Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Benefits Of Drinking Tea In The Morning - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Benefits Of Drinking Tea In The Morning (683 Views)

Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Drinking Tea In The Morning by ekwe552: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Best time to drink tea

Tea has long become an institution, and millions of cups consumed every day, making it an odd modern-day staple. Green tea, and even the basic brew, appears to have reclaimed its standing as a healthful beverage. This is because studies have shown that this beverage provides more than just a caffeine fix, but also has other health advantages. Here are effect – whether you should drink tea on a daily basis.

1 Tea lowers the risk of heart disease.

Tea may enhance blood flow in the body by expanding arteries and lowering the chance of clotting. It also contains flavonoids, which are antioxidants that may delay the onset or risk of heart disease. Make it a habit to begin your year with a warm cup of tea to reap the heart-healthy advantages of tea.
READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2022/06/benefits-of-drinking-tea-in-morning.html

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Tea In The Morning by shilenji(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Been drinking tea from a little age, it's become part of my daily routine.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Tea In The Morning by TerraJonesa: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Drinking tea in the morning is really useful. Even warm water after waking up contributes to a great mood and well-being. Thus, a healthy tea decoction in the morning is ideal for our bodies. I used to be an avid coffee drinker. Of course, coffee is a good drink that wakes you up in the morning. Caffeine excites your nervous system. But tea is healthier than caffeinated drinks. I even know ways to give up coffee. And these tips can help you become healthier and sleep better at night. And coffee can be drunk without caffeine. I often ask coffee shops to make me strong tea or a caffeine-free latte.

(1) (Reply)

Please Watch Out!!! Fishes Are Deadzone Now / Food Abuse This Men Need To Be Arrested / Obasanjo: We Wil Win At All Cost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.