Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos (132779 Views)

Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
A lot of pricks will be agitated in that gathering.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by judedwriter(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
uthlaw:
Sabi Jesus don die for sins...no worries!

I consider this a very sarcastic statement.

The lady is committing sin willfully by exposing her breasts openly.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Adakintroy: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
If Muslim say cover them up. Una go faulth their own..see our own?.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Georgejeez: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
If you read the Bible well , you discover that Eve was dating Satan and cheating on Adam in the garden of Eden , that was how she could get so comfortable with the creature as to disobey God and deceive Adam to chop that fruit
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by TruthinAction: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gistlobby:
Dressing decently for occasions should be one of the priorities of all ladies. However, some ladies seem to dress anyhow for occasions these days.

The woman in your picture has been captured on camera wearing a seductive dress to church. One cannot tell whether she is a singer at the church or she was invited to sing at the church.

However, most social media users after coming across her picture said that her dress doesn’t suit the occasion.

Are you not seeing the images at the altar? No every church is genuine. Even if the event was a wedding, the dress code still isn't right.

Salvation is a personal race. If you are in a church that permits such indecent dressing, please leave and look for somewhere else to worship.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Ipp1: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by PetroDolla2020: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Why is it Ghana?

Ferrous:
This must be Ghana
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Lovenorth: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
The pastor has blessed you already grin
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by lookingfly: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gistlobby:
Dressing decently for occasions should be one of the priorities of all ladies. However, some ladies seem to dress anyhow for occasions these days.

The woman in your picture has been captured on camera wearing a seductive dress to church. One cannot tell whether she is a singer at the church or she was invited to sing at the church.

However, most social media users after coming across her picture said that her dress doesn’t suit the occasion.
me Sha know say if i get married and my wife try this with me to any gathering, na to send her back to her wardrobe to cover up. Same way any gal want to follow me out must wear something responsible.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by jubrilcastle(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
uthlaw:
Sabi Jesus don die for sins...no worries!

Walahi you just spoke my mind. Was about to go and comment same thing

I don't see any reason why people should complain when someone has died for there sins. Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by mechanics(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
And she's even singing, that's serious.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Ferrous(m): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Why is it Ghana?

That's their way
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by uthlaw: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
judedwriter:

I consider this a very sarcastic statement.

The lady is committing sin willfully by exposing her breasts openly.
how is she committing sin...na inside church she de na!
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by uthlaw: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ojuntana:

If Jesus did not die for her what will you do?
Stone her to death and burn her body?
which Jesus die for her sin...God that brings about sin can forgive without someone dying...stop d deceived!
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by DonroxyII: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gistlobby:

One time Go be One time, We go dey go Nude and Nothing Go Happen:

Shey God is trying to Promote us from Animalistic World into Human Being But We all Find it Difficult to Leave our Comfort Zones which brings War grin .....

Imagine someone singing Holy and all Men are trying to Suck Breast, Shey Devil no Carry us Double Chance (x1/x2) grin
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by meobizy(f): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
FarmTech:

Love ur neighbour as yourself. If u do that, you won't lead them into must by the way u dress. Apostle Paul said "don't place a stumbling block on the path of your brother"
Pointless comment.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by meobizy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
DBossNG:

If the content of her heart is pure, she wouldn't be putting that dress on. How could you have a pure heart and be exposing your breasts while ministering in the name of the Lord? Think about it
Nairaland comment. Pointless as usual.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by FarmTech(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
meobizy:
Pointless comment.
You have the right to make your choices. But I must warn you that it you don't change your ways and believe in Christ, hell awaits you. Goodbye.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Kinzo0917(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vyolet:

Ain’t we all meeting our creator just the way we came to this world?
. So you are justifying that lady dress mode to church right?
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by IamV: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Queenlas:
Blame the usher who let her in
How much do you sell a bottle & your location?
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Miracle2020: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
I trust my church,they would have sent her out right from the entrance. So of these churches are only looking for customers.
God bless Baptist church!
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by gonkin(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
I see a hippo in a dress
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by PetroDolla2020: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
What do you mean by “That’s their way?”

Ferrous:

That's their way
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Making a mountain out of a molehill

1 Like

Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Mina79(f): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gistlobby:

Blame the pastor for overlooking such seductive and erotic behaviour.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Ruby458(f): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Queenlas:
Blame the usher who let her in

Another angle. Or maybe because she's a worker in church, they left her.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by emmavictory: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
And she is even wearing a wedding ring meaning she's a married woman or is it her wedding day? It is well with her husband's property oh
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Ruby458(f): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
It's like some christians enjoy it when their actions cause people to talk against the church of God. This action of hers will make some uncouth people start saying thrash against God and the church. Does this give her satisfaction?

It's just sad.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by vikstandon(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
That's a women of god organization.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by Goldbw122(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
So she just woke up in the morning and decided to wear something that is used for a stripped club, and wear it to a church.
Re: Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos by ChoCho54(f): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
AntiChristian:
Ùna detest hijab!

Yét Lucifer is your fashion designer!

All na in Jesus name!

Nudity for Jesus.

These are what inspired the verses below!
Note that B* stands for the female Mammary organs!

1. The Prayer
Proverbs 5:18-19
18 May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her b* satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

(Say Amen)

2. My Beloved
Song of Songs 1:13-14
13 My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh
resting between my b*.
14 My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms
from the vineyards of En Gedi.

3. Your B*
Song of Songs 4:5-6
5 Your b* are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,
I will go to the mountain of myrrh
and to the hill of incense.

4. More description
Song of Songs 7:7-8
7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your b* like clusters of fruit.
8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit.”
May your b* be like clusters of grapes on the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,

5. Kiss of life
Song of Songs 8:1
8 If only you were to me like a brother,
who was nursed at my mother’s b*!
Then, if I found you outside,
I would kiss you,
and no one would despise me.

6. Little sister with no B*
Song of Songs 8:8-10
8 We have a little sister,
and her b* are not yet grown.
What shall we do for our sister
on the day she is spoken for?
9 If she is a wall,
we will build towers of silver on her.
If she is a door,
we will enclose her with panels of cedar.

7. B* like towers
Song of Songs 8:10
10 I am a wall,
and my b* are like towers.
Thus I have become in his eyes
like one bringing contentment.

Which of the verses is your favorite?

The girls covered up in hijab are committing adultery and fornication still wearing the hijab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️ / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.