Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? (604 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Why should these preachers preach about heaven and hell?
Is it to enter into heaven and to escape hell is the gospel message that the Lord Jesus Christ sent his disciples to go ye and preach to every creature for a witness?
So what did Jesus Christ say about heaven and hell?
Infact, Jesus Christ said very little about Heaven and hell. He spoke more about gospel of the kingdom and how one can enter into the kingdom.
What we are seeing today is that, most of preachers did not know the mystery of the kingdom of God, because they have not been baptized with the Holy Ghost, that is why they didn't preach the gospel of the kingdom.
There is no place the God of heaven promise heaven to the righteous as their dwelling home.
Here that they referred to. John 14:2-3, says, In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Please where the Lord Jesus Christ will be, that we will also be?
First, He will be in the clouds to receive His overcomer. Second, He will be on earth to set up the kingdom which God of heaven promised us. Third, He will be in new earth which God of heaven also promised us. These are the places where the Lord Jesus Christ will be that we will also be.
The mansions in John 14: 2-3, that He went to prepare is [coming down] into the new earth which God promised to create for us.
Revelation 21:1-3, 10 (KJV) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, [coming down] from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, [descending] out of heaven from God.
Revelation 3:12 (KJV) Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which [cometh down] out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
The God of heaven only promised righteous a kingdom and the King, then new heaven and new earth where righteous will spend their eternity, heaven is not where the righteous will spend their eternity.
These are both promised. Matthew 25:34 (KJV) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the [kingdom] prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
2 Peter 3:13 (KJV) Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for [new heavens and a new earth], wherein dwelleth righteousness.
The gospel message that the Lord Jesus Christ gave to His disciples to preach and teach every creature for a witness, first, is gospel of the kingdom, second, is witness the King of the kingdom, third, is repentance and remission of sin.
Get it right brother and sister preachers, Born again is not to enter into heaven please, Born again is to enter into the kingdom which God of heaven promised to set up on earth.
John 3:3, 5 (KJV) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the [kingdom] of God.
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the [kingdom] of God. Also heaven is not where righteous will spend eternity. The righteous will spend their eternity in new heaven and new earth.
Deliverance, healing, prosperity, they are all sign that follows been preaching the gospel of the kingdom. Let me tell you the real prosperity is to have godliness with contentment is a great gain, it is a real prosperity.
This is the time for all Christian preachers to be genuinely saved, satisfied, and received baptism of the Holy Ghost and have power to preach the gospel of the kingdom, to seek the kingdom and righteousness, and to pray for the kingdom to come, so that we will be doing on earth as it is in heaven, when the Lord Jesus Christ comes back.
This is the 15 years ago that I said delaying the event in the 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, is dangerous to the Christendom, now we are all seeing the antichrist forerunner that they were working tirelessly to usher in their master to begin war against believers and starts their abomination and great tribulation.
This is the time for us also, to unite to do the work the Lord Jesus Christ sent us to do and finish it to usher in the next event.
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2022
The whole Religion thing is nonsense..guess you know that..

1 Like

Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2022
The Lord Jesus Christ is to restore the kingdom we lost, Jesus Christ is all about kingdom.
Isaiah 9:6-7 (KJV) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by chatinent: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2022
These days, they preach tithes, offerings, prosperity and hell more. Of course, those are the keywords that enrich them.

2 Likes

Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Deborah98(f): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2022
My mom will never call you on phone, have conversations with you or even lead in anything spiritual without first talking about heaven and hell. My siblings and I get weary of hearing her sometimes. You'll call this woman on phone,half an hour into the conversation was used to preach heaven and hell. I have no issues with that but my concern is this,most of our preachers and people like mom has failed to realize that there are other important and needful sermons as well people need to be taught also in the body of Christ. That's why I love Apostle Joshua Selman. His messages are unique yet diversified. He can teach on kingdom wealth and finances and still bring you to the awareness that heaven is and hell is also. The reason why there is lopsidedness in doctrines of many churches is that they only focus on one message thereby limiting the full potentials that are trapped in the word of God for the believers. I'm not so much of a fan of a church who teaches one message. If you can't teach as many topical issues in the Bible then you need to go back and be schooled. Yes I understand that some people are wired to teach singularly a message in the body of Christ. Take for instance,Papa Kumuyi teaches on Holiness and Righteousness
Daddy David Oyedepo teaches on Faith and kingdom prosperity
Daddy Adeboye,I don't really know his area but most times he's teachings are Revelations of who God is.
And many others who have just a message and have built consistencies around it that this is what they're known for. Just like my Papa Apostle Joshua Selman whose own message is Intimacy with the Holy Spirit and Raising kingdom ambassadors for Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Whosoever said they were from the Lord Jesus Christ must obey His instructions and follow His message he preached and commanded His disciples to preach which is the gospel of the kingdom of God on earth.
The Lord Jesus Christ is all about kingdom not for religion ceremonialism, and His message is all about gospel of the kingdom which is to set up on earth. The holiness and righteousness message is the qualification to enter into the kingdom not to enter into the heaven. Holiness and righteousness message without the gospel of the kingdom is not a complete message. Faith and the kingdom prosperity message without the gospel of the kingdom is not a complete message. Godliness with contentment is the believers prosperity. It is not the vanity of this world which is the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not what they called prosperity.
The kingdom prosperity is the godliness with contentment.
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Buytruth:
Whosoever said they were from the Lord Jesus Christ must obey His instructions and follow His message he preached and commanded His disciples to preach which is the gospel of the kingdom of God on earth.
The Lord Jesus Christ is all about kingdom not for religion ceremonialism, and His message is all about gospel of the kingdom which is to set up on earth. The holiness and righteousness message is the qualification to enter into the kingdom not to enter into the heaven. Holiness and righteousness message without the gospel of the kingdom is not a complete message. Faith and the kingdom prosperity message without the gospel of the kingdom is not a complete message. Godliness with contentment is the believers prosperity. It is not the vanity of this world which is the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not what they called prosperity.
The kingdom prosperity is the godliness with contentment.
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114177246][/quote]
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114191161][/quote]
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114251458][/quote]
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114251489][/quote]
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Maynman: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hell is where the souls of wicked kept till when second resurrection occur to come for the white throne judgement, thereafter they will usher into the lake of fire, there to spend their eternity
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Maynman: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Buytruth:
Hell is where the souls of wicked kept till when second resurrection occur to come for the white throne judgement, thereafter they will usher into the lake of fire, there to spend their eternity

Hell is a place in Jerusalem where dead bodies are burnt, and the fire is been sustained by sulfur cheesy
Was your Bible originally written in English?

You’ve been scammed cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2022
There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Hell is where the souls of wicked, sinners, kept till when second resurrection occur to come for the white throne judgement, thereafter they will usher into the lake of fire, there to spend their eternity
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Buytruth:
There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Hell is where the souls of wicked, sinners, kept till when second resurrection occur to come for the white throne judgement, thereafter they will usher into the lake of fire, there to spend their eternity
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by TenQ: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Buytruth:
Why should these preachers preach about heaven and hell?
Is it to enter into heaven and to escape hell is the gospel message that the Lord Jesus Christ sent his disciples to go ye and preach to every creature for a witness?
So what did Jesus Christ say about heaven and hell?
Infact, Jesus Christ said very little about Heaven and hell. He spoke more about gospel of the kingdom and how one can enter into the kingdom.
What we are seeing today is that, most of preachers did not know the mystery of the kingdom of God, because they have not been baptized with the Holy Ghost, that is why they didn't preach the gospel of the kingdom.
There is no place the God of heaven promise heaven to the righteous as their dwelling home.
Here that they referred to. John 14:2-3, says, In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Please where the Lord Jesus Christ will be, that we will also be?
First, He will be in the clouds to receive His overcomer. Second, He will be on earth to set up the kingdom which God of heaven promised us. Third, He will be in new earth which God of heaven also promised us. These are the places where the Lord Jesus Christ will be that we will also be.
The mansions in John 14: 2-3, that He went to prepare is [coming down] into the new earth which God promised to create for us.
Revelation 21:1-3, 10 (KJV) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, [coming down] from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, [descending] out of heaven from God.
Revelation 3:12 (KJV) Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which [cometh down] out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
The God of heaven only promised righteous a kingdom and the King, then new heaven and new earth where righteous will spend their eternity, heaven is not where the righteous will spend their eternity.
These are both promised. Matthew 25:34 (KJV) Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the [kingdom] prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
2 Peter 3:13 (KJV) Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for [new heavens and a new earth], wherein dwelleth righteousness.
The gospel message that the Lord Jesus Christ gave to His disciples to preach and teach every creature for a witness, first, is gospel of the kingdom, second, is witness the King of the kingdom, third, is repentance and remission of sin.
Get it right brother and sister preachers, Born again is not to enter into heaven please, Born again is to enter into the kingdom which God of heaven promised to set up on earth.
John 3:3, 5 (KJV) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the [kingdom] of God.
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the [kingdom] of God. Also heaven is not where righteous will spend eternity. The righteous will spend their eternity in new heaven and new earth.
Deliverance, healing, prosperity, they are all sign that follows been preaching the gospel of the kingdom. Let me tell you the real prosperity is to have godliness with contentment is a great gain, it is a real prosperity.
This is the time for all Christian preachers to be genuinely saved, satisfied, and received baptism of the Holy Ghost and have power to preach the gospel of the kingdom, to seek the kingdom and righteousness, and to pray for the kingdom to come, so that we will be doing on earth as it is in heaven, when the Lord Jesus Christ comes back.
This is the 15 years ago that I said delaying the event in the 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, is dangerous to the Christendom, now we are all seeing the antichrist forerunner that they were working tirelessly to usher in their master to begin war against believers and starts their abomination and great tribulation.
This is the time for us also, to unite to do the work the Lord Jesus Christ sent us to do and finish it to usher in the next event.

It is impossible to preach the good news without speaking about heaven and hell.

Why?

What is the Good news?
That God has paid for us the price for our freedom and deliverance from Judgement (hell) and freely gave eternal life (heaven) to ALL who will TRUST in the Solution of God through atonement of Christ by His blood.

The question is :
If the gospel mean good news, what is the good news?
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you for your question, please God of heaven doesn't promise heaven, He only promised Kingdom first and then new earth.

The gospel sent us to preach to every creature is [gospel of the kingdom]. The gospel of the Kingdom is that we can regain what Adam lost. We can once again assume the place of dominion authority that God intended for us from the beginning.
That this world will be redeemed, repaired, renewed, and restored back to very good.

More information is in my article: Topic: Here is the gospel Jesus Christ sent His Church to preach to the world. Search for it and read it for understanding.
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Maynman: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2022
“Heaven and hell” are English words, what’s the original language your Judaism(pentatauch) and Chrestian books you are using were written in?

Ignorance is not Bliss cheesy

Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2022
No Bible references to back your claimed, and
It is written: And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Maynman: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Illiterate,God or god whichever way you’ve been conditioned to write it, is a TITLE, the name of your god is Canaanite Yahweh son of Elohim and asheerah

Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Maynman: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2022
Buytruth:
No Bible references to back your claimed, and
It is written: And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Bible literally means books, do you know who created, edited and copied these books?
What’s the original language your book was written in?
“Hell and heaven” are English words, find the meaning of those words in their original language and don’t continue to be a sheep.

Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Buytruth:
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 8:08am On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114449494][/quote]
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Buytruth post=114497904][/quote]
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by orisa37: 2:17am On Jul 10, 2022
The Gospel is Good news and It's preaching
BELIEVE
TRUST
PEACE AND
LOVE.
The four yielding SUCCESS.
But if you disbelieve, distrust, worry and hate yourselves, you become DISASTROUS FAILURES.

SUCCESS IS HEAVEN.
FAILURE IS HELL.
Re: The Heaven And Hell Is It The Gospel To Preach? by Buytruth(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
orisa37:
The Gospel is Good news and It's preaching
BELIEVE
TRUST
PEACE AND
LOVE.
The four yielding SUCCESS.
But if you disbelieve, distrust, worry and hate yourselves, you become DISASTROUS FAILURES.

SUCCESS IS HEAVEN.
FAILURE IS HELL.

(1) (Reply)

Best Islamic Whatsapp Tv / Is Jesus Christ Almighty? / LGBTQ+: The Day This Happens, It Means The World's Only Days To Extinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.