Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

A Wife Left Her Husband For A Man With Unknown Source Of Wealth.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Left Her Husband For A Man With Unknown Source Of Wealth.. (495 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wife Left Her Husband For A Man With Unknown Source Of Wealth.. by BFA3: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
A 53 years old man and a father of three children lamented his wife left him for a man with unknown source of wealth. According to the man, He came with his wife to the man's house to secure a job for him because the man has been helping others that are jobless through the information the wife gave him. She introduced him to the man officially as her husband and pleaded with the man to help him for a job. she thereafter left with the kids and promised to come back within a week. The supposed helper agreed to help him at any cost, but left him for a trip to Abuja. The man came back with some big men after three days. when he came back he told him to be patient because to get a lucrative job in the country needs endurance and patient. click here to continue.
Re: A Wife Left Her Husband For A Man With Unknown Source Of Wealth.. by Anaerobi(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Werey.... Click kee u there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Relocation Sales / What Was The First Big Asset You Bought With Your Hard Earned Money A Single Lad / How I Escaped Death In The Hands Of A Lagos Bus Conductor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.