Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (55186 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Rilwayne001: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Today together with APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, we received Oni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi in his residence in Abuja.

https://www.facebook.com/100051313238703/posts/pfbid02nUcPP5HAEBskSKLBwM1z5P6B1uxWwbNdzWxhbyqVmmZUbXKBKyxrUVG5vzmtfoS2l/?d=n

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Rilwayne001: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Parachoko: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Asiwaju Jargaban

On Your Mandate I Stand Gidigba

658 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Watch how unknown gunmen, Ip0b and Peter obi fans will spoil this thread now...

You can't blackmail everyone to support your candidate..

Igbos that turned to Peter Obi fans should bring up more propaganda..

Receipt dey for you.......

UGm attack, they blame tinubu
Aboki attacked una for north, blame tinubu
Dem catch una for drugs abroad, blame tinubu
Dem catch una for organ trafficking, yet na tinubu cause am...

Reno was their god but now their enemy because he is telling them the truth
Segalink was their god but now they hate him..

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt so that power can change from pdp apc criminals but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

IF PETER OBI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT, UGM, IPOB WILL BE KILLING ANYONE BCOX OF THEIR MAN JUST LIKE BUHARI PEOPLE ARE DOING

638 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
The Hatred from igbos to tinubu is making me consider supporting him now...

Hatred from one which they all stay in the Lagos he built....

Yet they say Fashola and Ambode built Lagos... So pls who brought those guys on board?

My Leader BAT did....

A leader is known as a leader because of the success of the people he mentored even after reign... BAT masterplan made Fashola and Ambode now......

Peter Obi can't even vouch of mentoring any one.... Someone that relocated to lagos after his 8 years tenure as governor in anambra....

You can imagine BAT relocating to anambra after 8 years in Lagos as governor... Never......

Stop this hatred ipob.... You can't be hating and still be prospering.....

Let give this man a chance....

Give City Boy a Chance to rule this Nigeria....

Peter Obi can wait till 203sumtin

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt so that power can change from pdp apc criminals but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

IF PETER OBI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT, UGM, IPOB WILL BE KILLING ANYONE BCOX OF THEIR MAN JUST LIKE BUHARI PEOPLE ARE DOING

659 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Well,
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Tunechi5(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by PresidObi: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vote for younger people, vote for competence,

Vote for Peter Obi.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Rilwayne001: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
I actually like the way Tinubu isn’t paying attention to all those Twitter cretins. Lol

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
ooni of ife will always support his tribe
I pray Baba Tinubu receive strength in the months ahead and make excellent judgement to preserve his health and posterity.amen

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
DenreleDave:
The Hatred from igbos to tinubu is making me consider supporting him now...

Bode George is which tribe?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by frejatoye117: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
You guys are joking with the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by KEVIND: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
The hurricane Peter Obi

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
frejatoye117:
You guys are joking with the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU

Are you okay

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ibroopeyemi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria ibu owo oko remi.
Igbo people join the train ,don't be left out,

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Pakute: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Eyes on the ball, 2023 Presidency in the bag.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by KEVIND: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Eyaaa..
May God Expose Those Who Stole Tinubu's Certificate
grin grin grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Bode George is which tribe?

Pls which tribe is Joe igbokwe, umahi and co.

Also ask him which tribe is Simon ekpa and organ trafficker Ekweremadu that are against Peter Obi...

2023..... Yoruba lo kan

We know that Peter obi is an Ip0b project and we wunt fall for this blackmail and manipulations.

Neverrrrrrrrrr

535 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Entprys(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awa lokan live. Our ancestors won't fail to vote for us.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by OneCandleAway(f): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu that before he didn't use to bow this low for Ooni?

Tinubu will now bow for a baby for the optics.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
DenreleDave:

Pls which tribe is Joe igbokwe, umahi and co.

Also ask him which tribe is Simon ekpa and organ trafficker Ekweremadu that are against Peter Obi...

2023..... Yoruba lo kan
Simple question, you started calling someone's Father..
Later now, you will be the first to claim that OBIdients are insultive..

Continue..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Simple question, you started calling someone's Father..
Later now, you will be the first to claim that OBIdients are insultive..

Continue..

Don't cry on me....

Support ur candidate and let me support mine...

U can't blackmail me bro

492 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by plaindealer: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yoruba homecoming...

A wa lo kan............ grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Oshodipikin: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Which kain wahala be this. All these children don de shout certificate certificate like say I tear their own. I tell them say Emilokan, dem no wan make I drink water drop cup.... Nawaoh... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Factcheck0001: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
DenreleDave:
Watch how unknown gunmen, Ip0b and Peter obi fans will spoil this thread now...

You can blackmail everyone to support your candidate..

Igbos that turned to Peter Obi fans should bring up more propaganda..

Receipt dey for you.......

UGm attack, they blame tinubu
Aboki attacked una for north, blame tinubu
Dem catch una for drugs abroad, blame tinubu
Dem catch una for organ trafficking, yet na tinubu cause am...

Reno was their god but now their enemy because he is telling them the truth
Segalink was their god but now they hate him..

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

say no more

16 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by JaredNormak: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
I heard from a reliable source that Tininbu is the run-away Abobaku that should have been buried alive with the late Ooni before this amiable one.

They should bundle him up and quickly send him to Ife to be buried with the remains of that Ooni, Tininbu is cunning hijo de puta! angry angry
Rilwayne001:

https://www.facebook.com/100051313238703/posts/pfbid02nUcPP5HAEBskSKLBwM1z5P6B1uxWwbNdzWxhbyqVmmZUbXKBKyxrUVG5vzmtfoS2l/?d=n

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Factcheck0001: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Vote for younger people, vote for competence,

Vote for Peter Obi.
so yahaya bello n dino melaye no young abi?

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by gambojimeta: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Before nko. He is a Tunubu's boy nah plus the oluwo.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Factcheck0001: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
KEVIND:
May God Expose Those Who Stole Tinubu's Certificate
grin grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Factcheck0001: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
JaredNormak:
I heard from a reliable source that Tininbu is the run-away Abobaku that should have been buried alive with the late Ooni before this amiable one.

They should bundle him up and quickly send him to Ife to be buried with the remains of that Ooni, Tininbu is cunning hijo de puta! angry angry
so u didn’t hear from reliable source that nnamdi kanu don carry your brain go underground prison

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by JaredNormak: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so u didn’t hear from reliable source that nnamdi kanu don carry your brain go underground prison
Listen to me little Abobaku, I don't give a flying fück about Nnamdi Kanu or whatever he's going throug in DSS dungeon, so my advice to you is to make more sense in your next reply to me or don't quote me at all.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by JaredNormak: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so yahaya bello n dino melaye no young abi?
If I say you're utterly senseless now you will start crying and begging the mods to give me a ban.

So Hahaha Bello and Bingo Melaye represent all the youths in Nigeria? If these guys should be used to qualify how terrible Nigerian youths are, how then do we describe thousands of old, wrinkled and fantastically corrupt men like you who have successfully turned Nigeria to a first class hell on earth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.