Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now (111331 Views)

Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Ndibuna: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ifyzidane:
mugu na ur friend wife u bring her matter come social media bra ur level of Mugu high well well � goat
Your mama na ashawo, just a condom from your useless father in fvcking that prostitute u call mom would have prevented the birth of a pig like u. Ewu
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by HumanoidX: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
maasoap:

Please o, why are you attacking him? He's right on point with all what he said now. He emphasised exercise and husbands supports

You're the one who definitely didn't read. I responded to a particular person not the OP.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Mike008(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
The way I'm holding on to my lekpa babe e
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by sweetrace(f): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
God1000:
It serves him right, don't marry a lady because she's beautiful, chubby or good in bed, it's all evanescence.

It will surely Peter out.

Marriage is more than that

The husband should be patient. She gave birth to a whole human being. He should help her loose weight by joining her and not be Lord and master like Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by NessFortunate: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:
I mean my friend went for a thick lady with big front and back without considering that after childbirth things will increase beyond proportion. I mean even slim girls tend to add weight after childbirth but my friend thought his wife will remain that way not knowing what was waiting for him.

It's even better to marry a slim woman of which you know after childbirth she will still add weight but this time it will be to your taste cheesy
marraige is still for better for worst.
change in body after child birth shouldn't kill the love and pleasure. This is why it is advisable to marry who you love indeed, not who is already.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2022
God1000:
you are not that thick going by your profile picture

I am ooo
Forget the picture
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Stevyne: 1:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Ndibuna:

It's nature. Their pvssy is deep but rarely wide
ok
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Stevyne: 1:59am On Jun 27, 2022
ernnie457:

I am ooo
Forget the picture
Can we see
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by dodoatirice: 2:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Haakeem:
Og, you just abandon nl. what happened?

No vex Boss, i dey Europe. Still adjusting to life here.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by ddeola: 2:57am On Jun 27, 2022
What your friend despises is what another man is crazy about, so hold your woman tight before another man take am from you. He should be content and enjoy what he has turned the woman into because na em put pikin inside before the transformations happen. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Caseless: 3:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Ndibuna:
I mean my friend went for a thick lady with big front and back without considering that after childbirth things will increase beyond proportion. I mean even slim girls tend to add weight after childbirth but my friend thought his wife will remain that way not knowing what was waiting for him.

It's even better to marry a slim woman of which you know after childbirth she will still add weight but this time it will be to your taste cheesy
I'm sure you are telling us about yourself. It happened to you,

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Adamkeyj(m): 5:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Nonexisting:
The bigger the front side the better. I don't like excessively big back side though. Nothing raises my dick than big boobs hanging on a slim girl.
u have said it all brother

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Haakeem(m): 6:14am On Jun 27, 2022
dodoatirice:

No vex Boss, i dey Europe. Still adjusting to life here.
menn! You are finally out of this shit hole.

I would be in need of your aid in this oncoming days, i hope you would elp me.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by God1000(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Peter out ke?

Abi Pitobi ?
Lol
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by God1000(m): 6:26am On Jun 27, 2022
ernnie457:

I am ooo
Forget the picture
hmm.

But You are still okay to me.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by God1000(m): 6:26am On Jun 27, 2022
sweetrace:

The husband should be patient. She gave birth to a whole human being. He should help her loose weight by joining her and not be Lord and master like Tinubu.
I hope so dear

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Ndibuna: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Caseless:
I'm sure you are telling us about yourself. It happened to you,
And the woman is your sister wink
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by dodoatirice: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Haakeem:
menn! You are finally out of this shit hole.

I would be in need of your aid in this oncoming days, i hope you would elp me.

Yes oo, pray for Nigeria From Abroad.

Yes if you get btc wallet

When you’re ready just shoot me a mention
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Jasmine360(f): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Women with thick body and round onion ass is better. So you can enjoy them in bed. After child bearing they just need to exercise to come back to normal.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Haakeem(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2022
dodoatirice:

Yes oo, pray for Nigeria From Abroad.

Yes if you get btc wallet

When you’re ready just shoot me a mention
Nigeria need that prayer alot.

let me get it ready, once i'm done i mention you asap. thk.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by StAmbrose1(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2022
hammer567:

I THINK SAY I LIKE BIG YANSH, UNTIL I DATE ONE. (BODY TYPE BELOW)

THAT IS WEN I REALISE, MEN HAVE BIG PROBLEM.

SHE IS HALF ENGLISH AND MEXICAN.

OMO, I CHEATED ON HER LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER WITH SLIM GIRLS WITH PROPORTIONATE BOOTY. cool

Why did you cheat on her knowing she has the perfect body size?
I guess like they say, 'cheating is on the blood'.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2022
TheGift:

You are you maintaining your V shape & “six pack”? Try not to demand for what you are not ready to give. Especially from someone whose chances have been impacted by things like child birth.

grin she has also given me her condition to remain fit and keep my size in check or else deal is off grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by JohnnA1: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Passionate1:
Different people like different things. .
True!
Start a picture thread for slim but sexy women, like your other threads.
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by RillJ(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2022
STAY OOOFFFFFF! grin grin grin grin

Ndibuna:

Is she slim, chobby or fat?
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by luminouz(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2022
DonroxyII:
Criminouz grin
You are Right But burying Your Head Inside Big Boobs will Dissappear all Your Life Problems Ziammmmm cheesy .... Both the Front and Back has Different Functions for Relaxations in My Own Erotic World grin

Lmaooo
Werey grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by luminouz(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Twoclans:

Shaking my head tongue
kiss kiss

Would have come for your hand in marriage but the rumor is you don't have it big!!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by enonche85(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Conwarden:

Childbirth is no excuse for keeping pregnancy-weight. It's meant to be exercised out after delivery . . . but the lazy ones won't like to hear this.

Meanwhile, husbands have a duty to help their wives return to normal. Don't just criticise.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

@bolded....You already know the outcome so why blame the husbands again?..
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by enonche85(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2022
donbachi:
Spec gone wrong

Na really spec gone wrong!... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by luminouz(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2022
naija4life247:

My Nigga, you sure say you and I go make Heaven like this?

I dey go....na you go remain here!!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by enonche85(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2022
SKhanmi:

You'll be surprised most Nigerian women and even men won't agree with you. The women especially like to espouse the belief that it's acceptable for a woman to balloon up after childbirth without doing anything about it citing stress, busy schedules, hormones etc then turn around and complain about the husband eyeing ladies outside. Barring the genuine cases, the rest just have a lazy mindset.

It's not enough to marry a slim individuals, marry someone who sees marriage, health and wealth as a personal lifelong job and is constantly improving. Those types will never allow you settle for less.

P:S I know a woman who has 5 children and still looks extremely fit. Cars regularly stop to offer her lifts and numerous toasters whenever she goes out, even the husband is tired.

God help me because I plan to involve myself in the looks and appearance of my wife when I get married. I go out everyday, I know what I like and I see it all the time.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now by Twoclans(f): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
luminouz:

kiss kiss

Would have come for your hand in marriage but the rumor is you don't have it big!!! grin

Hahahahahahahahaahahaha

Lumi darlyn you know that is not true .I am naturally bootilicious not surgically enhanced.Quickly come for my hand. kiss

God made me with extra clay wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.