Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Erotic Art From The Ancient World. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Art From The Ancient World. (7601 Views)

Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Erotic Art From The Ancient World. by Madmazel99(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Older generation go dey talk say Na now life spoil. But the truth is there is no new thing people are doing now that they haven't done before. They just became more rampant or modified to suit today's lifestyle.

The funny thing is, this present generation will still chastise the next generation of been wild. But they have quickly forgotten what they did in their youthful days.

Re: Erotic Art From The Ancient World. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2022
It's been long. It don tey wey doggy dey.
Re: Erotic Art From The Ancient World. by biggace(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Seems doggy is ancient s*x style before missionary style.
Re: Erotic Art From The Ancient World. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2022
Jeon:
Now I see why Men rape animals.
and women
Re: Erotic Art From The Ancient World. by smartoliver(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2022
How? Where was it recorded that Joseph had intercourse with Potiphar's wife?
luizpippo:

Joseph and Potiphar's wife?
Re: Erotic Art From The Ancient World. by Premiumwriter: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Etruscan amphora depicting sex between two men. 5th century BCE Capua Vetere, Italy.

Premiumwriter... I guess the West recently invented the homo virus...
when I saw this mention, the first thing on my mind was to insult you for disturbing my peaceful browsing.

But no.

Instead, I'll give you small sense.

First of, when we talk about homosexuality, we are not discussing the age of it.

We are talking about the right or wrong of it. Not the age.

If your justification for allowing homosexuality today or seeing it as something that is right is because it has been practiced from ancient times, then you have a really big problem.

I mean, what then is the basis for condemning pedophiles, since pedophilia has been practiced in ancient times?

I mean children were betrothed from as little as the age of 5 or 10 years. Should we now go back to ancient Arab, and say "oh, the Muslims marry off their daughters by the age of 10, so let's do the same thing?".

And what about slavery? People have been practicing slavery for a very long time. With recorded history to show for it.

But each time we talk about human trafficking, sex slaves or slavery, I don't see you go back in time to justify it. But instead you say "why human slave in the 21st century world?"

Again, the age of a thing doesn't make it morally right or wrong. So saying because homosexuality was painted on a vase in ancient history means it is right shows how shallow your thinking is. More so, that you can't even reason that the drawing you saw there may just be someone's imagination.

I mean, we have paintings and drawings of naked people, does that mean in ancient times people walk around naked?

We have drawings and paintings of gods and people with goat heads, dog heads, does that mean those things actually existed?

But no, you can't even see beyond your nose because you have closed your heart to reasoning and all that you are interested in is finding evidence that are non-existent.

Please before mentioning me, try to come up with a solid argument, with something tangible.

Re: Erotic Art From The Ancient World. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yes! Thanks...

I agree... Humans love sex! We always have... I wonder why we condemn it now...
Its just plain hypocrisy.. how can u condemn what our bodies were made for?
Re: Erotic Art From The Ancient World. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Relief on one of the Khajuraho Group of Temples in Madhya Pradesh, India. The temples were dedicated to both Hinduism and Jainism and date back to the 11th century.

Damn!
I like this one cheesy
Re: Erotic Art From The Ancient World. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
An image from an illustrated Muslim hadith. 14th century. Iran.
Very interesting. It's called The rape of a women wtv they mean. But she's holding two moneybags while getting fûcked. And those two men up there seem to be searching for her? While another man is seen leaving the same building with another bag. I never understand am yet sha cheesy
Re: Erotic Art From The Ancient World. by Nosayer: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Premiumwriter:
when I saw this mention, the first thing on my mind was to insult you for disturbing my peaceful browsing.

But no.

Instead, I'll give you small sense.

First of, when we talk about homosexuality, we are not discussing the age of it.

We are talking about the right or wrong of it. Not the age.

If your justification for allowing homosexuality today or seeing it as something that is right is because it has been practiced from ancient times, then you have a really big problem.

I mean, what then is the basis for condemning pedophiles, since pedophilia has been practiced in ancient times?

I mean children were betrothed from as little as the age of 5 or 10 years. Should we now go back to ancient Arab, and say "oh, the Muslims marry off their daughters by the age of 10, so let's do the same thing?".

And what about slavery? People have been practicing slavery for a very long time. With recorded history to show for it.

But each time we talk about human trafficking, sex slaves or slavery, I don't see you go back in time to justify it. But instead you say "why human slave in the 21st century world?"

Again, the age of a thing doesn't make it morally right or wrong. So saying because homosexuality was painted on a vase in ancient history means it is right shows how shallow your thinking is. More so, that you can't even reason that the drawing you saw there may just be someone's imagination.

I mean, we have paintings and drawings of naked people, does that mean in ancient times people walk around naked?

We have drawings and paintings of gods and people with goat heads, dog heads, does that mean those things actually existed?

But no, you can't even see beyond your nose because you have closed your heart to reasoning and all that you are interested in is finding evidence that are non-existent.

Please before mentioning me, try to come up with a solid argument, with something tangible.

Most of their justifications do boil down to the age it was practiced. They use that as a way to insist that homosexuality is natural just as heterosexuality.
If it is natural, we wouldn't need to be convincing ourselves that it's natural since no one goes about convincing men to have sex with women.
Re: Erotic Art From The Ancient World. by Elimon(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
BoredBerry:
Relief on one of the Khajuraho Group of Temples in Madhya Pradesh, India. The temples were dedicated to both Hinduism and Jainism and date back to the 11th century.

India has the best ancient erotic art depictions.... Karma sutra is mad... Those artist were out of this earth for their time

She Lied She Was A Virgin / Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues / Silicon Babes Vs Natural Babe