Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy (52328 Views)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by tinsel: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
an0daGuy:

Then why can’t tilumbu bring his own certified true copy for us to see too undecided
That is the main issue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Fibonacci88: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
princdebola201:
apoda, Asiwaju has satisfied the electoral act by presentation of his bsc certificate.anything else is noise making
Oloshi, which electoral act. If u think all these noise is for Inec to disqualify your drug Lord then ur pea size brain needs to be overhauled. This is about exposing the fraudster for who he is. We know he won't be disqualified infact we want him at the polls where he will be finally retired. As for you his emilokan agbero, u better go and learn a skill as the days of your owo mida behavior are numbered.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Kalashnikov49: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
If only you know...if only.

Atleast my Parents arent touts and criminals...
grin grin grin grin grin grin
walefresh3:
baba

Reason well ... The man Betta pass your parent ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by NothingDoMe: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
onatisi:
i know sire
noone is disputing that fact , but what people are saying is that he should present any EVIDENCE at all , we cant say that because his documents were destroyed or stolen therefore it is inec and Nigerians' responsibility to go and obtain even a certification letter from those institutions? i have said it over and over again, everyone knows he went to school but he should at least follow laid down rules and regulations and present ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL

Asking for evidence of satisfactory higher education learning is now a taboo Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Great2017: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

This thread has addressed every issue you raised here if you want to be sincere with yourself. There is no controversy here as far as I am concerned.
What about this? Your thread is yet to address it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by walefresh3(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
If only you know...if only.

Atleast my Parents arent touts and criminals...
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls move to the next thread ... How u stood so low ... Campaigning for a known failure... someone that governed a state for good 8 years without tangible infrastructures... Today anambra look primitive and unproductive ...

2 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by ejimatic: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
The above is simply for those that require a genuine clarification. For those who are not interested in the truth, this is not for you. Move to another thread and wail as usual. I will be here to answer any question on the subject matter. Attached are mails from Chicago state university confirming that Tinubu actually attended the school.

If you want further information, just visit the university’s website: www.csu.edu and request for information about Bola Ahmed Tinubu, they will respond to you vide email. Again, this is for those who genuinely seek the truth.
. BAT has an equivalent of SSCE which made him qualify for a degree in Chicago. He is qualified to contest in 2023. Atiku PDP vrs Buhari ,APC PEPT and SC 2019 supra

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by jumper524(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
The above is simply for those that require a genuine clarification. For those who are not interested in the truth, this is not for you. Move to another thread and wail as usual. I will be here to answer any question on the subject matter. Attached are mails from Chicago state university confirming that Tinubu actually attended the school.

If you want further information, just visit the university’s website: www.csu.edu and request for information about Bola Ahmed Tinubu, they will respond to you vide email. Again, this is for those who genuinely seek the truth.
you don't need to make any clarification to wailers, to those mumus, once you just give them a speculation that suits their propagated filled mind, all you need to keep the tempo high is to keep giving them baseless fact to maintain the tempo.
People that could believe Buhari was cloned has no business with logical thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Kalashnikov49: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
I know you are pained and it makes my day so beautiful. This internet will be your undoing and you miscreants will cry bluud...imagine marketing somebody that you are more educated and exposed than.

You guyz disgust me...this is just the INTRO..you think the bloomberg expository was because Tinubu was a participant? The expose was the last straw to see it miscreants like you can remove your useless heads from your dirty ynassh and do the right thing for once!!

You claim sophisticated but you have been discovered to be the most primitive miscreants in Nigeria.

Your wailing is Factory fitted...spits!!

walefresh3:

Pls move to the next thread ... How u stood so low ... Campaigning for a known failure... someone that governed a state for good 8 years without tangible infrastructures... Today anambra look primitive and unproductive ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Minime10(f): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thinkam:
grin baba couldn't complete secondary and primary school due to poverty. But surprisingly could afford to travel overseas.

I thought basic education was free and encouraged in West due to Awolowo, how come Tinubu wasn't a beneficiary?

It was also speculated, Tinubu mother was a rich slave trader and business woman , how come she couldn't finance her child basic education?

Tinubu is definitely the Nigerian Version of Raymond Reddington...

This explanation is a BS

My thoughts as well
God bless you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by 609moradeun: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
HnnnnmHnnnnm...
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by seunmsg(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Great2017:
What about this? Your thread is yet to address it.

Tinubu never claimed to have attended government college Ibadan. The claim was erroneously filled in his 1999 INEC form by Tokunbo Afikuyomi and it has since been corrected. The matter was investigated by Lagos house of assembly and he was cleared.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by freshpzy1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
This matter will not end soon, APC should act to replace this candidate before it becomes too late.

Peter Obi dey fear BAT........... You are looking for a weaker opposition

You no go see draw
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by poiZon: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu was poor, he dropped out of secondary
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by poiZon: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu was poor, he dropped out of sec sch, the next thing was to travel to USA. Please did he trek or how did he do it?
Oh, i got it
He trafficked drugs to the US, that's how a poor boy who didnt have money to pay fees that were as cheap as nothing can travel to US.
Also i thought awolowo declared free education to all in the south west??
Let's just say this is another avenue to extract some cash from the bullion van, it's ur right to make money either legitly or otherwise..
Twale

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by poiZon: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

For some folks, when traveling opportunities come, they grab it and abandon whatever program or business they are doing. I still remember some of my secondary school and university friends who abandon their program and travelled out when they had the chance. It is no big.

What is important is that he completed his university education and the two schools he attended have both publicly confirmed that he indeed attended and graduated from the schools.
Is it that the school has shut down that he can't go back and request another copy of his result?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by poiZon: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kingzeez10:

You're dull. You can't even get your WAEC certificate twice.
But u can get the transcript abi?

Let tinubu go get his transcript.

University certificate can be gotten twice if u request for it, the only issue will be the date of stamp will differ from when u graduated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by poiZon: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
onatisi:
"Tinubu’s latest claims appear to contradict his previous election submissions, especially in 1999, when he ran and won the Lagos State governorship election.

He had said then that he attended St Paul Children’s School, Aroloya, Home School, Ibadan, between 1958 and 1964; while his secondary education was at Government College Ibadan (GCI), between 1965 and 1968.

Following a backlash, the former governor withheld his primary and secondary schools academic records when he recontested in 2003.

He had claimed that from Ibadan, he proceed to Richard Daley College, Chicago, from 1969 to 1971.

He finally said he attended both Chicago State University and the University of Chicago"

we dont even know what to believe anymore

https://www.nairaland.com/7197107/2023-some-unknown-persons-stole
Meanwhile seunmsg said he dropped out from school cos he was poor, ttavelled abroad, hustle for 5yrs before he went to college..
But in this article he started richard daley 1969 just some months leaving Nigeria..
Another lie

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by poiZon: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
onatisi:
i know sire
noone is disputing that fact , but what people are saying is that he should present any EVIDENCE at all , we cant say that because his documents were destroyed or stolen therefore it is inec and Nigerians' responsibility to go and obtain even a certification letter from those institutions? i have said it over and over again, everyone knows he went to school but he should at least follow laid down rules and regulations and present ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL

Na this same nadeco dele momodu join o, him too went on exile..but dele still have his certificates intact..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by poiZon: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu cont3sted senatorial election in 1992, what certificate did he used seunmsg?
Cos the arson happened 1994....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by onatisi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
what i am even saying is that , since some people are saying that we should go and find out from the school , what stops the accused from asking the schools he attended to give him any evidence to prove that he has what ppl are asking ? this is so simple .

it is a complete insult on the collective intelligence of Nigerians for the person vying for the highest position in the country of which each his every actions will have a lasting impact on the destiny of millions of people to tell us to go and find out for ourselves if we are not satisfied with his explanations. we should ask ourselves , can he do that in uk or usa if he was vying to be their leader

poiZon:

Na this same nadeco dele momodu join o, him too went on exile..but dele still have his certificates intact..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Prosper123: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

This thread has addressed every issue you raised here if you want to be sincere with yourself. There is no controversy here as far as I am concerned.
the two attached letters there are fake. Full of errors. For your information, I wrote to the university

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by poiZon: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
onatisi:
what i am even saying is that , since some people are saying that we should go and find out from the school , what stops the accused from asking the schools he attended to give him any evidence to prove that he has what ppl are asking ? this is so simple .

it is a complete insult on the collective intelligence of Nigerians for the person vying for the highest position in the country of which each his every actions will have a lasting impact on the destiny of millions of people to tell us to go and find out for ourselves if we are not satisfied with his explanations. we should ask ourselves , can he do that in uk or usa if he was vying to be their leader

Nigeria is a country of the absurd..

Bullshit happens here and nobody talks..

Imagine the Supreme court throwing out a case that involves forgery cos of one silly immunity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by seunmsg(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Prosper123:
the two attached letters there are fake. Full of errors. For your information, I wrote to the university

Great. So, avail us with the response you got.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Prosper123: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

The two letters attached here are fake. Don't play with our intelligence with doctored letters filled with grammatical errors. FYI, I wrote to the new registrar of the university. This is fake ọ.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Prosper123: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
tinsel:

You got a certified true copy. Certificate cannot be issued two times.
It's not true. Not in foreign universities, at least. At least he can get his transcripts
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by seunmsg(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Prosper123:

The two letters attached here are fake. Don't play with our intelligence with doctored letters filled with grammatical errors. FYI, I wrote to the new registrar of the university. This is fake ọ.

You don’t have to repeat the same thing now. Upload the response your got and stop wasting everyone’s time.

1 Like

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by Prosper123: 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu did not go to the university. I'm tired of these shady stories.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by MarketForces: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Brilliant thread.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

For those who might be lazy to read in full :

*Tinubu didn't complete his secondary education in Nigeria because he left Nigeria before he graduated.

*He left for the USA and enrolled for a diploma cert which is like a pre-degree. He passed the examination and was certificated.

*The diploma cert was used to secure admission in Chicago state uni to study Accounting.

*He successfully graduated and got a good job.

The writer said poverty was the reason he didn't complete secondary school.

Tinubu himself said he completed secondary school but that his certificates were LOOTED after he fled the country on account of his commendable pro democracy activitism.

Which should we believe now?

The op, you or the CITY BOY HIMSELF

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by yemi1504: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fibonacci88:

Oloshi, which electoral act. If u think all these noise is for Inec to disqualify your drug Lord then ur pea size brain needs to be overhauled. This is about exposing the fraudster for who he is. We know he won't be disqualified infact we want him at the polls where he will be finally retired. As for you his emilokan agbero, u better go and learn a skill as the days of your owo mida behavior are numbered.

grin
Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by dragunov: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

You don’t have to repeat the same thing now. Upload the response your got and stop wasting everyone’s time.

It's not for public consumption, Kadoso. You won't ever believe even if he uploaded it.

4 Likes

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy by dragunov: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Great. So, avail us with the response you got.

You can write your own letter so you can get what he got too.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash / Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.