Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

My School Receipt In 1989 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My School Receipt In 1989 (55903 Views)

I wish I have enough money to sue my school(NOUN) / Please, Help Me Pay My School Fees / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Kyase(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
fergie001:
I have to go home and ask my mum, she keeps everyone's originals. I only go around with my ssce & degrees, asides that....na she hold everything including her siblings wey don die, she hold am?
grin grin
Omo no be small thing
Your mother na library grin
I get all my primary schools receipts
But I no get single secondary school receipts grin, that one no dey important abeg
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by fergie001: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

Omo no be small thing
Your mother na library grin
I get all my primary schools receipts
But I no get single secondary school receipts grin, that one no dey important abeg
She keeps everything so once she starts looking for something, just know that thing is lost.

Even my Univ own...I gave it all to her. I have to go find it, no be say tomorrow I wan contest now, ungun known men will comman kidnap it cheesy
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by garfield1: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
fergie001:
That's what it obviously looks like.

What is the way forward for him?
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Bases: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

The days of Zonal Education Board (ZEB) schools in Kwara State.

I still remember LSMB (Local Schools Management Board) that came before ZEB.

I was in Secondary School in '89 sha, so you be my àbúrò. grin
; grin Respect sir. My two hands are up
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by fergie001: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:
What is the way forward for him?
The only issue he has now is what he submitted in 1999. The Nigerian Police can help unravel but I don't think they want to get involved....
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Kyase(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
fergie001:
She keeps everything so once she starts looking for something, just know that thing is lost.

Even my Univ own...I gave it all to her. I have to go find it, no be say tomorrow I wan contest now, ungun known men will comman kidnap it cheesy
Or military juntas seize am grin
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by fergie001: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kyase:

Or military juntas seize am grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Bases: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Samogloby:
This is 1961-62 primary 4 question paper!
This should be kept in a museum o grin
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by garfield1: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
fergie001:
The only issue he has now is what he submitted in 1999. The Nigerian Police can help unravel but I don't think they want to get involved....

Well,he has submitted something higher than flsc and ssce so that is ok.

See angos dide vs seleketimibi supra per eko...qualifications can be a ground for petition at tribunal
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by HiideaConsole(m): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vyzz:
grin

I know where you are heading to grin grin grin

Make I help you,

Oya Tinubu wey your certificate

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by fergie001: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:
Well,he has submitted something higher than flsc and ssce so that is ok.
I don't see why it is even a problem. I believe the reference of his 1999 forms is the issue. The Police was supposed to investigate and they simply don't wanna get involved. If the Nigerian Police doesn't, the case will get to no where.

See angos dide vs seleketimibi supra per eko...qualifications can be a ground for petition at tribunal

Eko was in the Appeal Court then and that was in 2009. There was no Section 285 (14) at the time, it came to be in 2018.

The Supreme Court in Akinlade V Abiodun in 2020 settled it...that the issue was pre-election. The Appeal Court will definitely look into the merits of the case since it is the penultimate Court but jurisdiction is the life-blood & existence of any case.
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by BlackSaints: 2:48am On Jun 27, 2022
nedekid:

We weh become jambite 1990/91 session nko? grin
Jehovah. shocked shocked na sir you be ooo,any time I see this moniker na sir sir I go they call you. Lol.

1 Like

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by BlackSaints: 2:49am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=114176598][/quote] Noted. # Respect

1 Like

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Caseless: 3:16am On Jun 27, 2022
BillionKnights:

I can imagine the coin dropping into the hand of the headmaster cheesy
Modified: I just found out that the currencies were made of notes at the time shocked grin
you forgot around that time, we had coins too? You remember that '1993' 1 naira coin we all love to get because they were brand new?
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Happiness62862: 3:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Jdhd

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by RealLagosBoy: 3:42am On Jun 27, 2022
yetunsbay:
How does this comment relate to subject matter.

Oga, Tinubu matter go wound you oo

Let Tinubu show us his certificate if at all he has any. Someone was able to keep a receipt of 1989 and Tinubu can't keep an important certificate. He claimed that a soldier ant stole it.
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by BillionKnights: 4:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Caseless:
you forgot around that time, we had coins too? You remember that '1993' 1 naira coin we all love to get because they were brand new?
It's true, but after somebody here corrected me, I looked it up and found out that the coins were only introduced in 1991 cheesy
Which means that they were using paper money at the time the receipt was received cheesy
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by nedekid: 5:43am On Jun 27, 2022
BlackSaints:
Jehovah. shocked shocked na sir you be ooo,any time I see this moniker na sir sir I go they call you. Lol.
grin
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Streetdreamx(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2022
poshestmina:
Someone somewhere in Africa can't find his Nur/pri , secondary school certificates. Can't even remember any of his former schoolmates or principals grin grin grin.

Well done Sir. I think the brain was reformatted.
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by JamOSneh: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Oh it true I remember dat school at taiwo Road but
never knew c&s college as primaryschool bak den
Gloriouspa:

That's there primary school. My cousin attended that school and as a matter of fact, his mother was a teacher there.
The school is along Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Ilorin. it is after Methodist Church/Catholic Church.

The secondary school is situated at Sabo Ok.
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Caseless: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2022
BillionKnights:

It's true, but after somebody here corrected me, I looked it up and found out that the coins were only introduced in 1991 cheesy
Which means that they were using paper money at the time the receipt was received cheesy
yes. We had 1 naira and 50 Kobo in paper notes then.

1 Like

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by yetunsbay(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Let Tinubu show us his certificate if at all he has any. Someone was able to keep a receipt of 1989 and Tinubu can't keep an important certificate. He claimed that a soldier ant stole it.
Yet all this rant no matter.
Are you aware BAT gonna be ur next President ?
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by DeRay98(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Bases:
I was searching for the certificate of a course I once did and came across one of my primary school receipt. Although I'm good at keeping documents but didn't know I still have this primary school receipt. I feel nostalgic seeing this smiley. Many of my age mate may not find anything of such even close to late 90s grin
Oya send any old school fees receipt or document that is over 30 years if you have any.

I still get my 1984/85 secondary school fees bank teller oh
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by enonche85(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Bases:
I was searching for the certificate of a course I once did and came across one of my primary school receipt. Although I'm good at keeping documents but didn't know I still have this primary school receipt. I feel nostalgic seeing this smiley. Many of my age mate may not find anything of such even close to late 90s grin
Oya send any old school fees receipt or document that is over 30 years if you have any.

I graduated from the university in 2011, I still have all my receipts from 100L till final year intact.
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by Ntigha: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2022
BillionKnights:

I can imagine the coin dropping into the hand of the headmaster cheesy
Modified: I just found out that the currencies were made of notes at the time shocked grin
It wasn’t coin back then, it was respectable =N=1 naira notes

1 Like

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by snoopz: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
You be senior man, o that time i still dey sing in heaven grin grin
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by aprilwise(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Kelvin3476 post=114176789] Ur dad no go school ci na big man him be ? I schooled in the Northern Nigerian and anything I say is final
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by RealLagosBoy: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2022
yetunsbay:
Yet all this rant no matter.
Are you aware BAT gonna be ur next President ?

God forbid a bat can never be my president. We'll vote for human being not animal.

Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by yetunsbay(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

God forbid a bat can never be my president. We'll vote for human being not animal.
Anyhow. Communication delivery successfully. Brace for impact
Re: My School Receipt In 1989 by MisterKennedy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bases:
Wow! I'm impressed with your ability to keep things well and long Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say / Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project / Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.