Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? (13231 Views)

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? / D Danger When A Girl Is Expose To Sex Too Early. / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by rajiedreez: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
smiley kinda early
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by silibaba: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Miyah1:
How do I present sex education to my 6years old girl?

Her friends have been feeding her with fallacy at school.

Not necessary.

She will be taught in school.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by sojisenai(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
In my opinion, a little bit early, though in today's world...no form of sex education is early. All you can tell her for now is:

Bliss, if someone touches you here and there...or someone tells you to open here and there, tell Daddy ok? Or if someone wants to put their mouth in your mouth, tell Mummy Ok?

For the best caregiver service around, contact True Bliss Care, check my signature.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Biodun556(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
AgentNairaland:
Muslims should come and answer this to support Aishat the wife of Prophet Muhammad

Nothing wrong. Parents are in best position to give sex education
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Edipet(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Everytime sex, Nigerians too like s3x
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by prinsam30: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2022
which kind fallacy at 6years haba, my daughter is 7yrs and her age group ar not feeding her with any fallacy oooo
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by pepetua(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2022
It depends on what you are teaching him or her just like baby class to basic one until secondary.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by VeryWickedMan: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Kollins11:

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say.............. ***

grin grin grin
I go kill my own from small to avoid headache. Mama no go know. Just small poison inside ice cream...

2 Likes

Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by prinsam30: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2022
rajiedreez:
smiley kinda early

seriously very early, which kinda sex education be that na
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by AntiWailer: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2022
It depends on your curriculum.

At 6, she should know that nobody should kiss her on the lips indiscriminately,

at 6 she should know that nobody should touch her private part.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by LONGPREEK(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Miyah1:

no it's not. Start it from 6months. Useless pedophiles . That is how koyyes and the others molest innocent kids all in the name of sex education
Morrigan008 number 1 child molester

1 Like

Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Dorakay93(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
It's one of my fears of having a child. I can't forgive God and myself if I mistakenly born female pikin. Na to use her do money ritual straight and wait for a real pikin-boy child.
Sense far from this talk....
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Maverick777: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dozie32:
This is totally wrong, and condemable
what exactly?
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by VeryWickedMan: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Amotolongbo:
That is not the question.

Do you have X chromosomes or not?

What kind of dumb question is this?
Every human has x chromosomes. What has this got to do with making a female offspring?

1 Like

Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by AntiWailer: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

grin grin grin
I go kill my own from small to avoid headache. Mama no go know. Just small poison inside ice cream...

And Old age will catch up on you without any one to look after you.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Amotolongbo:
That is not the question.

Do you have X chromosomes or not?

Lol
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by kingscare1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Miyah1:

Start by always correcting or speaking to her anytime she says something bad or acts in a bad way towards the opposite gender , it's the first step and the last step. Don't expect her to sit side by side with you for such lessons, it's unnatural. You only take charge during corrections.

1 Like

Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by VeryWickedMan: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
LONGPREEK:
no it's not. Start it from 6months. Useless pedophiles . That is how koyyes and the others molest innocent kids all in the name of sex education

grin grin cheesy

Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by blacknoir: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
6yrs habba Mana ,too early
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kollins11:

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say.............. ***

I got a female kid and I am proud of her.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Maverick777: 12:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

grin grin grin
All of you are saying you don't want female kids et all
well, i feel that's really shortsighted.
i'd tell you why,
As a man yeah, I know you'd friends growing up, some who were chronic gamblers, womanizers, some thieves, drunkards, drug addicts the least is long.
I did a research and it showed that 1.4 of every 3 men have these tendencies I just mentioned above, meaning it is almost impossible for a male child to either be one of these or have a close friend who is.
In a nutshell, what I just tried to tell you is the chances of a male child turning out useless is 40% more than that of a female child.
As for their female counterpart, prostitution is the only major ilk that has reigned supreme.
I don't need to tell you how much a girl-child looks after her parents.....
If you can successfully imbibe decency and contentedness in your girl child from a tender age and of course with God's grace, Boy! even people with 10male kids would envy you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Emperor88(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
You are 3 years behind...act fast now....and when educating her make sure you are not giving are more fallacies, call it what it is , let her know why people engage in some sexual actions and why somethings are not yet right for her now. To achieve your goals make her your best friend and you become her best friend so you be are first contact of information.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by vastone(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Elizy09:
With the likes of boda sadiq and his cohorts roaming around and looking for small children to rape, it's not too late

NL'nders won't KILL me wif laff grin
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Emperor88(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
prinsam30:
which kind fallacy at 6years haba, my daughter is 7yrs and her age group ar not feeding her with any fallacy oooo
If they don't which I don't the environment/society will. Don't receive yourself pls. At 7 years old you're already 4 years behind.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
silibaba:

Not necessary.

She will be taught in school.

Which school

He should do it NOW!

With lots of sexual depictions on TV and social media, sensible parents should start sex education as early as possible!

Why do parents leave dier parental duties for school teachers?
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's not too early to introduce sex education at that age...she's passed the Phallic stage where introduction to sex education should have been appropriate but then it's not too late to start. Make sure u call the private parts by their actual names
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Badoophobia(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
With the rate at which moral decadences are rising, I thought it's never too early rather getting late already....
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by phoneport(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
It is not too early teaching a six years old sex education, no, no, no... Just be basic and skip some details.
Some six years old now because of miss-information and social decadency of the society, knows more about sex than your grandma.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Emperor88(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
zeuss:
better take charge of her education before her friends consolidate.
One of the few comments that makes sense here. People underrating kids nowadays and we all know the outcome.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Emperor88(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Danielle09:
It's never too early, as long it's done the right way and with the right words.
The only right words are the real words. Vagina is vagina, penis is penis
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Emperor88(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Amotolongbo:
It is not too early since she has been introduced to the subject by her friends. It is even getting too late ma/sir.

The presentation isn’t anymore a problem, she has the introduction part from her friends already. Try knowing what her friends told her about sex, reorientate her away from the fallacies chunked to her by her friends and orientate her on the truth and fact of sex in a comprehensive way appropriate to her age.

I will advise that you and your partner (both parents) should be on the same page when orientating your girl on sex.

Don’t tell her “if a man touches you, you will be pregnant” like majority of us was told. Let her know and understand her anatomical body parts, the physiological development and changes that will occur with age.
Make her realise and be conscious of the “sacred” part of her body which should not be touched by men and women (cos of the gays we have nowadays)

Wow! Best comment by miles here... you will definitely make a great mother.
Re: Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? by Deicide: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
What kind of friends does she have that they already talking about sex? Nawa for this generation o.

When I was 6 I still day play hide and seek with my friends grin

Anyways this thread day fear me o seems like I didn't grow up in evil neighbourhood like most of you did. So Na like this 9ja don turn into shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) / Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? / See Photo Of The Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With His Landlady For 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.