Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (55184 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Factcheck0001: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
JaredNormak:
Listen to me little Abobaku, I don't give a flying fück about Nnamdi Kanu or whatever he's going throug in DSS dungeon, so my advice to you is to make more sense in your next reply to me or don't quote me at all.
ipob miscreant
What else do u have to say cos relating tinubu n abobaku is the greatest display of madness n I am not surprised the government is planning to build enough psychiatric hospital in your region

Don’t worry if buhari can’t do that before d completion of his tenure I promise u tinubu will do that when he becomes president n it will b free so u can b treated without excuse of u not having money

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by JaredNormak: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Factcheck0001:
ipob miscreant
What else do u have to say cos relating tinubu n abobaku is the greatest display of madness n I am not surprised the government is planning to build enough psychiatric hospital in your region

Don’t worry if buhari can’t do that before d completion of his tenure I promise u tinubu will do that when he becomes president n it will b free so u can b treated without excuse of u not having money
Tininbu will be the president of Stone Hearst Asylum.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Factcheck0001: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
JaredNormak:
Tininbu will be the president of Stone Hearst Asylum.

don’t worry your medical bills will b free

11 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2022
>
Nobody contests that Tinubu attended Chicago State University (a mostly black students university located in the Hood and outside of the Top 500 of US universities). His BIG LIE was filing in his INEC form to contest the Lagos gubernatorial elections that he attended and graduated from the UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, the prestigious Top 10 (or Top 20) private research university.
>

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 6:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Ojaja II. I love his ceremonial crown, long live your Majesty

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:50am On Jun 26, 2022
What is your father's name?...Not Available

What is your mother's name?....N.A

Okay, show us your siblings....N.A

How about your primary School?... N.A

Secondary school nko? ... N.A

You get any childhood friend? ...N.A

Oya, mention your class mates... N.A

Primary/Secondary school certificate kwanu?... Soldier steal am.

So how you take enter school for Chicago?...

As you don't have all these, why then are you aspiring to be President?... Emilokan!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
Watch how unknown gunmen, Ip0b and Peter obi fans will spoil this thread now...

You can blackmail everyone to support your candidate..

Igbos that turned to Peter Obi fans should bring up more propaganda..

Receipt dey for you.......

UGm attack, they blame tinubu
Aboki attacked una for north, blame tinubu
Dem catch una for drugs abroad, blame tinubu
Dem catch una for organ trafficking, yet na tinubu cause am...

Reno was their god but now their enemy because he is telling them the truth
Segalink was their god but now they hate him..

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

IF PETER OBI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT, UGM, IPOB WILL BE KILLING ANYONE BCOX OF THEIR MAN JUST LIKE BUHARI PEOPLE ARE DOING

Obi will never become President of Nigeria. In fact,no Igbo man or woman will rule Nigeria in the nearest future. Know this and disregard any noise from any quarter !

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Melvin56: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Shut up saboteur,you can never buy sense,what do ipobhas to do with peterobi,equ
DenreleDave:

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

IF PETER OBI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT, UGM, IPOB WILL BE KILLING ANYONE BCOX OF THEIR MAN JUST LIKE BUHARI PEOPLE ARE DOING
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by LongBig(m): 6:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Incoming president come 2023! Wailers can continue to wail!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by DaddyNimo(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
The Hatred from igbos to tinubu is making me consider supporting him now...

Hatred from one which they all stay in the Lagos he built....

Yet they say Fashola and Ambode built Lagos... So pls who brought those guys on board?

My Leader BAT did....

A leader is known as a leader because of the success of the people he mentored even after reign... BAT masterplan made Fashola and Ambode now......

Peter Obi can't even vouch of mentoring any one.... Someone that relocated to lagos after his 8 years tenure as governor in anambra....

You can imagine BAT relocating to anambra after 8 years in Lagos as governor... Never......

Stop this hatred ipob.... You can't be hating and still be prospering.....

Let give this man a chance....

Give City Boy a Chance to rule this Nigeria....

Peter Obi can wait till 203sumtin

Guy shut up....lagos has long being built before timubu was born....stop talking like someone that wasn't breast fed at birth

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Bifas1: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Igbos that turned to Peter Obi fans should bring up more propaganda.. You're asking us not to blame your god Tinubu while you are blaming other. Quit bitterness Bro.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Allisgud: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2022
Make him become president now,he no go dobalé again
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Rapuru14: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Pls which tribe is Joe igbokwe, umahi and co.

Also ask him which tribe is Simon ekpa and organ trafficker Ekweremadu that are against Peter Obi...

2023..... Yoruba lo kan

We know that Peter obi is an Ip0b project and we wunt fall for this blackmail and manipulations.

Neverrrrrrrrrr

LoL Agbado yoot!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Yet they say Fashola and Ambode built Lagos... So pls who brought those guys on board?

My Leader BAT did....

A leader is known as a leader because of the success of the people he mentored even after reign... BAT masterplan made Fashola and Ambode now......

Peter Obi can't even vouch of mentoring any one.... Someone that relocated to lagos after his 8 years tenure as governor in anambra....

You can imagine BAT relocating to anambra after 8 years in Lagos as governor... Never......

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by famology(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2022
The kind of bloc votes that will come out from south west for Tinubu will break all records.

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Any Yoruba man who is supporting obichina should rethink cos is nothing rather than Igbo agenda, that's reason they hate ASIWAJU. e
ronu ooo

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Bifas1: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

You're asking us not to blame your god Tinubu while you are blaming others. Quit bitterness Bro.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Even the young Oni wants this ancestor as president
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Juanmike(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Asiwaju Jargaban

On Your Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Scrotal Sac
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by puremaker7(m): 7:02am On Jun 26, 2022
JaredNormak:
Listen to me little Abobaku, I don't give a flying fück about Nnamdi Kanu or whatever he's going throug in DSS dungeon, so my advice to you is to make more sense in your next reply to me or don't quote me at all.
have you drank Nnamdi's urine this morning

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by georjay(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Vote for younger people, vote for competence,

Vote for Peter Obi.

Sowore is younger

He is also competent
angry

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by shigishege: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu is the one yoruba will surport. If you don't like it then do your worst

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ityP(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Obi will never become President of Nigeria. In fact,no Igbo man or woman will rule Nigeria in the nearest future. Know this and disregard any noise from any quarter !

This is just the truth. Nigerians are not fools. You cannot curse and insult and deny being Nigerian all this while, only to change mouth now because of Peter Obi. When others were building bridges, they were breaking it and now, all of a sudden, they feel like it's time grin. Unserious people.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

My Leader BAT did....

"..... Lagos he built" That line shows how empty you are upstairs. Do you know how prosperous Lagos would have been without Tinubu? It is because of Tinubu that Lagos can no longer compete with its mates such as Johannesburg and Cairo.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria, he is in support of Oduduwa Republic.

He can never rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Henrymas(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2022
This thief has suddenly become so humble that he would bow for any tom, dick and Harry in other to get access to our collective cookie jar. Armed robber in Yoruba agbada.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by davidtemi(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2022
No be bola suppose visit ooni ni

I no even understand dis ooni sef
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by walefresh3(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:

Vote for Peter Obi.
obi is not competent that's why he failed woefully when he was anambra governor...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

My Leader BAT did....

Stop telling lies with your fake likes
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by SensualMan: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2022
A rapist visits a drug Lord. Wicked combination!

Every societal evil are seen in the two men, one bowing for a superior evil, a rapist.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Gbadespet(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:

Vote for Peter Obi.

Naso dem vote for Yaya bello,kogi state can testify to the suffering they are passing through...
Age is just a number,all that matters is will people enjoy ,will their life be meaningful,won't dey become second or third class citizens in their country?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Dozie32(m): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

See as you just de mumu up and down .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.