Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Apc Wants To Save Us From Apc Come 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Wants To Save Us From Apc Come 2023? (487 Views)

APC Wants INEC To Stop Inspection Of Election Materials Used In Kogi / Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate / PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Wants To Save Us From Apc Come 2023? by Kulas: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
There is no doubt that APC administration has failed woefully to the country ranging from collapsed economy, bad governance, insecurity - Bono Haram, bandits, Unknown gunmen, kidnappers and ritualist, corruption etc.

To compound it all, instead of them to apologize to the Nigerian masses and quietly leave the scene come 2023 or better still project a best acceptable presidential candidate that can redeem their image and try to revive the economy, they rather presented another disaster in waiting- an old corrupt selfish drug baron that has captured Lagos state and made it his own personal property that ends up making and remitting billions of Naira to him. A renowned crook that want to turn Nigeria into agbero and touts Republic the way he did to Lagos.

From the above, my question is how do APC wants to save Nigerians from APC come 2023 or don't you think they are taking Nigerians for a ride?
Re: Apc Wants To Save Us From Apc Come 2023? by kponkedenge(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Apc Wants To Save Us From Apc Come 2023? by Jostoman: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
We are Obediently waiting for APC to come and campaign for us how they want to rescue Nigerians from APC.

1 Like

Re: Apc Wants To Save Us From Apc Come 2023? by Chinjo2: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
From frying pan to fire
Re: Apc Wants To Save Us From Apc Come 2023? by kenzysmith: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tunubu want to save us from Buharisim according to that old Igbo man why say if u want buharism to continue vote for me grin even buhari self burst laugh grin
Re: Apc Wants To Save Us From Apc Come 2023? by Kulas: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
I keep on thinking what the old corrupt selfish drug baron certificates scammer and his greedy supporters will tell Nigerians during their Campaign.I feel discouraged when I see anybody talking about voting for Tinubu and I keep on wondering are these people really Nigerians
Re: Apc Wants To Save Us From Apc Come 2023? by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kulas:
There is no doubt that APC administration has failed woefully to the country ranging from collapsed economy, bad governance, insecurity - Bono Haram, bandits, Unknown gunmen, kidnappers and ritualist, corruption etc.

To compound it all, instead of them to apologize to the Nigerian masses and quietly leave the scene come 2023 or better still project a best acceptable presidential candidate that can redeem their image and try to revive the economy, they rather presented another disaster in waiting- an old corrupt selfish drug baron that has captured Lagos state and made it his own personal property that ends up making and remitting billions of Naira to him. A renowned crook that want to turn Nigeria into agbero and touts Republic the way he did to Lagos.

From the above, my question is how do APC wants to save Nigerians from APC come 2023 or don't you think they are taking Nigerians for a ride?

Fractional savings .... grin... NW to SW.. THANK BAT later

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Vs Others. / Pencil Comedian: A Voice Vote Held To See Reactions To The 3 Main Candidates. / Pdp Condemns Gun Attacks On Labour Party Candidate, Lasun Yusuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.