Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit (2830 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Of course his classmates have been coming out. How will you know when you are constantly hailing buses with your gala and La Casera?
Boda Korede kin se gbogbo eniyan ti o n ta ko Tinubu nibi ni Igbo o, omo yoruba pombele ni mi. Just admit everything about the man is shady
Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by IgOga(m): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2022
Sorry but this is a lie....It is not the place of FBI to confirm or deny academic qualifications. It is only the University that can do that. Attending a University or not is not a financial crime.

Let the University deny it but stop spreading fakenews to promote your candidate
Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Why is Tinubu humiliating himself this much?
Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by Eniitankorede: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:

Boda Korede kin se gbogbo eniyan ti o n ta ko Tinubu nibi ni Igbo o, omo yoruba pombele ni mi. Just admit everything about the man is shady

Ogbeni Coolbreeze 1988, ki nse gbo gbo eni ti nso Yoruba ni omo abinibi. Saridon P kiise omo yoruba, omo ibo ni. Anyway I take it you are an indigene. You should not believe what these people tell you about tinubu. Many of their accounts are false and fabricated. They are very good at that. I have been alive in the early days of Tinubu and these issues were trashed many years ago at the time Timubu had more dangerous and fierce enemies. They couldn’t bring him down. You need to do your own google search. That guy Tinubu does not like talking but the truth always vindicate him.
Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by ObosiUkwalla: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Ogbeni Coolbreeze 1988, ki nse gbo gbo eni ti nso Yoruba ni omo abinibi. Saridon P kiise omo yoruba, omo ibo ni. Anyway I take it you are an indigene. You should not believe what these people tell you about tinubu. Many of their accounts are false and fabricated. They are very good at that. I have been alive in the early days of Tinubu and these issues were trashed many years ago at the time Timubu had more dangerous and fierce enemies. They couldn’t bring him down. You need to do your own google search. That guy Tinubu does not like talking but the truth always vindicate him.

Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by Eniitankorede: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

I don’t know of anyone who does not change with time based on new information and experience. Such persons who refuse to change with experience and knowledge are not fit to be leaders.
Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Bro I hear you. The truth as they say will always prevail. Am Obedient though
Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Eniitankorede:

But about Saridon p, which I think you're referring to Saheed Osupa he is a core yoruba man
Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by geezville86: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Na wa oh... nor be MTN number be dat at the end of the letter?
Odi egwu!
No be juju be dat....trash
Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by Eniitankorede: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:

But about Saridon p, which I think you're referring to Saheed Osupa he is a core yoruba man

Sorry, I meant Sunny T .
Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by Eniitankorede: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:

In developed countries, they put people in place based on past records. Obi has no enviable past records. Talk is cheap. Tinubu is the only one with tangible past records. A Governor who was there and doctors were on strike for 13 months and they called off strike because they didn’t want people to continue to suffer. Such Governor who had no pity for suffering masses does not deserve to rule NIGERIA.
Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by Eniitankorede: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:

In developed countries, they put people in place based on past records. Obi has no enviable past records. Talk is cheap. Tinubu is the only one with tangible past records. A Governor who was there and doctors were on strike for 13 months and they called off strike because they didn’t want people to continue to suffer. Such Governor who had no pity for suffering masses does not deserve to rule NIGERIA. He could not control security situation in his tenure while Tinubu did that effectively. He did not create institutions to help in governance. He did not increase IGR and did not create employment for people. That’s all what Tinubu did. You are entering a one chance with Peter Obi. You better get sense.
Re: Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit by aamir14t: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Buhari liedHe has no waec resultBuhari liedHe has no waec result...

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At The North Claiming They Are Good At Politics / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna(photos) / Tinubu Supporter Threatened Igbos In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.