Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now (111325 Views)

Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Ndibuna: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
RillJ:
STAY OOOFFFFFF! grin grin grin grin

My babe is better than yours naw grin cheesy
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Ndibuna: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jasmine360:
Women with thick body and round onion ass is better. So you can enjoy them in bed. After child bearing they just need to exercise to come back to normal.
Most don't exercise, no de deceive yourself. If you were a man u won't say this. Slim women are better, they add in right proportion after birth
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by luminouz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Twoclans:

Hahahahahahahahaahahaha

Lumi darlyn you know that is not true .I am naturally bootilicious not surgically enhanced.Quickly come for my hand. kiss

God made me with extra clay wink

grin grin
kiss kiss
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by TheGift: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
adewaleadeyemi8:

grin she has also given me her condition to remain fit and keep my size in check or else deal is off grin grin grin

That’s fair enough. All the best!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Richardxxx: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by luuvv: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Chubby or nothing.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Ndibuna: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
luuvv:
Chubby or nothing.
Then end up like my friend
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by jeffdaniel(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2022
Ndibuna:

Did her boobs increase too?

Yes, of course.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by ejiromusic(m): 1:57am On Jun 28, 2022
luminouz:

You are missing out. Big boobs fall after childbirth. Hell, some even fall before childbirth, especially after some mudafuckers manhandle them like squeezed oranges.

Ass is king. Big ass helps your BP normalise, cushions your diick and it doesn't fall, only gets bigger and wider. Can double as a makeshift pillow.

Them never mess for your head before that na why � big boobs for life
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by luminouz(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2022
ejiromusic:

Them never mess for your head before that na why � big boobs for life
You, with your dry yansh no dey mess?

Big boobs wey go soon become like slippers after childbirth or excessive squeezing, na im you like?

Ok o...enjoy
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Ndibuna: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
luminouz:

You, with your dry yansh no dey mess?

Big boobs wey go soon become like slippers after childbirth or excessive squeezing, na im you like?

Ok o...enjoy
Big ass that will turn to foam with useless stretch marks. So gross shocked
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by luminouz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ndibuna:

Big ass that will turn to foam with useless stretch marks. So gross shocked

Stretch marks are normal na...unless she bleached and got artificial stretch marks...

And real niggas like us don't do bleached up ladies

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Haakeem(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
dodoatirice:

Yes oo, pray for Nigeria From Abroad.

Yes if you get btc wallet

When you’re ready just shoot me a mention
this is it-
bc1q8ggpev0x5r5gusvlwkse64xwegzv3yqsq4845p

Thks.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by luuvv: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ndibuna:

Then end up like my friend
Your friend is a chronic cheater, nothing more
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by dodoatirice: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Haakeem:
this is it-
bc1q8ggpev0x5r5gusvlwkse64xwegzv3yqsq4845p

Thks.

Just saw this i go run am. Whats your email so i can leave you a ss
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Haakeem(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
dodoatirice:

Just saw this i go run am.. Whats your email so i can leave you a ss.
abdulhakeemsuleiman46@gmail.com.

I'm waiting, thanks once again.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by SKhanmi: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
HumanoidX:

Are you a medical practitioner? Because if you're not, you need to keep your ignorant opinion to yourself. When you realize or have experienced the physical and psychological implications that come with childbirth, then you can type this senseless comment. Bodies are not the same because of genetics and other factors. You think pushing a baby out of a vagina or going through a Caesarian section is beans. The comments are mostly terrible because some of you are still boys not kings. Inexperienced lot.

Just saw this, Did you comprehend the post at all? Barring genuine reasons skipped your eyes?

I hardly insult folks so I'll just drop pictures. Even added that of an old woman as old age no be beans by your clever reasoning. Good luck with your excuses.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.