Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me (1560 Views)

'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Khalifastones(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2022
I've been dating this girl since last year, she was good to me only asked for money a few times at which I sometimes declined giving to her or giving just 10% of it to her .
Recently I noticed something. noticed the generator I use in my shop always gets faulty the day after she comes to my house ,at first I thought it was old age disturbing my generator squeezed out money to buy a bigger generator and the starting rope got spoiled denying my shop from being illuminated just the day after she came .
Recently I've been having setbacks in my business and I've decided to quit her but she's not bulging
Served her breakfast and even telling her I now have someone else but she keeps on calling me and visiting me she has been the one calling me since March I never returned any
Yesterday she called me and after the call my bike I serviced not too long ago broke down
Please I'm confused don't know if it's love ar an angel of darkness sent to destroy me I need your advice
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Jeon(f): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Why are you hiding from your nairaland family by creating a new moniker?

She's the evening star [Venus ]
In my opinion.
she's a good lady,offers everything, even sex [the deadly weapon against.... ]She's just supportive to you.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by udder: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2022
I think she is a demon of light.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Flee fornication una no go hear.. Na see ur life.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Conwarden: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Khalifastones:
I've been dating this girl since last year, she was good to me only asked for money a few times at which I sometimes declined giving to her or giving just 10% of it to her .
Recently I noticed something. noticed the generator I use in my shop always gets faulty the day after she comes to my house ,at first I thought it was old age disturbing my generator squeezed out money to buy a bigger generator and the starting rope got spoiled denying my shop from being illuminated just the day after she came .
Recently I've been having setbacks in my business and I've decided to quit her but she's not bulging
Served her breakfast and even telling her I now have someone else but she keeps on calling me and visiting me she has been the one calling me since March I never returned any
Yesterday she called me and after the call my bike I serviced not too long ago broke down
Please I'm confused don't know if it's love ar an angel of darkness sent to destroy me I need your advice

Oga don't be too quick to blame other people for your misfortunes. Coincidence is not an idle word.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Kollins11: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Pastor Righteousness2 your attention is needed here

Please come and predict whether op girlfriend is an Angel of darkness or not.
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Correlation ≠ Causation
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Righteousness2(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2022
You toiling with Fire!! And when you play with Fire, it will burn you.

My advice to you is Run into JESUS Christ and be Fully Fortified in HIM.
Run from any entanglement with sin because it will open you up to their arrows.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by drightguy(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2022
I know your type.
The Easy to blame type.
Business can't be rosy all through.
Do well to have a good understanding of your instruments and learn how to fix little things.
Generator rope can't prevent you from having light.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Khalifastones(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

I see, you're really pastor righteousness
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Khalifastones(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Jeon:
Why are you hiding from your nairaland family by creating a new moniker?

She's the evening star [Venus ]
In my opinion.
she's a good lady,offers everything, even sex [the deadly weapon against.... ]She's just supportive to you.
Oga finish what you started deadly weapon against what?
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Redbishop(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2022
cheesy
udder:
I think she is a demon of light.

Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Ishilove: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Sukkot has had a similar experience

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Rickmann: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Khalifastones:

Firstly, pls try using punctiations when typing next time, as it helps the readers.

To me, I think it could just be coincidence..there isn't enough ground yet to say she is behind all the happenings. For all I know , they could all be our normal everyday occurrences.

1 Like

Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Vyzz: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
cool
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Entanglement: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

you people should stop calling my name
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Gadafii: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
How far you go like ask her directly if she be demon
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by NaBanga: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nigerians lack accountability and responsibility. The whole society is filled with people who blame others for their troubles. It's sickening.
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by sukkot: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ishilove:
Sukkot has had a similar experience
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Ishi . too much spiritual vawulence for naija ooooo grin
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by MufasaLion: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself. Don't blame her for your misfortune. Go and focus more on how to get a better life.

Leave the innocent lady out of your problems.
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by blinking001(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Op i thought heaven was the goal? How come you're fornicating already?
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by GeneralPula: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2022

Lol
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by GeneralPula: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

Lol..

E mean say nah Angel of fire, no be darkness..
Re: Don't Know If It's Love Or An Angel Of Darkness Sent To Destroy Me by Khalifastones(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
blinking001:
Op i thought heaven was the goal? How come you're fornicating already?
Don't have any other option when konji comes

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady In Video Has Gone Viral On Social Media Over Her Astonishing Self / Can I get 3m from Barbing in a year / You Can't Use Our Stars To Buy A Private Jet And Expect Us To Keep Quiet — Happi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.