Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (55183 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by winner37(m): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Look at someone who is not even capable of standing for an hour is wishing to be the next Nigeria president ....I think this fantasy is like drawing a car on a wall and asked someone to drive it off ...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Naijanascam: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
The Hatred from igbos to tinubu is making me consider supporting him now...

Hatred from one which they all stay in the Lagos he built....

Yet they say Fashola and Ambode built Lagos... So pls who brought those guys on board?

My Leader BAT did....

A leader is known as a leader because of the success of the people he mentored even after reign... BAT masterplan made Fashola and Ambode now......

Peter Obi can't even vouch of mentoring any one.... Someone that relocated to lagos after his 8 years tenure as governor in anambra....

You can imagine BAT relocating to anambra after 8 years in Lagos as governor... Never......

Stop this hatred ipob.... You can't be hating and still be prospering.....

Let give this man a chance....

Give City Boy a Chance to rule this Nigeria....

Peter Obi can wait till 203sumtin

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

IF PETER OBI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT, UGM, IPOB WILL BE KILLING ANYONE BCOX OF THEIR MAN JUST LIKE BUHARI PEOPLE ARE DOING

Your comments confirms exactly that you are a real certificated slowpoke and asslicker.... because on his Wallet and manhood you stand ..... give us Amala and ewedu this day and take away our freedom for life

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Jemex003: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Bode George is which tribe?

Bode George is originally from Benin Republic and Biafra. Don’t consider the man as Yoruba cuz he’s not relevant to us. He’s just a piece of rice in a sack of beans

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Femabol01: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by 07kjb: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2022
Is this guy not too old to be our president

Are most of us insane in this country?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ndidibabe(f): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2022
07kjb:

Most Americans must be insane..

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Kaxmytex(m): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2022
07kjb:

At what age will u refer to someone as old?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Kaxmytex(m): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2022
ndidibabe:
Wicked! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by kingsleefolli(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Jagabani is now dressing in Hausa pattern.just to buy the northern totally. This election na movie come 2023.coming soon. Watch out.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
The Hatred from igbos to tinubu is making me consider supporting him now...

Hatred from one which they all stay in the Lagos he built....

Yet they say Fashola and Ambode built Lagos... So pls who brought those guys on board?

My Leader BAT did....

A leader is known as a leader because of the success of the people he mentored even after reign... BAT masterplan made Fashola and Ambode now......

Peter Obi can't even vouch of mentoring any one.... Someone that relocated to lagos after his 8 years tenure as governor in anambra....

You can imagine BAT relocating to anambra after 8 years in Lagos as governor... Never......

Stop this hatred ipob.... You can't be hating and still be prospering.....

Let give this man a chance....

Give City Boy a Chance to rule this Nigeria....

Peter Obi can wait till 203sumtin

Tinubu actually did NOT “build” jack…

The projects he’s said to “conceive” (Lekki Free Trade Zone, Light Rail, Lekki Airport, 4th Mainland Bridge, etc) are either still being built or still on the drawing board more than TWENTY YEARS LATER. We don’t want to elect a president in 2023, and then wait until 2045 for our children yet to be born to BEGIN to see any benefits. SMH

>
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by 07kjb: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2022
ndidibabe:

Stop deceiving your self yes BIDEN IS OLD,TRUMP IS OLD AND TINUBU FALSIFIED HIS AGE

CAN U COMPARE THE ABOVE US PREDIDENTS TO THE MAN U ARE TRYING TO FORCE ON NIGERIANS...THINK NO BY MY TRIBES MAN
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by sslcrypt: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
People think sane Nigerians will pick this man over younger and capable leader?
The fact is the south west is one of the major problem with the Southern Nigeria because the Muslims up north use their Islamic leverage that pushes the southwest to cause betrayal, back stabbing and many other things.
It's insane to think of such a man ruling the country not out of love or passion but because he's greedy and selfish.

I always thank God I married a foreigner and can always leave and come back as I like. Because it's only deranged low lives will support such.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by csam: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
69 years old man?
Who do us this thing abeg?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by OmoAkin85: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
Tinubu is the one yoruba will surport. If you don't like it then do your worst
lol u and ur family can go and support tinubu, end sars wound is still fresh on our mind
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Na for this election Yoruba go know say Igbo get level pass them for Nigeria

Obi or no election winner till then

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Papichulostunne(m): 7:36am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
Watch how unknown gunmen, Ip0b and Peter obi fans will spoil this thread now...

You can blackmail everyone to support your candidate..

Igbos that turned to Peter Obi fans should bring up more propaganda..

Receipt dey for you.......

UGm attack, they blame tinubu
Aboki attacked una for north, blame tinubu
Dem catch una for drugs abroad, blame tinubu
Dem catch una for organ trafficking, yet na tinubu cause am...

Reno was their god but now their enemy because he is telling them the truth
Segalink was their god but now they hate him..

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

IF PETER OBI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT, UGM, IPOB WILL BE KILLING ANYONE BCOX OF THEIR MAN JUST LIKE BUHARI PEOPLE ARE DOING

On the day they do general census of the mumu in Nigeria.. You will find your name at number 1 , 2 and 3.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Starhearts: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Vote for younger people, vote for competence,

Vote for Peter Obi.

Stop typing nonsense on social media. undecided

This is about Nigeria presidential election, not Alaigbo chairman of marketers association.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Starhearts: 7:40am On Jun 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Bode George is which tribe?

This is about Nigeria presidential election, not Alaigbo chairman of marketers association.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Starhearts: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Simple question, you started calling someone's Father..
Later now, you will be the first to claim that OBIdients are insultive..

Continue..

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2022
The ooni of ife is as useless as the tinubu aiways disgracing the Yoruba stool visiting people who should have made visation to him,

If the ooni knows what is good for him he should align with obi his new master
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Rilwayne001:
I actually like the way Tinubu isn’t paying attention to all those Twitter cretins. Lol
He has no choice. Young Nigerians from all regions are tired of recycled Thieves and looters like the sick old clueless Mr Tinubu, they want to try other vibrant energetic, healthy politicians with better ideas. Is it to much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Chopcy29: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Man didn’t use to bowl to kings when greeting before, as election don near humbleness don near too
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Parachoko: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2022
tinacrl01:

A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOREVER
You're talking to your father, not me.

Mynd44

Seun

Lalasticlala
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by shigishege: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2022
OmoAkin85:
lol u and ur family can go and support tinubu, end sars wound is still fresh on our mind
yamirin cretin this is already stale. You guys will need to put your dirty lives on the track to stop Tinubu moving train

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Vote for younger people, vote for competence,

Vote for Peter Obi.
Peter Obi ...younger @ 60x years?
You are a joker

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2022
ibroopeyemi:
Asiwaju of Nigeria ibu owo oko remi.
Igbo people join the train ,don't be left out,

Igbos no they ever join anything evil and abominable.tinubu nah tabu.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2022
sad Haba! Pa Emilokan is old,even with all the camera abracadabra,Nigerian yoots,make una Allow Pa Emilokan and the Cameroonian to go and REST
Rilwayne001:

https://www.facebook.com/100051313238703/posts/pfbid02nUcPP5HAEBskSKLBwM1z5P6B1uxWwbNdzWxhbyqVmmZUbXKBKyxrUVG5vzmtfoS2l/?d=n
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by MrObontami(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
ooni of ife will always support his tribe
I pray Baba Tinubu receive strength in the months ahead and make excellent judgement to preserve his health and posterity.amen

I'm at Canaan land as I type right now. You around?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Pls which tribe is Joe igbokwe, umahi and co.

Also ask him which tribe is Simon ekpa and organ trafficker Ekweremadu that are against Peter Obi...

2023..... Yoruba lo kan

We know that Peter obi is an Ip0b project and we wunt fall for this blackmail and manipulations.

Neverrrrrrrrrr

Whether ipob or Gop project.tue nigerian youths believe him him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.