Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY (1392 Views)

Be The Opay Agent In Your Area And Become The Center Of Financial Attraction / Vacancies At The Center For Community And Health Development International / Ongoing Recruitment In A Reputable Oil And Gas Servicing Company (lagos And Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by Entprys(m): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Already I am teaching here in Saare Ifelodun LGA of Kwara State. But someone got a job for me in Lagos to be a gidan wanka/kashi(public toilet) attendant. He said it is in the heart of Lagos. That 'HAERT OF LAGOS' alone rouse my excitement.

Now, should I resign from teaching in Kwara and go Lagos or what ?
Re: SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Entprys:
Already I am teaching here in Saare Ifelodu LGA of Kwara State. But someone got a job for me in Lagos to be a gidan wanka/kashi(public toilet) attendant. He said it is in the heart of Lagos. That 'HAERT OF LAGOS' alone rouse my excitement.

Now, should I resign from teaching in Kwara and go Lagos or what ?
Come and wash plate and toilet in Lagos,why? If u follow d leading of the Holy Spirit,u wld build house from washing toilet and marry clean wife..

Re: SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by Entprys(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Come and wash plate and toilet in Lagos,why? If u follow d leading of the Holy Spirit,u wld build house from washing toilet and marry clean wife..
Clean WIFE in Lagos ? Are your kidding ?
Re: SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by Conrod: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
I think mortuary attendant is more lucrative,...as for beautiful ladies,na you go select tire for there.

1 Like

Re: SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by McLizbae: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Follow your passion! It's not always about the money cool
Re: SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Entprys:

Clean WIFE in Lagos ? Are your kidding ?
smh..so u don't trust God? Or u are married
Re: SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by puremaker7(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Go and watch toilet
Re: SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by Entprys(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
smh..so u don't trust God? Or u are married
Not yet. Only I heard that Lagos women are rough
Re: SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by christejames(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Really? shocked shocked shocked

My only advice is...

PLEASE HAVE SOME DIGNITY!

1 Like

Re: SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by ScamHunter: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
This one is easy na. The skill sets are different. If you like teaching, continue with your teaching job, but if na toilet you dey enjoy to wash, Lagos here you come.

1 Like

Re: SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Entprys:

Not yet. Only I heard that Lagos women are rough
so someone heard u are a killer,won't d person be foolish to believe like dat? U are better than that..10,000 women can be tough,your own is divine made and will forth peace and prosperity for u
Re: SEE LAGOS AND DIE. THE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE. THE MEGA CITY by Akande1874: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
FREE ONLINE SMARTPHONE DIGITAL SKILLS FOR SRUDENT
� Brand New Laptop � for overall project winner.

Techyscholars ng is currently on a mission to train 5,000 African students on Smartphone Digital Skills and its monetization. This Training is themed SDS4S - Smartphone Digital Skills For Students.

Being a student without a skill today is risky. The future is kind of promising only to those who posses a digital skill.
Everyone is now advised to get one skill or the other as the Labour Market is now filled and favourable to those who can present a skill in addition to their educational degrees. This free Training will empower you with enough skills to stand out just with your smartphone.

This training will also include a contest where students are chanced to win cash prizes and a Laptop as the grand prize. The training also comes with Certification.

Join now as offers are limited
_(https:///DGerrmyu3TTDjYDlbUUY8R)

(1) (Reply)

Fruit Picker Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In Canada 2023 / A 30 Years Old Online Business You Should Start Today. / Virgin Nigeria; Thr Computer Proficiency Test Of 31,aug. Was A Charade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.