Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved (16194 Views)

'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) / LP Crisis: Police Take Over Secretariat, NWC Appoints Acting Chairman / 2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
In brief,

If I get you right, you still don't have a substantive Chairman. You just have an acting Chairman.
The election by the acting Chairman is still valid. Afterall who else can claim Chairman? Is it by going to a wayhouse and forming a faction. That is null, twice wrong and even criminal. All you should do is to call for elections to have a substantive Chairman in your party.

So in brief, having read you, you are criminal and the bandit here.
Re: Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved by Olaunu: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Them give Peter Obi knockout for PDP and them still wan dey give am problem for that mushroom party?

"Ti iya nla ba gbe ni lule, kekere a maa gun ori eni" grin

As far as I am concerned, the guy just they make noise the way Peter Obi supporters make noise on Social Media.

Peter Obi must be on the Ballot!

Tinubu needs him on the Ballot to ruin Atiku's chances grin

Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
easy bro
Re: Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved by Olaunu: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Them give Peter Obi knockout for PDP and them still wan dey give am problem for that mushroom party?

"Ti iya nla ba gbe ni lule, kekere a maa gun ori eni" grin

As far as I am concerned, the guy just they make noise the way Peter Obi supporters make noise on Social Media.

Peter Obi must be on the Ballot!

Tinubu needs him on the Ballot to ruin Atiku's chances grin

Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
easy comrade
Re: Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved by pacespot(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
This Labour Party saga hasn't ended yet, i thought the other guy had rendered apology to Obi in his withdrawal letter from presidency race
Re: Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved by Bigchristo22(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
nairalandankrah:

https://punchng.com/peter-obis-chances-under-threat-if-lp-crisis-isnt-resolved-okafor-factional-chairman/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1656213261
I know there are some elements that will want to use their greedy interest to spoil Peter Obi chances, But God will put them to shame because Nigeria need functional system of government where everyone will be active in their position
Re: Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved by Abbeytoy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
People and emotions sha... Instead of looking into what the man said and find a permanent solution, they result to names calling, abuse and insults. How could that solved the matter?

The question is... Can anyone assume the acting chairman position?
Can acting chairman singn the form for Obi?
What would it cost them to have proper election and solved the problem once and for all?
Re: Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved by Waterbear(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
when did Ibos become Nigerians ? Last time I checked they are beerfraudians

The same Biafra that Nigeria has been begging and fighting so they won't leave, cause they can't do without them?

They are still Nigerians cause Nigerians begged them to stay.
Re: Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved by Waterbear(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:
Why do u wanna become president.
Momodu said I have a lot of followers on Facebook.
They replied-elections are not won on Facebook.

Now peter obi-why do u wanna become president.
Peter obi: I have a lot of idiotic pigs on twitter and nairaland,including their mods that regulate it.
Labour party:alaye,elections are not won on twitter or nairaland

Toxic human spotted ...
Re: Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved by Waterbear(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
gnykelly:

OBIdient are terrorist. They terror anyone against their opinion

Look at the comment above mine and clarify your type for us?
Re: Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved by Vitally123: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
So, what are they waiting for to resolve the crises? Are they enemies of progress? Enough of these rigmaroles, please!
Re: Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved by Samajogs: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Politicians looking for money...they can sell their kidney n generation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive" / Tinubu Should Compensate Kwankwaso & Peter Obi, They Helped Him Become President / Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.