Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him (19319 Views)

Tinubu Has Directed Me To Build A New Appeal Court In Abuja – Wike / Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2022
I expect Tinubu to remain a coach that he is..

if he trys to play 9 because lukaku is not scoring, he will end up in disgrace

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by famology(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu the maker of men and leader of leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Allisgud: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2022
barbstee:
Good one Gbaja omẹ of the loyal lieutenants!

Unlike some people who would do anything to denigrate their benefactor

One thing is the benefactor is already miles ahead of them in planning.

He isn't sleeping at all
that should be between them both,not Nigeria mtchewwww
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Allisgud: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Na all this one make them call obi stingy because he is not bringing out govt money for them to share
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by chatinent: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2022
In years to come, Tinubu's family will pay heavily for all the looted sums. That time, all these his pawns will not be in power.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by SensualMan: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Uneducated man ur mentor? grin

And I thought Yorubas really go to school cheesy

No wonder in the face of danger the epileptic man kept asking where are the cows?

My 10 year old daughter is on a higher intellectual level bigger than this man.

Yeye!
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Basic123: 7:10am On Jun 26, 2022
chatinent:
In years to come, Tinubu's family will pay heavily for all the looted sums. That time, all these his pawns will not be in power.
Especially the live savings of your grand father that was looted by TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by winner37(m): 7:17am On Jun 26, 2022
I hate to see people who are right thinking starts acting unconsciously ...

Indirect way of reinforcing the total down fall of this Oxygen breathing country ...
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by KosiGee(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2022
omoredia:
He can be anything to you but that doesn't change the fact that he is uneducated, unrefined, unhealthy and lacks the capacity to help this country in any way. Tinubu should be in an old people's home resting by now.

It’s really surprising how the great Yoruba nation filled with individuals who are well read, enlightened and have passion for personal development would feel disrespected that others or rather some people see Tinubu differently. Not supporting Tinubu has nothing to do with disrespect on Yoruba people.

Yorubas are known for education and research. They are good at it. A Yoruba man would invest in education acquiring certificates and honours but here we are trying to foist a man with dodgy and questionable history on Nigeria. He has been implicated in financial irregularities as a governor.
He has made claims that he never attended primary and secondary schools! How is that possible? He has no certificate! Where are his childhood friends?
Look at his henchmen and supporters…Mc Oluomo etc…now Gbajabiamila claiming that God led him to Tinubu!

Despite the glaring warning signs, people are still pushing and encouraging this man to occupy Aso Rock. Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen. He would obviously look after some of his closest allies but…save this and remember someone said it here….Buhari would look like a saint after Tinubu’s first term if he ever emerges the next president of Nigeria. Nigerians would regret they never heard the name Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by SpecialEdition: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2022
@officialABAT has certificate but he is hiding his age because he went to secondary school before he was officialy born. Vote @PeterObi a man that can communicate. I wish @ProfOsinbajo was in the race too.

Where are the paid Vampires following BAT?
Abi they never pay Una?
Anyway whatever chicken change you collect to destroy your country just remember that the delegates collected in Dollars.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by kayperry: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Rapuru14:
Almost all Tinubu products are like mutes.

They don't use their brain or ingenuity else you will be tagged "unloyal"

Little wonder you're a rubber stamp speaker without major breakthrough legislative interventions to your name.

The destiny of hapless Nigerians shouldn't be used to reward the selfishness of one drug baron.

Atleast you accept Tinubu is productive, that one thing that makes him the best candidate over others, he has admirable products to point to anyday anywhere across nigeria.
Nigeria major problem is we are unproductive and we need leaders that plan and bear productive minds backed with samples.
who ever is telling us i will turn nigeria to US/UK must show workings, we are tired of politicians empty promises

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by MrFly(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2022
Sami353645:
cheesy
14.50 multiplied by 8.25 multiplied by 5000 = 598,125 and not 605,650 as seen above. As a scammer u need something upstairs. Refrain from scamming cos it doesnt pay.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by kayperry: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2022
SensualMan:
Uneducated man ur mentor? grin

And I thought Yorubas really go to school cheesy

No wonder in the face of danger the epileptic man kept asking where are the cows?

My 10 year old daughter is on a higher intellectual level bigger than this man.

Yeye!

it won't cost you more than 10mb to visit wikepedia if data is your problem, i can assure you illiteracy cost much more

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by KosiGee(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2022
chatinent:

Sorry to disappoint you mister. Tinubu’s family won’t pay anything. Abacha’s family is still there rolling with the high and mighty.

It’s Nigerians that will pay heavily for the errors and disasters caused by people like Tinubu. Tinubu has got the pie and there will always be sycophants with tentacles to suck on the crumbs falling off his table.
The people are part of the problem…Mc Oluomo is fine and would be staunch and loyal as long as he is able to grab as much cheddars as he wants.
Gbajabiamila would be happy as long as he can steal enough to keep his spendthrift wife happy.
Of course they would praise Tinubu to high heavens. He has created the opportunities that enable these individuals to loot and soil their hands without disturbance.
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by sslcrypt: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2022
olas24u:

Writing rubbish ,do you know gbajabiamila family in Lagos ,give us your own surname let's compare the strong family heritage.

Why don't you shut it and for once use your brain. It's women like you that disgrace us because once you fall into the trap of helping such idiots into power, you end up suffering.

Go to cyber space and see what electing a bad leader can do to a nation. Do you how many prostitute we rehabilitated from 2018 till date? It was the highest we ever witnessed in Nigeria.

You will support a bad leader into power and then take out on your husband for not been able to provide when the bad leadership induces economic hardship. when in fact you indirectly caused the problem he's going through.

You will expect to find a man to marry when in fact he can't gain financial ground due to bad leadership, who continues to destroy economic framework that they can build on.

You will expect yahoo boys not to use your sisters for rituals, when in fact your support for bad leadership induced hopelessness on them vai the bad leader only thinking about himself and his family.

I have told myself and hubby if tinibus gets into power we are pulling our operations from Southwest. After all the you guys and the support for tinibu can counter the traffic of your young girls, the prostitution ring, the organ harvesting ring and many vices plaguing young innocent girls and women.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2022
KosiGee:

Sorry to disappoint you mister. Tinubu’s family won’t pay anything. Abacha’s family is still there rolling with the high and mighty.

It’s Nigerians that will pay heavily for the errors and disasters caused by people like Tinubu. Tinubu has got the pie and there will always be sycophants with tentacles to suck on the crumbs falling off his table.
The people are part of the problem…Mc Oluomo is fine and would be staunch and loyal as long as he is able to grab as much cheddars as he wants.
Gbajabiamila would be happy as long as he can steal enough to keep his spendthrift wife happy.
Of course they would praise Tinubu to high heavens. He has created the opportunities that enable these individuals to loot and soil their hands without disturbance.

Eggzactly.. One of his sons is the Governorship aspirant in Kano...... Karma is scam.. People should forget all this payback nansense
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by sukar886: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2022
Looters
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by chukwuibuipob: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2022
sad nice one but the Surulere man should allow another person to CHOP too abi there’s nobody dat can do it better
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Fearyourcreator: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Invictuse:
Jews go one die over the news
Of you are a Yoruba be it man or woman and not a very good student of history but want to know why Igbos hate Awolowo n MKO two prominent well loved Yoruba leader just take a cue from Igbo hate on Tinubu.

They will cook up any excuse just to hate you, Awolowo a minister was claimed to be the one starving them at the war but Awolowo was not at the war front or the president be it military or civilian. MKO when they saw the man was spotless like a dove they started lie about him throwing bible in water n all sort of BS not Tinubu who their problem for no particular reason. If you are Yoruba and you are oblivious of the trend n hate with this explanation then am sorry I can't help. Everybody go chop the breakfast once you buy into their propaganda.
That tribe and hate ehn... Its very annoying
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Kcboy0806(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Rubbish!
Even people that doesn't know God is saying God directs them �
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Starhearts: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Invictuse:
Of you are a Yoruba be it man or woman and not a very good student of history but want to know why Igbos hate Awolowo n MKO two prominent well loved Yoruba leader just take a cue from Igbo hate on Tinubu.

They will cook up any excuse just to hate you, Awolowo a minister was claimed to be the one starving them at the war but Awolowo was not at the war front or the president be it military or civilian. MKO when they saw the man was spotless like a dove they started lie about him throwing bible in water n all sort of BS not Tinubu who their problem for no particular reason. If you are Yoruba and you are oblivious of the trend n hate with this explanation then am sorry I can't help. Everybody go chop the breakfast once you buy into their propaganda.
The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Starhearts: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2022
sslcrypt:

Why don't you shut it and for once use your brain. It's women like you that disgrace us because once you fall into the trap of helping such idiots into power, you end up suffering.

Go to cyber space and see what electing a bad leader can do to a nation. Do you how many prostitute we rehabilitated from 2018 till date? It was the highest we ever witnessed in Nigeria.

You will support a bad leader into power and then take out on your husband for not been able to provide when the bad leadership induces economic hardship. when in fact you indirectly caused the problem he's going through.

You will expect to find a man to marry when in fact he can't gain financial ground due to bad leadership, who continues to destroy economic framework that they can build on.

You will expect yahoo boys not to use your sisters for rituals, when in fact your support for bad leadership induced hopelessness on them vai the bad leader only thinking about himself and his family.

I have told myself and hubby if tinibus gets into power we are pulling our operations from Southwest. After all the you guys and the support for tinibu can counter the traffic of your young girls, the prostitution ring, the organ harvesting ring and many vices plaguing young innocent girls and women.

All these write-up sounds so childish ,all these things you listed are not the functions of a president .you are writing rubbish. You wrote like some one in a kindergarten.We are discussing national issues here not emotions.pull out your business,who cares about that,investors will come with tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Gozac: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Invictuse:

Forget this stale tribal jingoism, Tinubu is not mentally and physically fit to lead Nigeria now.
Igbos being patriotic, and nationalistic Nigerians that are vocal can never allow tribalists like you foist a sick and ailing Tinubu on Nigerians
Call it hate or anything you like we don't care
Obi is a goooal!
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by rickyrex(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2022
One of the problem of nigeria just confirmed his loyalty to a biggr foundational problem of nigeria. It will soon be over and non of you will seat there to push this country to hardship
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Starhearts: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2022
olas24u:

All these write-up sounds so childish ,all these things you listed are not the functions of a president .you are writing rubbish. You wrote like some one in a kindergarten.We are discussing national issues here not emotions.pull out your business,who cares about that,investors will come with tinubu.

Learn to talk in faceless forum

'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Starhearts: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Forget this stale tribal jingoism, Tinubu is not mentally and physically fit to lead Nigeria now.
Igbos being patriotic, and nationalistic Nigerians that are vocal can never allow tribalists like you foist a sick and ailing Tinubu on Nigerians
Obi is a goooal!

Learn to talk in faceless forum

'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Starhearts: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Gozac:

Obi is a goooal!

Stop typing nonsense on social media. undecided

This is about Nigeria presidential election, not Alaigbo chairman of marketers association

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by Gozac: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Starhearts:

Very puerile, Obi is a hurricane that will soon sweep the entire nation.He is winning while you keep whining. Join the moving train
Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him by olas24u(f): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2022
sslcrypt:

You need exposure ,attend more conferences and seminars and also get a mentor that is knowledgeable.,and you do some traveling,so your mind can move from kindergarten to advanced .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / Security Agencies Foil Attempt to Free Boko Haram Detainees In Lokoja / Governor Dickson, Makarfi & Other PDP Members Meet In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.