Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55343 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ExAngel007(f): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has told the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that his academic certificates were stolen by unknown persons while he was on self exile.

Tinubu, a former Lagos State Governor, was one of the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO) Chieftains who fled the country under the regime of the late General Sani Abacha.

Abacha had clamped down on academics, activists and other technocrats opposed to his regime.

In his sworn affidavit in support of his nomination form for the office of the president, Tinubu said he “went on self exile from October 1994 to October 1998 (and) when I returned and discovered that my property including all the documents relating to my qualification and my certificates in respect of paragraph 3 above were looted by unknown persons.”

While Tinubu skipped information regarding his primary and secondary education in the INEC form, he, however, said he attended University of Chicago between 1972 and 1976, where he obtained B.Sc in Economics.

He also said he had B.Sc in Business and Administration, as well as certificate in Public Account.

Tinubu’s latest claims appear to contradict his previous election submissions, especially in 1999, when he ran and won the Lagos State governorship election.

He had said then that he attended St Paul Children’s School, Aroloya, Home School, Ibadan, between 1958 and 1964; while his secondary education was at Government College Ibadan (GCI), between 1965 and 1968.

Following a backlash, the former governor withheld his primary and secondary schools academic records when he recontested in 2003.

He had claimed that from Ibadan, he proceed to Richard Daley College, Chicago, from 1969 to 1971.

He finally said he attended both Chicago State University and the University of Chicago.

All the submissions were, however, challenged as fraudulent by a prominent Nigerian lawyer, late Gani Fawehinmi.

Fawehinmi, who argued the matter up to the Supreme Court, which dismissed the case on technical grounds.

In his forms, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, presented the Master’s degree he obtained in 2021, as his highest educational qualification.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-unknown-persons-stole-my-academic-certificates-tinubu-tells-inec

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Mindlog: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2022
"Unknown persons". cheesy cheesy

I hope they didn't also steal the names of the primary and secondary schools attended. cheesy cheesy

570 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by joe54: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2022
This is stupidity.
Why not enjoy your stolen billions jejely.
Why bring yourself out for mockery.
Why not enjoy ones old age in peace.

I can assure you Tinubu did go to school the reason I think for hiding his certificate is to prevent everyone from knowing his actual age.

Just thinking out.

885 Likes 53 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by muyico(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Most of yoruba that were educated run away from politic. They count it as dirty game and fetish race.that may cut they life short if nt fully fortify. Rembr "funsho william"

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Baawaa(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2022
That was during Abacha regime

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by robinso01(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2022
If he talk say dem steal am, dey don steal am nooni

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Mascot57: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu abeg no kill us (TANKU)

253 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by vastolord4(m): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Ha? This must be a joke..

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042(m): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu certification matter don tire me, kindly disqualify him or leave him to contest. We all know he doesn't have it angry

262 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2022
I hate to do this

but

Look for it… grin grin grin cheesy

Modified: Why is Baba making mockery of himself.? I don’t like him but I know his sound intellectually

Why is he hiding his certificate? Could it be his ago?

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Naijanascam: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2022
And what name does those certificates have on them Sir?....we want to check something grin grin

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Naijanascam: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
Tinubu certification matter don tire me, kindly disqualify him or leave him to contest. We all know he doesn't have it angry

He has maybe with different names

29 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

He has maybe with different names
He's not fit to contest then, let him admit that and step down it would accord him more respects.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Naijanascam: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
He's not fit to contest then, let him admit that and step down it would accord him more respects.

Step down over his life long ambition and disappoint his numerous certificated morons and Urchins standing on his Wallet.... impossible

262 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by tobore4u(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
good morning bro.

u fit help me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

Step down over his life long ambition and disappoint his numerous certificated morons and Urchins standing on his Wallet.... impossible
You're right though, have a nice day man cool

53 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Cypress042(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2022
tobore4u:
good morning bro.
u fit help me?
If is not beyond me cool

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Naijanascam: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
You're right though, have a nice day man cool

Best of the week ahead

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by tobore4u(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
If is not beyond me cool
meaning yes?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by shigishege: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2022
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?

451 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Xscape1993(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Okay sir. Thank you. We have heard you. Aso Rock is not for you then because we can not repeat the political deadly mistake of 2015. Bye bye bye sir.

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by tobore4u(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
If is not beyond me cool
bro I really need 1k to buy food. hunger is ha ing a field day with me. please

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Brown02: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Hello,good people of nairaland
Please I need to get to Lagos Ikeja for Job interview tomorrow, I’m here in Ilorin, please I need 6k or thereabout to go to and fro, please dear sir/ma I don’t have any means to go there help me get there as no amount is small…. God will increase you as you help me. Thanks so much
024986.83.23 GTB

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by FuckkME(f): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Xscape1993:
Okay sir. Thank you. We have heard you. Aso Rock is not for you then because we can not repeat the political deadly mistake of 2015. Bye bye bye sir.
facts

40 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by FuckkME(f): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?
what will u do If u lost your certificate

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by cosmatika(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2022
grin
Chicago druggy is going down.
Oluwole certificate.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Newslink(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu does not have certificates - Bode George
Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3WXEdFKQM4

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by chukwuibuipob: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2022
sad he might be saying the truth about his cert.Even Chicago University confam his studentship...

441 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Ucloaded01: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2022
They also stole his name, origin and age. This brown teeth na yahoo yahoo, Hushpupy plus plus.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Enumerator(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2022
cheesy
Mindlog:
"Unknown persons". cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by naija4life247: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance

456 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Fayose Drives Himself In A Convertible Car. Photos / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / Police Arraigns Precious Chikwendu Over Attempted Murder Of Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.