Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today (37055 Views)

The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today / 4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Truthfulguy10: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You can do nothing about it.

It has been prophecised.

Worse must happen.

It's just like complaining about the world ending.

The world will end, no amount of prayers can stop it.

Worse will happen as it ends, no amount of prayers can stop it either.

Bitter truth.

Makes me wonder why we are here at the first place
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by BenzEne1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
judedwriter:

Yes. It can take you to hell. It's an abnormal way of sex.

Please take a look at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-cru6lq5w

My religion obviously tells me it's a sin though.
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Cypress042(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Anakazo22:

HIV/AIDS is one of them
But married couples do have HIV/AIDS tell me another repercussion undecided
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Ipp1: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
How
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by blesdman(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Interesting15:

It is no longer a secret that premarital sex (or fornication) is something prominent in the circle of youths today. However, it's not only a sin, but there are also tons of terrible repercussions attached to the act. The Bible is straightforward about sexual immorality.

"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside to the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body" 1 Corinthians 6: 18

Yes, I know you have healthy sexual urges. But you must know how to be in control of yourself, hence you find yourself in trouble and get disgraced (the devil utilizes sin to disgrace people). Trust me, living holy and chaste in a corrupt society like ours is still possible, and it's very beautiful.

"Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness... Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience" (Colossians 3:5,6)

Premarital sex comes with terrible spiritual repercussions too. When a person indulge in it, you give access to the devil to plunder your life ruthlessly.. And what the devil does is to "steal, kill, and destroy" (John 10:10)

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" (1Corinthians 6:19)

You don't own yourself actually. Hence, you must live your life pleasing God in holiness and in truth.

There are several sexual temptations out there today. In your school, at home, there are several agents of sexual temptations. Hence, you must always avoid people, places, things, and situations that can lure you into sexual immorality.

"For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's" (1 Corinthians 6: 20)

When it comes to living a life of true holiness, it gets easier as you give yourself wholly to the Lord Jesus, because He will send the Holy Spirit to you, Who will help you (the Holy Spirit is our Helper). So, if you are yet to give your life to JESUS, this is another good opportunity, as tomorrow might just be too late...

Simply tell Jesus, "LORD JESUS, have mercy on me and come into my life".

"Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie" Revelation 22:14, 15

You are blessed for honouring GOD with your body. You will be rewarded by God both here on earth and in eternity..

But if you die in sexual immorality (young people too can die anytime) or the rapture should take place now (the signs are more and more stronger), such person will be condemned into the lake of fire (where there's no more room for repentance).
Please help yourself by aligning with GOD now that you are still young.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/06/about-high-rate-of-immoral-sex-amongst.html?m=1
What if everything u wrote here are lies and concoctions to control people behaviours?

1 Like

Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by omolola12345(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sexual perversion is in stages and phases. It goes from fornication to adultery. If you fornicate when you are yet to marry you will commit adultery after you are married

1 Like

Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Horluwahighdee(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
galantjoe:
Fornication is not among the Ten Commandment of God, so to me, it is not sin against God but sin against oneself.

Op, fornication alone cannot make one to go to hell fire, except the person committed abortion on the course of fornication.

so if a sin is not named among the ten commandment, it means it is not a sin. This is not true. If fornication is not a sin why is it written in same book 'the Holy bible' that we should flee? And don't forget that all scriptures are given by the inspiration of God which is able to rebuke,correct...
All in the bible is given by God and 'all' should be obeyed
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Hussein035: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Interesting15:

It is no longer a secret that premarital sex (or fornication) is something prominent in the circle of youths today. However, it's not only a sin, but there are also tons of terrible repercussions attached to the act. The Bible is straightforward about sexual immorality.

"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside to the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body" 1 Corinthians 6: 18

Yes, I know you have healthy sexual urges. But you must know how to be in control of yourself, hence you find yourself in trouble and get disgraced (the devil utilizes sin to disgrace people). Trust me, living holy and chaste in a corrupt society like ours is still possible, and it's very beautiful.

"Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness... Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience" (Colossians 3:5,6)

Premarital sex comes with terrible spiritual repercussions too. When a person indulge in it, you give access to the devil to plunder your life ruthlessly.. And what the devil does is to "steal, kill, and destroy" (John 10:10)

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" (1Corinthians 6:19)

You don't own yourself actually. Hence, you must live your life pleasing God in holiness and in truth.

There are several sexual temptations out there today. In your school, at home, there are several agents of sexual temptations. Hence, you must always avoid people, places, things, and situations that can lure you into sexual immorality.

"For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit which are God's" (1 Corinthians 6: 20)

When it comes to living a life of true holiness, it gets easier as you give yourself wholly to the Lord Jesus, because He will send the Holy Spirit to you, Who will help you (the Holy Spirit is our Helper). So, if you are yet to give your life to JESUS, this is another good opportunity, as tomorrow might just be too late...

"Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie" Revelation 22:14, 15

You are blessed for honouring GOD with your body. You will be rewarded by God both here on earth and in eternity..

But if you die in sexual immorality (young people too can die anytime) or the rapture should take place now (the signs are more and more stronger), such person will be condemned into the lake of fire (where there's no more room for repentance).

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/06/about-high-rate-of-immoral-sex-amongst.html?m=1

For those who will come here and complain about prophet Muhammad, did you know that marital age is determined by social norms during particular period of human evolution and development. Did you know that at some point Marital age was 9, 12, 15 till today which is probably 21 or so

In 385, St Augustine ended his relationship with his lover in order to prepare to marry a ten-year-old heiress. (He had to wait for two years because the legal age of marriage for women was twelve.) By the time he was able to marry her, however, he had decided to become a Catholic priest and the marriage did not happen. Ending the marriage does not mean others ended theirs because it it was the norm then.

1 Like

Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Safyqueen: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
But one 52 year old agbaya "marrying" a 6 year old girl is wonderful isn't it? If you lack the discipline to be monogamous and commit to one spouse, who is stopping you from fulfilling your lustful desires like your child rapist fake "prophet"? After all the main reward you will get in Jannah is polygamy and everlasting sex.

Let me help you.

Read your Bible well, do research and query further; what/who is holy Spirit?

Then you will come back to cure yourself of islamaphobia vis-a-vis ethno-religio-tribal egocentricity and bigotry.

GOD is one. This is even according to the Bible.
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by fisayodayo: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Elock1:
sad

I go kna.ck raw, now my body is feeling somehow
To do test dey fear me sef.. If I pass this test

God know say anything way wear skirt na Aurevoir for now

Make 5 mins fun no put me for life long wahala embarassed embarassed embarassed

GOD ABEG!

Repent now!
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by gabpaul: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
ictplotter:
I don't understand Christianity at all, the more I try to understand it doctrine. The more confuse I find myself.
Jesus died for your sin and pay fully for the sin with his blood. Why Christians still mindful of sin and being sinners?
Was it that they was a limit of sin jesus die for?
Biblically every Christians is already heaven made because jesus hav laid down his precious life for their sin. They hav the rite to commit any sin being yahoo yahoo, rituals, fraud, etc because jesus hav already pay for the punishment for those with his blood. Don't come here and start brainwashing me about the sin of Adam I don't know anything about.
If God can allow one to inherit the sin of Adam he was not aware of, so why same God not still allow same person to inherit the prosperity of Solomon?
“Go and sin no more” na Jesus talk am undecided
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Jsaviour(f): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cutehector:
I dont even know where to raise my kids again...

Maybe in a remote village far away from civilization.

That's when you will see the immorality disguised in a primitive way.

The remote villages are worst.

They will even do and share diseases.

A cousin in the village, wears long skirts an gowns and we thought she is innocent.

It was pregnancy that made us know that she is even having sex not to talk of with multiple boys. 16year old!

The world is messed up
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Cutehector(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jsaviour:

That's when you will see the immorality disguised in a primitive way.

The remote villages are worst.

They will even do and share diseases.

A cousin in the village, wears long skirts an gowns and we thought she is innocent.

It was pregnancy that made us know that she is even having sex not to talk of with multiple boys. 16year old!

The world is messed up
shocked shocked shocked Oh my...thats crazy..someone suggested i raise my kids the same area my parents raised me..to some extent i agreed with him.
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Allisongram: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
ictplotter:
I don't understand Christianity at all, the more I try to understand it doctrine. The more confuse I find myself.
Jesus died for your sin and pay fully for the sin with his blood. Why Christians still mindful of sin and being sinners?
Was it that they was a limit of sin jesus die for?
Biblically every Christians is already heaven made because jesus hav laid down his precious life for their sin. They hav the rite to commit any sin being yahoo yahoo, rituals, fraud, etc because jesus hav already pay for the punishment for those with his blood. Don't come here and start brainwashing me about the sin of Adam I don't know anything about.
If God can allow one to inherit the sin of Adam he was not aware of, so why same God not still allow same person to inherit the prosperity of Solomon?

You are speaking from a valley of ignorance

1 Like

Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by RedPill01: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin
Stevo35:

Nna' dat weed is stroooong pass it to me, mbok.

angry angry grin cool
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by delkuf(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay
Hi. Happy Sunday
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by delkuf(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Majesty33:
To be candid is not a child play to control sexual urge. Many have fallen for it. Pastors, clerics, mecturers, teachers , all to mention but few. According to nature, teenager have high sex drive and are just looking for a little opportunity to have sex. You can't cheat nature.
You can't cheat nature but you can sin against God. You have to chose man, you have to choose.
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by JDSoulwinner: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yes, I pray for the grace and the help of the holy spirit to enable us live holy.....
Amen

Interesting15:

Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Jsaviour(f): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cutehector:
shocked shocked shocked Oh my...thats crazy..someone suggested i raise my kids the same area my parents raised me..to some extent i agreed with him.

Most times it's not about the area. The days are evil and getting more depraved as the day goes by.

Grace helped some of us not necessarily the area cos some people turned out bad even after being raised in same area as you.

The things you didn't know at age 18, children of 12 years now know and even do it.

It's the times we are in.

The age where the mind of many have been captured by the devil's deception.

Have you read the book "outwitting the devil"?

We are in perilous times and it will keep getting worst.

This is when intentional parenting skills are needed.

If you don't follow up children spiritually, physically and emotionally, you will wake up one day and find out they slipped out of your fingers.

1 Like

Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by GboyegaD(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Heterodox:
There is nothing immoral about sex.

If this is true, why do people bother about body count?
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Jsaviour(f): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
But married couples do have HIV/AIDS tell me another repercussion undecided

smiley smiley It's funny how we have moved from knowing that some things isn't worth it to justifying what we used to abhor.

The repercussions are huge.

Fornication is just one and adultery is it's senior brother.

Apart of unwanted pregnancy, abrupt end to education or life endeavours, abortions for females, there is also repercussions of daily shaming as whores.

There are STI's, HIV/AIDS and sharing of other sexually transmitted diseases for the men and women.

The spiritual side, it can cause soul ties which leads to ties with multiple people. (Intercourse is like a blood covenant)

There is also the issue of transmitting spirits and spiritual problems.

Some after sleeping with a particular person found out that things don't work for them anymore.

The repercussions are huge but in the end, it's all about choice.

1 Like

Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Ebymyk(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Elock1:
sad

I go kna.ck raw, now my body is feeling somehow
To do test dey fear me sef.. If I pass this test

God know say anything way wear skirt na Aurevoir for now

Make 5 mins fun no put me for life long wahala embarassed embarassed embarassed

GOD ABEG!
Beware, conji na bastard... Raw knacking makes sense but very risky... Get tested... You be yoruba bah?
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jsaviour:

Most times it's not about the area. The days are evil and getting more depraved as the day goes by.

Grace helped some of us not necessarily the area cos some people turned out bad even after being raised in same area as you.

The things you didn't know at age 18, children of 12 years now know and even do it.

It's the times we are in.

The age where the mind of many have been captured by the devil's deception.

Have you read the book "outwitting the devil"?

We are in perilous times and it will keep getting worst.

This is when intentional parenting skills are needed.

If you don't follow up children spiritually, physically and emotionally, you will wake up one day and find out they slipped out of your fingers.

true
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay

I plan to release a rap album this year.

Reply to show interest.
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Elock1: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Ebymyk:
Beware, conji na bastard... Raw knacking makes sense but very risky... Get tested... You be yoruba bah?
wetin concern where I from with my kna.Cking?

Plus I had CD but e get as e just tek happen embarassed
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
There is nothing immoral about having sex, is not the so called God who created vagina and penis? Why da fork did God created them if we cannot use them? Oh! Sex is only moral when it is for getting people pregnant and making doszens of babies.. grin hyporcrites!
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Ebymyk(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Elock1:
wetin concern where I from with my kna.Cking?

Plus I had CD but e get as e just tek happen embarassed
eyah,sorry... Maybe she decided to dash you std... Go check yourself, faster...
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by Mryacks: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Interesting15:

Blessed sermon...
Re: About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today by galantjoe(m): 5:07am On Jul 02, 2022
Horluwahighdee:

so if a sin is not named among the ten commandment, it means it is not a sin. This is not true. If fornication is not a sin why is it written in same book 'the Holy bible' that we should flee? And don't forget that all scriptures are given by the inspiration of God which is able to rebuke,correct...
All in the bible is given by God and 'all' should be obeyed

Christians believe on God has a guide. Bible has been our guide and a great reference. 10 Commandments are clear on sins that God hates and such will lead the committer to hell fire. I don't see where fornication is mentioned. Many pastors and preachers of the Word have turned the Bible upside down which lead to diverse and various divisions in Christedom. Many of so called believers had not remembered that 9th and 10th Commandments of God can lead them to hell fire yet they will include fornication that is not among key issues just because their leaders hated sexxx or practice celibate or become eunuch or because they have low libido. They can't force it on the people. Like St Paul in his epistle to Corrinthians, he advise people to remain celibate. Words of St. Paul are not words of God

The reason why fornication cannot be encouraged is because it can lead to killing (abortion), adultery, stealing and disobedience to one's parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Sermons Most Young Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To / Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.