Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Emptiness Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Emptiness Of Life (91 Views)

Prayer For God To Stop Emptiness And Mockery In Your Life. Click Link. / Pastors Now Bring In Entertainment To Church To Distract People From Emptiness / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Emptiness Of Life by jonatoye(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The Emptiness of Life

WORD FOR TODAY
Life is given to find and worship God. The life of a man is empty until he finds God and fulfills the purpose of his creations!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Whatever my eyes desired I did not keep from them. I did not withhold my heart from any pleasure, For my heart rejoiced in all my labor; And this was my reward from all my labor. Then I looked on all the works that my hands had done And on the labor in which I had toiled; And indeed all was vanity and grasping for the wind. There was no profit under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 2:10 -11 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The main takeaway from King Solomon's life was that everything is vanity and that the most important duty of a man is to fear God and keep his commandments. Things in life appear much more valuable if they are still being sought after. Most of what men hold in high esteem and pursue as if their lives depend on it becomes invaluable when they obtain it. Human nature is wired in such a way that he loses joy in what he has and desires something else.

Life has proven to us that most of what we desire is not what we need. The Rich Fool was gathering crop produce for his enjoyment and future, but God is ending his existence. Several people ignored God's will for their lives in their pursuit of a better life, but they were still unable to experience the joy they desired. Nothing in life satisfies nor can be enough. No matter what life promises to offer you; do not trivialize God's salvation nor neglect what He can do or gives.

+What can a man achieve in life that can be enough?

Lord! Help me to honour and worship you with my existence in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
Life is empty without finding God and fulfilling His purpose!!!

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!
Re: The Emptiness Of Life by Oxb90: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2022
This is quite insightful.
God Almighty bless you.
Re: The Emptiness Of Life by Deborah98(f): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Of a truth life is meaningless without God and fulfilling ones purposes on Earth. God help me.

(1) (Reply)

The Seed Of Deceitfulness / Jesus Is The Way To All You Need / Jesus Death On The Cross And His Resurrection As It Concerns Spiritual-spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.