Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (55185 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ObosiUkwalla: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
zelnababa:
we will soon burial obituary

See the sort of Dundee supporting tilumbu the druggie; touts and agberos. Go back to school niggar
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ridbell01(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Rilwayne001:
I actually like the way Tinubu isn’t paying attention to all those Twitter cretins. Lol
there is no single polling booth on Twitter
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by tycoolest: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
JaredNormak:
Listen to me little Abobaku, I don't give a flying fück about Nnamdi Kanu or whatever he's going throug in DSS dungeon, so my advice to you is to make more sense in your next reply to me or don't quote me at all.

You are the who needs to start using ur sense
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetjohn(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Don't cry on me....

Support ur candidate and let me support mine...

U can't blackmail me bro
What do you actually have against Peter Obi? or is it because he is contesting election he doesn't even going to sweat one bit if he loose. Bro it's just a game of popularity and integrity. No need hating on him.

Secondly, igbos don't hate Tinubu. But they are against his lifestyle on how he keep syphoning Lagos State and south west states money to himself. It's not just igbos but also yorubas don't like that.

I will be speaking from Daddy freeze point of view. Daddy freeze is one of the most logic human in Nigeria. According to him, he said that Tinubu during when he was govornor did very well. He praised Tinubu for that but he is not going to vote for him why because, Tinubu has some questionable character and integrity issues and also he Tinubu is old enough to Lead a country. He also said he will be voting Peter Obi bc Peter has a good character, and pure visible integrity. He also stated that Peter Obi did very well as a governor of Anambra state.

I think I agreed with all he said. Tinubu no doubt try his best in Lagos as a governor bc I was in Lagos then but he is old and he has a lot of gabbage attached to his name. And what we need in Nigeria today is a person that don't have any garbage, some that is trustworthy and competent.

Lastly, you see, nobody is going to force you to vote anyone. Do you thing and leave others to do theirs. Stop calling on on a whole tribe (Igbo) just bc you want to make a point.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by babzlim(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
the Northerners I know never force vote on anyone ... is only in Lagos I see all this nonsense, have you ever seen or heard about such in the South East.

in this age and time ... baba am so so ashamed of you ...because of 5k and a 5 derica of rice. Oga vote for your preferred candidate and let others vote for there's.

quote author=Pakute post=114168699]
Go to Kano, Sokoto or Kaduna and dictate to them whom to vote for. Let's see if you won't have your heads on a plate. [/quote]
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by gbishman: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Does this Oni guy realize that he is king at all?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

See the sort of Dundee supporting tilumbu the druggie; touts and agberos. Go back to school niggar
lolz ,2023 is here already, you Will continue crying and walling, then you will remember your forgotten hero, lamidi cownu.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Born2Breed:

Yorubastard, ooni (that one ) na our pikin. Flogging him to line is allowed.
Binidiot in pains. Ooni is the father of your oba of benin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
The Hatred from igbos to tinubu is making me consider supporting him now...

Hatred from one which they all stay in the Lagos he built....

Yet they say Fashola and Ambode built Lagos... So pls who brought those guys on board?

My Leader BAT did....

A leader is known as a leader because of the success of the people he mentored even after reign... BAT masterplan made Fashola and Ambode now......

Peter Obi can't even vouch of mentoring any one.... Someone that relocated to lagos after his 8 years tenure as governor in anambra....

You can imagine BAT relocating to anambra after 8 years in Lagos as governor... Never......

Stop this hatred ipob.... You can't be hating and still be prospering.....

Let give this man a chance....

Give City Boy a Chance to rule this Nigeria....

Peter Obi can wait till 203sumtin

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt so that power can change from pdp apc criminals but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

IF PETER OBI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT, UGM, IPOB WILL BE KILLING ANYONE BCOX OF THEIR MAN JUST LIKE BUHARI PEOPLE ARE DOING

You are saying that Igbos hate TINUBU......but you are here calling PETER OBI a terrorist....

Hypocrisy is not a nick name, is a generational curse.....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by maziengr: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
If he likes let him wear Hausa cap from now till eternity he can't be president of this country.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Vitally123: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
We hope he advised him that it's time to go home than waiting to see the ovation at it's lowest ebb?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Vitally123: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
zelnababa:
lolz ,2023 is here already, you Will continue crying and walling, then you will remember your forgotten hero, lamidi cownu.

Talkless and get the Certificates please!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by mignone(f): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2022
KEVIND:
Eyaaa..
May God Expose Those Who Stole Tinubu's Certificate
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Amina ya allahu
grin grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by mignone(f): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2022
gbishman:
Does this Oni guy realize that he is king at all?
Crown + throne in d mud already!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2022
emee701:
Binidiot in pains. Ooni is the father of your oba of benin

Even ooni knows but yorubastard wey u be won't understand.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Born2Breed:

Even ooni knows but yorubastard wey u be won't understand.
Olosho binidiot in sifia pains. Ooni is father to your oba of benin. Benin are yoruba. Edo is part of yoruba nation
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2022
emee701:
Olosho binidiot in sifia pains. Ooni is father to your oba of benin. Benin are yoruba. Edo is part of yoruba nation

Yorubastard, you are from the tribe of Judas Iscariot. You don't know you history but, i wont school you cos it's better you dwell in your ignorance.

Ask your mother who your real father is.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Born2Breed:

Yorubastard, you are from the tribe of Judas Iscariot. You don't know you history but, i wont school you cos it's better you dwell in your ignorance.

Ask your mother who your real father is.
Olosho binidiot in more and more pains. Ooni of ife is the father of all edos. Edo is part of oduduwa nation
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2022
emee701:
Olosho binidiot in more and more pains. Ooni of ife is the father of all edos. Edo is part of oduduwa nation

grin grin grin

Recycling same lines. I know you are a mor0nic buffo0n, at least be a creative one.

Run along now..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Born2Breed:

grin grin grin

Recycling same lines. I know you are a mor0nic buffo0n, at least be a creative one.

Run along now..
ashewo kobo kobo binifool in tears. E pain am
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ejimatic: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Rilwayne001:

https://www.facebook.com/100051313238703/posts/pfbid02nUcPP5HAEBskSKLBwM1z5P6B1uxWwbNdzWxhbyqVmmZUbXKBKyxrUVG5vzmtfoS2l/?d=n
. Discuss the semiotic interpretation of Oonirisa visit to BAT in the buikd up of 2023 election..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Vitally123:

Talkless and get the Certificates please!
BUHARI IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ndidibabe(f): 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
07kjb:

Stop deceiving your self yes BIDEN IS OLD,TRUMP IS OLD AND TINUBU FALSIFIED HIS AGE

CAN U COMPARE THE ABOVE US PREDIDENTS TO THE MAN U ARE TRYING TO FORCE ON NIGERIANS...THINK NO BY MY TRIBES MAN
How are they incomparable?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard / Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.