Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tem's Hit No 1 On Billboard With Drake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tem's Hit No 1 On Billboard With Drake (312 Views)

My Husband, Kazim Adeoti Used My Money To Marry Mercy Aigbe + Jada Speaks On Tem / VIDEO: Tems Spotted Chilling And Having Dinner With Drake / Drake’s “god’s Plan” Debuts At No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tem's Hit No 1 On Billboard With Drake by Posila415(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wait for U” debuted at number-one on the Hot 100 the same week Future’s album “I Never Liked You” launched at number-one on the Billboard 200. It’s the second chart-topping single of Future’s career and his first as a lead artist; he previously hit number-one as a featured artist on Drake’s “Way 2 Sexy” last fall. It’s the first number-one hit for Tems and the landmark 10th for Drinks
Future featuring Drake and Tems, “Wait for U”
Re: Tem's Hit No 1 On Billboard With Drake by Jeon(f): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congrats.

by the way

it is good to sell soul.

2 Likes

Re: Tem's Hit No 1 On Billboard With Drake by Posila415(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
If we don't appreciate our own. Who will?
Congrats tems. We are proud of you
Re: Tem's Hit No 1 On Billboard With Drake by Posila415(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congrats.

by the way

it is good to sell soul.

Many Nigeria achieve things around the world because they are talented and brilliant. If we are not jealous we will be happy with them. Instead of negative insinuations

(1) (Reply)

The Dirty Truth About Email Marketing You Don't Know About! / Audio Of How Kidnappers Killed US Man Visiting Home / Reasons The Name "NGUYEN" Is So Common In Vitenam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.