Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 (79414 Views)

When Will All The Schools Be Reopened Please?,we Are Tired Of This Thing! / Anti-social Behaviours In The Schools. / Which Of The Schools In The North Is Selling PG Form Now. So Urgent, Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by emerged01(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu is not supported by igbos is a million reason I support him.
Fact!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Ayekotoo(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2022
OfoIgbo:
And how come Anambra led in WAEC and NECO for 3 consecutive years while Peter Obi was the governor, but Lagos state never led in WAEC and NECO while Tinubu was the governor?

That is the achievement. Peter Obi is miles ahead of Tinubu in achievement, when it comes to education
Anambra led because the examination bodies used state of origin instead of state of residence. If they are to use state of residence, I bet Lagos would be topping every year. That's why Jamb is putting state of origin with state of residence side by side.

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by fyneguy: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Great2017:

Rather, it shows you are paid to post it. What impact would a heroin bag man whose past is shrouded in utmost falsehood have on a refined mind like mine? Sorry to disappoint you, I am not campaigning for Peter Obi. All I want is a good Nigeria to call my country.

That you need to be paid to post positive things others do, does not mean I need same.

I support Tinubu for being progressive minded. I want such a man, for a change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Ezmans: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This is what they call : A standing Legacy. God bless our incoming President, soon to be sworn in, first of his name, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban.

The man that revolutionised Lagos, took it it's military ruins and transformed the city to the 4th Largest economy in Africa. Only one man.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Ezmans: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
one the Schools and block of classrooms built by Tinubu compared Obi

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Ezmans: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbos will use their tongues to count their teeth in 2023 because whatsoever happens, Nigeria will never be the same, because of selling your candidate, you maligned and vilify the Yorubas with derogatory words, we are recording because the day of reckoning and retribution is at hand.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by kettykings: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
The Igbo has never supported Tinubu from Time ..he is used to it and they are just 5 percent of our population

They are 5% why are they worth mentioning all over nairaland and other media , why is the whwhole Tinubu support loosing sleep over 5%

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Kaiser20: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2022
What happened to Jakande's legacy in Lagos state .
Before Tinubu became governor in 1999- 2007, Lagos state had already developmental plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by 8BitGee(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu is not supported by igbos is a million reason I support him.

It is not only Igbos, any sensible Nigerian (including a Yoruba person that is not a bastard) will know that jumping from an illiterate clannish failure to a thieving dope fiend who presented and marketed the failure is recipe for disaster.

Some bastards support Tinubu for the crumbs that drop from his stolen wealth (awon alatenuje), some are just plain dumb and others are both. Nonetheless, we are all Nigerians and your choice for leadership is your right, including that of the Igbos you choose to malign.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
This is Obi version
Obi's projects

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:
The one built in Egbeda by Tinubu
Peter Obi's projects

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Great2017: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:

That you need to be paid to post positive things others do, does not mean I need same.

I support Tinubu for being progressive minded. I want such a man, for a change.

A heroin bagman cannot be said to be progressive minded. Someone who is desperately trying to conceal his past can also not be said to be progressive minded. Someone who has stolen a lot from the people cannot be said to be progressive minded. Being progressive minded must surely mean a different thing to you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
Peter Obi's projects in health sector

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
Peter Obi built Anambra state secretariat

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
Onitsha business Park was built by Peter Obi's

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by porthouse7(f): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:
It is a criminal offense comparing Tinubu to the fraud. Shame on ipob pigs.
the way tinubu will disgrace obi in debate ehn... I can't wait for debate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
Anambra state university teaching hospital Awka was built by Peter Obi

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
Peter Obi completed 800km of roads and many bridges, he did all these without borrowing or owing contractors

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Lovelyboi2022: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
May God bless you
Ayekotoo:

Anambra led because the examination bodies used state of origin instead of state of residence. If they are to use state of residence, I bet Lagos would be topping every year. That's why Jamb is putting state of origin with state of residence side by side.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by jimyjames(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
many Reasons Igbo rushed to Lagos is to enjoyed the Free qualitative Education by Awolowo and Tinubu and also conducive and peaceful atmosphere for living, hustling and doing biz
Education is free in Lagos? Wow never knew,
Lagos is conducive with a peaceful atmosphere? Why is Lagos rank the second worst liveable city in the world?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by kingbee90: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbos will use their tongues to count their teeth in 2023 because whatsoever happens, Nigeria will never be the same, because of selling your candidate, you maligned and vilify the Yorubas with derogatory words, we are recording because the day of reckoning and retribution is at hand.
Go and face the Fulanis that are killing you people in Ibarapa, Oyo & Owo. Igbos are not your enemies.
Cowards.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by jimyjames(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayekotoo:

Are there no students in Lagos that are indigenes?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
Anambra state university Igbariam was built by Peter Obi go and verify

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
Open these two links to cure your ignorance

https://fb.watch/dTIOw11cSf/

https://fb.watch/dTJr5-rEEm/
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Anambra was lowest in debt after Peter Obi's tenure, lowest in poverty and leading state in education

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by jimyjames(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:

Such threats starts and ends with you, igbos are not moved by such threats, there is nothing anyone anywhere can do to igbos that has not been done before, you all had the chance to finish up the igbos in 1966 to 1970 when igbos assassinated the greatest man in the North almadu Bello, and his second in command tafawa balewa , your fathers United fought the igbos but failed to finish them off, what more can be done to the igbos, we are still here in our millions doing fine in a country we once fought, what can Yoruba do to igbo?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Hartway: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
post=114169623:

Peter Obi's projects in health sector

correct yourself now

https://www.nairaland.com/6611048/all-hallows-stadium-built-onitsha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by OfoIgbo: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayekotoo:

So basically you are still saying that Anambrarians, wherever they may be domiciled, are head and shoulders above indigenes of other states.

You are also implying that the Yoruba majority, that were being governed by Tinubu, were inferior to the Anambra indigenes of Lagos state educationally.

You are additionally implying that Anambra, which has an overwhelming majority of Anambrarians domiciled in the state, is on average, better educationally. After all, their averages will be pooled together with averages of other Anambrarians all over Nigeria, to come up with the WAEC/NECO best performance nationwide.

Thank God Peter Obi helped to ensure that Anambra state WAEC/NECO average was topnotch to help ensure Anambra people led in WAEC/NECO results grin grin

Now coming to think of it, Tinubu became the governor in 1999, while Obi became the governor on the 17th of March 2006. How come Anambra did not put up the best WAEC/NECO performance from 1999 to 2006, when Tinubu was ruling Lagos and Obi was not a governor? Anambra started achieving this excellence when Peter Obi became the governor. Please help us in shedding more light on this. It could turn out that Tinubu's educational achievements as a governor is still not up to scratch, compared with Obi's

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Hartway: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Continue posting catholic rebuilt schools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hartway:

correct yourself now

https://www.nairaland.com/6611048/all-hallows-stadium-built-onitsha
Even Tinubu's Newspaper is aware of the projects in health sector during Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Peter Obi revamped Harbour industrial layout Onitsha building access roads and power sub-station,
Obi attracted many industries today Harbour industrial layout is biggest industrial estate in South-east

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLD37GvDfHg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.