Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 (79417 Views)

When Will All The Schools Be Reopened Please?,we Are Tired Of This Thing! / Anti-social Behaviours In The Schools. / Which Of The Schools In The North Is Selling PG Form Now. So Urgent, Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Danniedpastor(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbos will use their tongues to count their teeth in 2023 because whatsoever happens, Nigeria will never be the same, because of selling your candidate, you maligned and vilify the Yorubas with derogatory words, we are recording because the day of reckoning and retribution is at hand.

You are wonderfully foolish
You claim Igbo's vilify Tinubu under a post designed to vilify Obi.
This is beyond hypocrisy. This is madness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Chiffy: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Arysexy:

You eventually marketed Peter Obi

He left office in 2014, but you showed school he built in 2019 outside his state. This shows the man is generous, even after he was out of school, he continued building schools for the education of the less privileged. We have seen many photos of Obi dolling out N100m cheques to schools after he left office.

Can you name one school Tinubu built after he left office? Rather he became a God in Lagos and be receiving Sacrifice from the state vault.

God forbid having such a criminal as president

Aaah.. my fellow comrade. We are on the same side. I'm Obidient for life.
My bad. I had misinterpreted your earlier comment. I thought you were supporting Tinubu.

No shaking. We Move
#PeterObiforPresident2023

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
I will tell YOU YES . As an in-house contractor at ExxonMobil and I've seen a lot of staffs that cannot write or construct good English there.

Some are employed through a letter from above. While, some forge results to get employed. I remembered they sacked some people due to result forgery.

SugarGirl44:

Mumu.
Can an illiterate work at ExxonMobil?
None of your past and future generations can be fortunate enough to work there, no be curse.

So instead of fighting who God has blessed, why not use him as a prayer point for your igwes back in the mud region.

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Wilson500: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nigerians will never learn
Shey this almost 8years of suffering never teach us anything
This same tribalistic mindset might take us to another 8years of suffering if we don't get it right
Am neither Yoruba nor Igbo
All am saying is that lets vote competence over tribe
If you like on election day, sell your vote, thats yours cup of tea
At the end of the day it will still affect all of us
Each man for himself

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by IamWonderful: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You are wonderfully foolish You claim Igbo's vilify Tinubu under a post designed to vilify Obi. This is beyond hypocrisy. This is madness
You know your parents too much
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by sokera: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jagaban gave me free education and also paid for my WAEC ... this is the time to pay him back ... I will vote Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by kilisi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
I went to the one in Agege Lagos: Abibat Mogaji Millennium Senior Secondary School.

Fully equipped laboratories and well furnished classrooms at that time. I don't know the condition it is now o.

I also didn't pay a kobo for my WAEC and my parents didn't have money for NECO. Maybe I wouldn't have been able to pay for the WAEC too. Thank God I cleared all my results at once. 2004 set. Tinubu, thank you o.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by oooabbeyooo: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Why is the government acting like a shallow minded crop of people. How can you say you will not remove N4t subsidy because of the inflationary shock it will cause when the government cannot reduce inflation by providing key drivers of economy like regular power and good transportation system.
Imagine Alhaji Dangote spending N189b on providing power all through 2021 for his cement production plant. If the government can deploy N4t to regular power supply, that N189b will be reduce to about N30b/annum thereby reducing the inflationary effect of using diesel to power the production plant i.e there won't be need for diesel to power production plant by Dangote cement plant.
We really need critical thinkers as leaders and not stark without proven reasoning capability. If the country continues to subsidize with N4t year on year and as a result shrink the revenue to GDP ratio and I turn continue to borrow like destitutes among nations of the world with dangerous interest rates which inventually will lead to insolvency and continuous devaluing of the currency as a result of the need to import 'supposedly' important petrol that we cannot refine here in Nigeria, the inflation as a result will be more than what the shallow thinking leaders are afraid of.
If the European countries are adopting subsidy it will be a temporary measure to give relief to their citizens and definitely not to the detriment of their economy. According to the thumb rule in economics, the country,s reserve should be six times the export of the country. Nigeria's export is about $40b which means the reserve should be $240b. It is disheartening that over the years our leaders cannot grow the reserve above $40b but subsidize petrol with over N4t.
The issue of subsidy is a misappropriation in an economy that is not fully developed like Nigeria,s. Growing subsidy should be used to stimulate the economy to provide key economic drivers like power, education and good transportation system. The hardship as a result of removal of subsidy cannot be as the hardship of devaluing currency, low government revenue and debt trap. The government should do more to increase revenue base looking at the maritime sector, entertainment sector, optimizing pension contribution in all states of the country, and increasing taxes on the large income in the economy.
The government needs to urgently achieve local sustenance in petrol production thereby relieving the Niara so much stress. Subsidy is not a lifelong affair (since 1990). It has not reduced any hardship. It's time to remove it!
God bless Nigeria!

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/why-nigeria-has-not-removed-fuel-subsidy-buhari/
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by DispatcherLagos: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
JoshTim:

Basically, this is what Igbos do, they attack your personality rather than sell their candidates. The day of reckoning is coming when you lots will be expelled from Lagos.
Expelled from Lagos by who please?
You better wake up from your dreams. This is more like Blacks in South Africa threatening the whites there. I personally can't wait to see the day come. Odi ka imaghi na mmiri oku na egbu mbe?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by DispatcherLagos: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
sokera:
Jagaban gave me free education and also paid for my WAEC ... this is the time to pay him back ... I will vote Jagaban
And if voting him is all you can do with your education, then it was actually free....I mean you know the quality of free things right?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

You called yourself 1 billion pig on your signature and that pig you shall remain

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Livingstone124: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu is not supported by igbos is a million reason I support him.
Igbo collect ur ancestral land abi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by DispatcherLagos: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
emperor863:

I am indeed waiting for the day the retribution would start. Ye sons of Oduduwa, do not forget how Igbos his under the politically motivated endsars to wreck havoc in the south west.

Some weeks back, some mad interlopers named Ojo local government as Ogbchie local government. Their cup is getting filled to the brim.
please hasten this your day of retribution. We are earnestly waiting. It's like it's been long your asses were whipped?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by DavSagacity(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
If he like he can build 1000 school. If him no get certificate, He no get certificate. It's as simple as that
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by comodo: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbos will use their tongues to count their teeth in 2023 because whatsoever happens, Nigeria will never be the same, because of selling your candidate, you maligned and vilify the Yorubas with derogatory words, we are recording because the day of reckoning and retribution is at hand.
Abi, u go create your special market wey only yorubas go dey sell and buy things, Abi Asiwaju go dey give dollars to Yorubas only @ #120/$ or wetin sef. If Asiwaju turn around the economy, it go reach every one. If economy turn like Zimbabwe own it go reach everyone. How I hate dem love dem. My motor spoil, I go still buy parts from them. If dem say na 50k for headlamp, I go still buy am. I think what we should be looking @ is who will turn this country around. I don't care who he is or where he comes from. My tribesman, my tribesman, look at where we have found ourselves. I really want to be proud of my country.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Gozac: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu is not supported by igbos is a million reason I support him.
But why is the Igbos not supporting him? grin
It's not only the Igbos that are not supporting him
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
What fact?
You said they born like pigs[/b]can that be said to your tribe?
You called East a [b]barren land
if some called your place this would that be OK for you?
You said they are [b]curse[/b]if someone said this to would you accept it?

So, like I said learn to guide your speach.

Bar1941:

It's a statement of fact not insult.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by comodo: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
oooabbeyooo:
Why is the government acting like a shallow minded crop of people. How can you say you will not remove N4t subsidy because of the inflationary shock it will cause when the government cannot reduce inflation by providing key drivers of economy like regular power and good transportation system.
Imagine Alhaji Dangote spending N189b on providing power all through 2021 for his cement production plant. If the government can deploy N4t to regular power supply, that N189b will be reduce to about N30b/annum thereby reducing the inflationary effect of using diesel to power the production plant i.e there won't be need for diesel to power production plant by Dangote cement plant.
We really need critical thinkers as leaders and not stark without proven reasoning capability. If the country continues to subsidize with N4t year on year and as a result shrink the revenue to GDP ratio and I turn continue to borrow like destitutes among nations of the world with dangerous interest rates which inventually will lead to insolvency and continuous devaluing of the currency as a result of the need to import 'supposedly' important petrol that we cannot refine here in Nigeria, the inflation as a result will be more than what the shallow thinking leaders are afraid of.
If the European countries are adopting subsidy it will be a temporary measure to give relief to their citizens and definitely not to the detriment of their economy. According to the thumb rule in economics, the country,s reserve should be six times the export of the country. Nigeria's export is about $40b which means the reserve should be $240b. It is disheartening that over the years our leaders cannot grow the reserve above $40b but subsidize petrol with over N4t.
The issue of subsidy is a misappropriation in an economy that is not fully developed like Nigeria,s. Growing subsidy should be used to stimulate the economy to provide key economic drivers like power, education and good transportation system. The hardship as a result of removal of subsidy cannot be as the hardship of devaluing currency, low government revenue and debt trap. The government should do more to increase revenue base looking at the maritime sector, entertainment sector, optimizing pension contribution in all states of the country, and increasing taxes on the large income in the economy.
The government needs to urgently achieve local sustenance in petrol production thereby relieving the Niara so much stress. Subsidy is not a lifelong affair (since 1990). It has not reduced any hardship. It's time to remove it!
God bless Nigeria!

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/why-nigeria-has-not-removed-fuel-subsidy-buhari/
This is for govt's that understands how world economy works. We voted a man that the only achievement he made after retirement is 150 cows. Africa is what it is because we derive joy in voting bad leaders who doesn't even have a knowledge of economics.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Emperorx: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
one the Schools and block of classrooms built by Tinubu compared Obi
I served here those days .it is a great school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Olasimpson: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
derecho:
You no sabi investigate again? Abi you don tire?
Bring your lies let's thrash them
oga you too post am abi e no sure for you ni grin grin
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by sokera: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

And if voting him is all you can do with your education, then it was actually free....I mean you know the quality of free things right?
do you mean the same quality of education Sweden and Denmark give their citizens? Because the last time I check Sweden and Denmark give free education …
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Echoban: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
jimyjames:

All the African cities that made the list top lagos which is a shame, don't even talk about the nation's capital cause lagos was the nations capital for close to 70 yrs before it was moved to Abuja some few yrs back

Did Lagos made the list pre and post Tinubu era?? No.

So Tinubu era projected it to at least enter the list.

What was Lagos financial buoyancy pre and post Tinubu era?? %1000 + percentage increase,

What was the rate of development pre and post Tinubu era?? Rate of increase skyrocketed pre Tinubu era

What was d population surge pre and post Tinubu era?? Multiplied ore Tinubu era.

So Tinubu took Lagos to the next level. Use ur head.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Bar1941(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
deukpai:

What fact?
You said they born like pigs[/b]can that be said to your tribe?
You called East a [b]barren land
if some called your place this would that be OK for you?
You said they are [b]curse[/b]if someone said this to would you accept it?

So, like I said learn to guide your speach.

"Born like pig is an illustration" which means they always have a lot of children, which is not a lie. Erossion is a big problem in south east, it had washed away most soil's nutrients thus making them barren so where is the insult?

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Shebbs: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
I'm Shocked Reading Comments Of People Who Wants Tinubu To Be President. Omg! Suffer No Dey Taya Una?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Gabbriell: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
haffaze777:

Saint unknown gunmen has decrease the population to 4.6%grin

This guys ehn, make una allow our Igbo brothers chill small na. Which one b this back and forth bombardment like this

Abeg let the vawulence on Igbos stop.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Dangrace01: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
post=114175156:
God bless JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

This is how to play politics please talk to your fellow Tinubu supporters on nairaland to stop playing tribe game
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Dangrace01: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:

Coward like you. Leodking and others on this forum insulting igbos you didnt see them.

Instead of you to talk about credible candidate you are talking trìbe. After you'll start begging online coward
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by basseeafricana: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
The Igbo has never supported Tinubu from Time ..he is used to it and they are just 5 percent of our population
Thank u my brother. Only 5% population wants to crush 95% population. I swear, Igbo can not rule Nigeria in 2023. I don't know future oo. Who will trust Igbo? Everywhere they go, people are always afraid of them because they are not trustworthy. Vote Igbo and collapse Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Eriggs: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dangrace01:

This is how to play politics please talk to your fellow Tinubu supporters on nairaland to stop playing tribe game
But you know the right people to talk to.
The people that hate every other Nigerians for jot supporting their candidate.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by DispatcherLagos: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
sokera:
do you mean the same quality of education Sweden and Denmark give their citizens? Because the last time I check Sweden and Denmark give free education …
No I mean the type obtainable in mushin and ogbomosho
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Dangrace01: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Eriggs:

But you know the right people to talk to.
The people that hate every other Nigerians for jot supporting their candidate.

Who hate who

Which igbo person has come out to say they hate tinubu. Tinubu na colossus everyone knows that. He is a great politician.

I am igbo i have never voted before but this time around i am voting PETER OBI i am voting competence not tribe.

I am voting someone that would listen to my cry when i call.

Someone that care for the masses.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by haffaze777(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gabbriell:

This guys ehn, make una allow our Igbo brothers chill small na. Which one b this back and forth bombardment like this

Abeg let the vawulence on Igbos stop.

Vawulence sweet sir,they like it and we will give it to themgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / MY NIPOST EXPERIENCE - Nigerian Postal Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.