Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy (52514 Views)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by mignone(f): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Brilliant thread.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

For those who might be lazy to read in full :

*Tinubu didn't complete his secondary education in Nigeria because he left Nigeria before he graduated.

*He left for the USA and enrolled for a diploma cert which is like a pre-degree. He passed the examination and was certificated.

*The diploma cert was used to secure admission in Chicago state uni to study Accounting.

*He successfully graduated and got a good job.
If I may ask, isn't an O'level cert required for admission into Diploma and pre-degree prgs?

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by erico2k2(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
The above is simply for those that require a genuine clarification. For those who are not interested in the truth, this is not for you. Move to another thread and wail as usual. I will be here to answer any question on the subject matter. Attached are mails from Chicago state university confirming that Tinubu actually attended the school.

If you want further information, just visit the university’s website: www.csu.edu and request for information about Bola Ahmed Tinubu, they will respond to you vide email. Again, this is for those who genuinely seek the truth.
Cheap forgery
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by buzikid49515: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Clown
abbey621:

Oh in that case he should be able to have records for primary school. The government college he did not finish so he wouldn't have certificate for that but they should be able to verify attendance but this na 9ja, I'm not even sure both schools kept record that long but I'm sure people can find out. I believe he attended primary and secondary schools but what he is actually trying to cover up is his real name since we all know by now that he was adopted and was originally from a town in Osun.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

The issues have been resolved by the state house of assembly and a court of competent jurisdiction. Everything is in the OP. Thanks.
You mean rubber stamp state house of assembly?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
My own is I never knew they buy likes in nairaland.
These Tinubu supporters will post nonsenses and get 60 likes.
Why are you afonjas these tribalistik.
I thought I was the only one that notices it.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by altteemy: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
@seunmsg, it is possible to undertake higher learning without going to a primary and secondary school as long as one sits for the equivalent O'levels exams. People in advanced countries are homeschooled and once they pass, they can enter college. So personally, I have no issues with if he went to primary and secondary school or not.

However, this is Nigeria and we see how these civil servants rush helter skelter to retrieve lost certificates and the likes during periods of accreditation. No one leaves it blank in the form field and surely it shouldn't be Asiwaju after a previous document has him filling in those same details before.

If an excuse of signing a document he did not verify caused an issue before, what's the guarantee that someone else won't be writing executive orders the Asiwaju did not go through should he be the CinC? Remember Hillary Clinton and the emails. Americans weren't ready to let that pass.

There is a reason those form fields are there. If Inec is okay with him leaving it blank, the Federal and States civil service owes apologies and compensation to those who have been laid off for missing verification exercises due to lost lower education documents.

Whoever aspires to be the leader of the land should be held to higher standards. This whole mess could all have been cleared if he had gotten an attestation of the missing results early if he really takes leading Nigeria and Nigerians serious.

Wishing you well - Teemy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
nokatakata:
You guys should stop wasting your time trying to convince any MFker about Tinubu's certificate. Even if you bring out his birth certificate, primary, secondary, tertiary certificate, employment letter and all other certificate, his haters who are 95% igbos won't stop hating on him. Even when he wasn't holding any political position, they hated him for no reason. If Tinubu becomes president and develops Nigeria to be like Switzerland and turn south east to dubai, it won't stop them from hating him. It's a terrible and evil traite their fore fathers have passed on to them.
Many of them are everywhere on social media claiming they are supporting peter obi not because he is igbo but because he will change Nigeria. How they always think other people are stup.id and they are the only wise people is funny.
All of a sudden Nigeria is no longer a zoo and biafra agitation has disappeared. Now they need he support on the other tribes they insult everyday. If peter obi doesn't win the election in 2023, then they'll fall back to biafra. I'm surprised buhari is no longer a clone from Sudan. 2023 is almost here. We will be waiting.
Tinubu should first develop his Osun to dubai

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Towma:

What kind of emotional response is this?
LOL.
And what even brought Peter obi into my post? Who told you I am one of his supporters in the first place?

I mentioned Admin of the site and you jump in to start responding emotionally and telling me to support a fraud.
If you like carry Tinubu on your head 24/7, whatever you do is none of my business. I didn't call your name unless you are the Admin hiding under this moniker.
Peter Obi is giving them night mare

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by effido666: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu mother has all it takes to sponsor Tinubu's primary and secondary school then...but because of his bad agboro life style he couldn't period!
Thinkam:
grin baba couldn't complete secondary and primary school due to poverty. But surprisingly could afford to travel overseas.

I thought basic education was free and encouraged in West due to Awolowo, how come Tinubu wasn't a beneficiary?

It was also speculated, Tinubu mother was a rich slave trader and business woman , how come she couldn't finance her child basic education?

Tinubu is definitely the Nigerian Version of Raymond Reddington...

This explanation is a BS

The document you just showed us of the university, confirming he attended the institution...

Why can't he also retrieve the remedial documents from Richard Dale, at least that's also abroad..

As it stands to me, this issue is still controversial...

Before you quote me unnecessarily, answer this!

If it was the requirement of a Job in your office, that I present my academic qualifications and I came with all this stories, wouldn't you press further?

OR would you accept my incomplete presentation?
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 2mNaira: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
abbey621:

Oh in that case he should be able to have records for primary school. The government college he did not finish so he wouldn't have certificate for that but they should be able to verify attendance but this na 9ja, I'm not even sure both schools kept record that long but I'm sure people can find out. I believe he attended primary and secondary schools but what he is actually trying to cover up is his real name since we all know by now that he was adopted and was originally from a town in Osun.

Believe me, if he really attended that primary school , the records will still be there. Schools don't discard or lose records. I went to my primary school after donkey years. The still have record of my attendance.

The problem is that a prominent Nigerian has refuted his claim that he was at Government College Ibadan. The fellow said he was a student in that school at about the time Tinunu claimed he was there and that if he were really there, then, he would have seen him.

Attached is a screen shot from Tinubu's Wikipedia page. There is no mention of Government College Ibadan there.

One reason why Gani Fahenmi took him to court was that he lied on oath. He gave false information about his educational qualification.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Naija8240: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
I live in United States , you can’t attend university here without some type of early education. Either he forged documents to enter university or something is wrong somewhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Naija8240: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
The above is simply for those that require a genuine clarification. For those who are not interested in the truth, this is not for you. Move to another thread and wail as usual. I will be here to answer any question on the subject matter. Attached are mails from Chicago state university confirming that Tinubu actually attended the school.

If you want further information, just visit the university’s website: www.csu.edu and request for information about Bola Ahmed Tinubu, they will respond to you vide email. Again, this is for those who genuinely seek the truth.

What did he used to enter university?? Because you can’t enter university in America without some type of early education to show competency

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by creserve: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Y'all are very funny. You actually think someone who's not educated would work with Mobil? Lemao! Please THINK!
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 2mNaira: 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
abbey621:

If he really was at Government College Ibadan, if he approached them the can isst him an attestation that he was there student from such and such time to such and such time after which he dropped out. The records will still be there.

The truth is that he did not attend Government College Ibadan. It he did, his class/ school mate wout have lend him a voice affirming that he was there.
Instead, people whom schooled in that school as at that time have refuted that claim.

That document that Tinubu attended Government College Ibadan that people are sharing online is not real helping his course.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by henryomez(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thinkam:
grin baba couldn't complete secondary and primary school due to poverty. But surprisingly could afford to travel overseas.

I thought basic education was free and encouraged in West due to Awolowo, how come Tinubu wasn't a beneficiary?

It was also speculated, Tinubu mother was a rich slave trader and business woman , how come she couldn't finance her child basic education? When you apply for job do you submit your primary school certificate? Because it's obvious that before you attend uni you would have gone through secondary school.

This explanation is a BS

The document you just showed us of the university, confirming he attended the institution...

Why can't he also retrieve the remedial documents from Richard Dale, at least that's also abroad..

If it was the requirement of a Job in your office, that I present my academic qualifications and I came with all this stories, wouldn't you press further?

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by abbey621(m): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
2mNaira:

Believe me, if he really attended that primary school , the records will still be there. Schools don't discard or lose records. I went to my primary school after donkey years. The still have record of my attendance.

The problem is that a prominent Nigerian has refuted his claim that he was at Government College Ibadan. The fellow said he was a student in that school at about the time Tinunu claimed he was there and that if he were really there, then, he would have seen him.

Attached is a screen shot from Tinubu's Wikipedia page. There is no mention of Government College Ibadan there.

One reason why Gani Fahenmi took him to court was that he liked on oath. He gave false information about his educational qualification.

You should know Wikipedia is not a reliable source of facts, it can be edited by anyone. In addition, it's been over 21 years sinced I graduated secondary school, I hardly remember 50% of the people in my class not to talk of the entire set. How accurate can someone that schooled in the late 60s or early 70s actually be? Only the school can prove without a shadow of doubt whether he attended or not and I am willing to bet that school does not have records from the 60s, in fact in Nigeria less than 10% of all schools have records of students before the civil war.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by AK481(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
nameo:

If he did not complete his secondary school, what of his Primary school. Did he also not complete that one too? grin

2nd question plzz, was it not Tinubu that signed the document submitted to INEC in 1999 that Senatot Akin "mistakedly" submitted? Was is that he didnt check what he signed, smtin as important as that?

Etc, etc
He dropped out in primary 5 then started secondary school and dropped out in ss2.
Due to hardship he flew to America and by miracle and God grace he gained admission in sicago and graduated first class.
Seunmsg shebi I correct ? grin grin grin

One thing I give these disgraceful cows defending nonsense is that they behave like musiwa of blessed memory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Otiwaikuku: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Anybody that doesnt understand the thief and fraudulent miscreant called Tinubu will never understand LIFE!!

This criminal is the sponsor of THUGS and TOUTs
Who killed FUNSHO WILLIAS!!
This Criminal is a certified certificate forger
This Criminal was defended by Osibanjo, when he was almost thrown out as Governorship Candidate
This criminal used state resources to enrich his family and pay useless zombies that defend him stewpidly
This miscreant drug guzzling czar unleashed his criminal gang of touts on Osibanjo and disgraced a bonafide Omoluabi on National Television.

This criminal is a MURIC sponsor that said that Afonja Muslims will never support a Christian SW candidate..Imagine!
This criminal destroyed Osibanjo's building at IKOYI.
This criminal donates money to the North and leaves useless Afonja in the SW eatiung Agbado and Cassava!! grin grin grin grin
This criminally minded vastard has questionable documentation from primary/secondary and even tertiary institutions.

This criminal is a disgrace to all people that slave to get educated and exposed, because i ask..HOW CAN A TOUT GOVERN EDUCATED PEOPLE....THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN A REGION THAT CLAIMS TO BE SOPHISTICATED POLITICALLY.

Shameless miscreants are bust defending who they are more educated than..and you tell me something is not wrong with all these zombies...LORD HAVE MERCY!!!...Tufiakwa!!...spitts

BOBO CHICAGO

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by abbey621(m): 12:05am On Jun 27, 2022
2mNaira:

If he really was at Government College Ibadan, if he approached them the can isst him an attestation that he was there student from such and such time to such and such time after which he dropped out. The records will still be there.

The truth is that he did not attend Government College Ibadan. It he did, his class/ school mate wout have lend him a voice affirming that he was there.
Instead, people whom schooled in that school as at that time have refuted that claim.

That document that Tinubu attended Government College Ibadan that people are sharing online is not real helping his course.

You're making lots of assumptions, you actually assume he needs to prove anything....lol.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by MrMoney55: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2022
All this no get meaning Tinubu saw what happened to Buhari he should have gotten all his documents before now and safe us hearing the same Buhari story for him to be in this same certificate stuff shows that he's not smart all or except he's taking Nigerians as fools he was the same person that said Buhari can rule the country with NEPA bill and now the country is like this please we can't make same mistake twice how you try to play with our intelligence the publisher please if you don't want people to leave nairaland don't publish this kind of stories again you are demeaning urself and ur intelligence no matter the amount of money given to you please stop this let me tell you the greatness of a man is determine by the fewness of his wants

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 2mNaira: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2022
abbey621:

You should know Wikipedia is not a reliable source of facts, it can be edited by anyone. In addition, it's been over 21 years sinced I graduated secondary school, I hardly remember 50% of the people in my class not to talk of the entire set. How accurate can someone that schooled in the late 60s or early 70s actually be? Only the school can prove without a shadow of doubt whether he attended or not and I am willing to bet that school does not have records from the 60s, in fact in Nigeria less than 10% of all schools have records of students before the civil war.

The fact that Wikipedia can be edited is the more reason why Tinubu boys would have edited it to exclude Government College Ibadan because he never really was there. His boys would not leave such a stone unturned. I remember when one minister under Good luck Jonathan fell into scandal over her educational background, immediately her Wikipedia page was edited to exclude that information. I can remember her name now. She is an Igbo woman who I think headed the ministry of aviation and who is now in the Senate.

Well, I left secondary school more that thirty years ago and I can still remember the names of many of my class mates. The ones , whose name I don't remember, I still remember their faces. Additionally I can remember the faces of my seniors. The same goes for my primary school.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 2mNaira: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2022
abbey621:

You're making lots of assumptions, you actually assume he needs to prove anything....lol.

What! Are you joining? Of course he needs to prove to the electorate that he is worthy of thier vote. Yes, he needs to,indeed, prove a lot.

Although, I am Yoruba, I won't vote for Tinubu neither will I vote for Atiku. I will vote for Peter Obi even though I know he will not win . I will rather waste my vote than to be responsible for bringing misfortune on Nigeria.

For the records, I don't hate Tinubu. I have no reason to to hate my tribes man. I just don't believe he has the requisites to transform Nigeria.

However, if I were to choose between Tinubu and Atike, I will choose Tinubu, he is the better of two devils.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by abbey621(m): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2022
2mNaira:

What! Are you joining? Of course he needs to prove to the electorate that he is worthy of thier vote. Yes, he needs to,indeed, prove a lot.

Although, I am Yoruba, I won't vote for Tinubu neither will I vote for Atiku. I will vote for Peter Obi even though I know he will not win . I will rather waste my vote than to be responsible for bringing misfortune on Nigeria.

For the records, I don't hate Tinubu. I have no reason to to hate my tribes man. I just don't believe he has the requisites to transform Nigeria.

However, if I were to choose between Tinubu and Atike, I will choose Tinubu, he is the better of two devils.

What I'm saying is that certificates is not what he needs to prove to the electorate, person wey go vote Tinubu go vote for am, with or without certificates. Even if he indeed does not have the credentials, the ebst thing to do at this point is to ignore the noise, this is what good camapign managers and lawyers would tell him.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by abbey621(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2022
2mNaira:

The fact that Wikipedia can be edited is the more reason why Tinubu boys would have edited it to exclude Government College Ibadan because he never really was there. His boys would not leave such a stone unturned. I remember when one minister under Good luck Jonathan fell into scandal over her educational background, immediately her Wikipedia page was edited to exclude that information. I can remember her name now. She is an Igbo woman who I think headed the ministry of aviation and who is now in the Senate.

Well, I left secondary school more that thirty years ago and I can still remember the names of many of my class mates. The ones , whose name I don't remember, I still remember their faces. Additionally I can remember the faces of my seniors. The same goes for my primary school.

Wow, I admire your cognitive skills, it is definitely above normal.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by melonsgroup: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Thinkam:

It was also speculated, Tinubu mother was a rich slave trader and business woman , how come she couldn't finance her child basic education?

This explanation is a BS

Baba Na man you be.
Please I want to be your boy!
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Enyimbamercedes: 12:50am On Jun 27, 2022
The only reason he cannot present a certificate is because his names are not really Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Simple! His certificates will not tally with his name. Forget about the response from CSU; that’s a fake “oluwole” letter.

Unfortunately, in Nigeria, you can erase and create a new identity simply by swearing a useless affidavit and a notification in Daily Trust newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by obadfirst: 12:51am On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Brilliant thread.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

For those who might be lazy to read in full :

*Tinubu didn't complete his secondary education in Nigeria because he left Nigeria before he graduated.

*He left for the USA and enrolled for a diploma cert which is like a pre-degree. He passed the examination and was certificated.

*The diploma cert was used to secure admission in Chicago state uni to study Accounting.

*He successfully graduated and got a good job.

So anyone can just go to USA and enroll for diploma without basic education certificate to show.
Make una nor dey display ignorance because you won support nonsense.

Why is it that even those with OND from Nigeria polytechnic can't even get admissions in university in USA?

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by otis3(m): 12:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Anybody that doesnt understand the thief and fraudulent miscreant called Tinubu will never understand LIFE!!

This criminal is the sponsor of THUGS and TOUTs
Who killed FUNSHO WILLIAS!!
This Criminal is a certified certificate forger
This Criminal was defended by Osibanjo, when he was almost thrown out as Governorship Candidate
This criminal used state resources to enrich his family and pay useless zombies that defend him stewpidly
This miscreant drug guzzling czar unleashed his criminal gang of touts on Osibanjo and disgraced a bonafide Omoluabi on National Television.

This criminal is a MURIC sponsor that said that Afonja Muslims will never support a Christian SW candidate..Imagine!
This criminal destroyed Osibanjo's building at IKOYI.
This criminal donates money to the North and leaves useless Afonja in the SW eatiung Agbado and Cassava!! grin grin grin grin
This criminally minded vastard has questionable documentation from primary/secondary and even tertiary institutions.

This criminal is a disgrace to all people that slave to get educated and exposed, because i ask..HOW CAN A TOUT GOVERN EDUCATED PEOPLE....THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN A REGION THAT CLAIMS TO BE SOPHISTICATED POLITICALLY.

Shameless miscreants are bust defending who they are more educated than..and you tell me something is not wrong with all these zombies...LORD HAVE MERCY!!!...Tufiakwa!!...spitts

Why did you tagged the afonjas useless?...
I don't think you are sensible enough, you don't need to use hate speech on other tribe...if you had an issue with BAT,then focus on BAT.....

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 7arrows: 1:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Thinkam:

This explanation is a BS

Ask that guy how much he was paid to public this trash.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by otis3(m): 1:07am On Jun 27, 2022
In the 60s, 70s, it was a common act using others certificate for job, traveling etc maybe!!!
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Alawode01(m): 1:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Wailers are just wasting their time on nothing, former governor, senator, and they're still beating around the bush, nouncesense.
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 2mNaira: 1:23am On Jun 27, 2022
abbey621:

What I'm saying is that certificates is not what he needs to prove to the electorate, person wey go vote Tinubu go vote for am, with or without certificates. Even if he indeed does not have the credentials, the ebst thing to do at this point is to ignore the noise, this is what good camapign managers and lawyers would tell him.

No, if Tinubu can fix the certificate issue, he will sway a lot of minds and get more votes.

I was one of buhar's greatest enemy because of his inability to produce his WAEC certificate, but when he finally produce the WAEC attestation, I let things slide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Meets Niger Coup Leaders / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers / US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.