before his demise

we've the potentials in Akeredolu, Osibanjo, Fashola, Sanwoolu, Oyetola even Rauf Aregbe will still reconcile with Tinubu among others. so we can't afford to lose this chances

Yoruba should not allow these useless flat head impostor to cause division because priori and posterior to 2023 election, Yorubas remained Yoruba

And you think you made sense?
Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Lorddominic(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

And what are d impacts of having "bigwigs politicians" in your life as a Nigerian. Bro, leave sentiment aside, we need to overhaul dis present system by not allowing d "bigwigs" to keep fvcking us over.... let's do d right thing. If we all plant d right person at Aso Rock, u and I including our children will reap d benefits together

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Tinubufit: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Basically those one don't aware of hatred you people are instigate on Nairaland they need enlightenment and we will start the campaign now.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by Fahdiga(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Guy, you no dey shame? Ever since I've been on this forum, since the very day I registered on NL till today, you have been a troll. Those who started this journey with you have all moved on to better things but you have refused to be useful. Why? Where is Sarrki? OZAOEKPE? Jason? And other Politics Section trolls you started with? Everybody don dey too busy with greater things, but you're still here. You're like that old cultist that stays terrorizing new students and never wants to leave the university premises because he's worthless outside that vicinity. Such people never end well, go and ask. The earlier you salvage yourself, the better foe you.
Best advice of the decade but I doubt if he will listen.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lorddominic:

And what are d impacts of having "bigwigs politicians" in your life as a Nigerian. Bro, leave sentiment aside, we need to overhaul dis present system by not allowing d "bigwigs" to keep fvcking us over.... let's do d right thing. If we all plant d right person at Aso Rock, u and I including our children will reap d benefits together

with bigwig your politicians stand a chance of pushing development to your region as Northerners are doing to their region, sentiment cannot stop with Nigeria system

a system Northern lawmakers can get the numbers of impeaching a sitting president, we all fúck up in this country with the first republic southern politicians selling us out

tell me which igbo candidate presently can pull crowd outside of their region? aside from Tinubu, which West politicians can pull crowd outside of west, imagine Osibanjo as candidate without Tinubu backing, imagine Fayemi as APC candidate

you understand nothing about political bigwig, the primary interest of any political party is to win election and someone with a street credibility and societies credentials is needed to play the actor. there are good and experience politicians than Trump in Republican but he was picked because of his bluntness and societal acceptability (Bigwig)
Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

And you think you made sense?

anyone that's not supporting simon Ekpa, mnk and PO doesn't make sense to you naive cow now
Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by maestroferddi: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

grin
Mo pity e

You guys have done everything to discredit Peter Obi but the dude popularity upsurge has reached geometric proportions...

I can relate with you...

Your man spent millions if not billions buying delegates but he is shaping up to be the Emi Lokan whose Waterloo is within a touching distance...

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by specialmati(m): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=114149860][/quote] cool cool cool cool so you are still zombifying every topic with your senseless quote. Someone up there is advising you. Try and change its necessary
Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by specialmati(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

grin
cool cool cool so you are still zombifying every topic with your senseless quote. Someone up there is advising you. Try and change its necessary
Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
The remarks where in their hundreds
Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fahdiga:
Best advice of the decade but I doubt if he will listen.

Whether or not he listens to me, reality will one day set in. It's inevitable. He can choose to outwit his village people, or wait for them to destroy his life.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nigerians have short memory, they said his my schoolmate - Femi Aribisala wrote

“Bola Tinubu said he attended St. Paul’s School, Aroloya, Lagos; but the school never existed. He said he attended Government College Ibadan (GCI) from 1965 to 1968. I was in GCI from 1962 to 1968, and Tinubu was not there.”

“The Old Boys Association of GCI also debunked Tinubu’s claims. He also claimed in his 1999 INEC form that he attended Richard Daley College, Chicago from 1969 to 1971, but there is no evidence of this. He also did not attend the University of Chicago between 1972 and 1976.”

“The case filed in court by Dominic Adegbola against Tinubu for perjury on these counts was only struck out because the judge ruled that the mandatory requirement of the law is that such an application must be filed within three months when the alleged fraudulent act was detected.”

“Tinubu’s lawyer who defended him on the basis of this technicality was none other than Yemi Osinbajo. He was rewarded with the Vice-Presidency of Nigeria.” APC: PARTY OF CERTIFICATE FORGERS

Femi Aribisala

Re: Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From? by christistruth01: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

grin

Only they can Persuade themselves to believe that Tinubu never went to Primary school

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC & PDP Agents Coming Together To Search For Their Missing Labour Party Agent / 2023: Why INEC should disqualify Peter Obi – Bashir Ahmad / Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu & APC Over Osun 2022 Loss, Releases New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.