Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

A Church Inside An Hotel!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Church Inside An Hotel!!! (30617 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Pastor & His Pastor Wife Spotted Kissing Passionately Inside An Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by crazygod(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
When you understand that church meaning has transcended beyond physical location and building and it means you as a vessel where God can reside, then even if church is inside a brothel, you won't be bothered. wink

2 Likes

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Strongbest(m): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
We sometimes look for faults where there's non.

1 Like

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by BigCowH0rn: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
It's a new generation church. It's how they are
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Cmanforall: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
DSC7:
During the week i was invited to a church program...

I had the intentions to attend but what turned me off was the Venue which happens to be one of the bubbling Hotel in the Vicinity...

And i was like why will i attend a church that is located in an Hotel where all sort of immortality takes place? undecided

Though i ain't a saint but i don't understand why a so called house of God should be in an unholy ground..

To me it doesn't make sense,,,

Brethrens what do you have to say?
The title is somehow cheesy
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by IME1: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship meets in hotels, it doesn't mean they will be distracted.
The harvest is ready and ripe but labourers are few.
Pray to the Lord of the harvest to send more labourers

1 Like

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by desiredhome: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
tunapawizzy:
whats wrong with it...thank God say man no be God
Respect....... because church have become hustling for some greedy people......when you enter churches like Catholics, Methodist etc you will feel the presence and respect, what is the mindset of someone going into hotel.......
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
desiredhome:

The place of worship is a holy place, it's only these new generation Churches that sees nothing wrong in conducting service in a hotel.....you can take evangelism to the hotel........
Keep the place of worship Holy....
There is no such thing as a holy place of worship. That idea only existed for those of God's Old Covenant, the Constitution of the Nation of Isreal given by God only to those of the blood of Jacob in the land of Israel. And that holy place ceased to exist on earth when Jesus Christ died. undecided

Your churches were never commanded by God so they were never holy to begin with. undecided
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by lereinter(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
One of the venue coza used was kwaraHotel
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Church is a business venture
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by WildChild00(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
I have attended a church service in a pub, o. Saturday night the place is a club, and on Sunday morning it's arranged to be a church, inside an hotel.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
crazygod:
When you understand that church meaning has transcended beyond physical location and building and it means you as a vessel where God can reside, then even if church is inside a brothel, you won't be bothered. wink
If God does not already reside inside of you, you don't belong to His Church, the vine- John 15 vs 1 - 11. undecided
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by clothingonline(m): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Op needs to travel church gathering can be anywhere clean as far is true words shared

Best deals in men clothing
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by reuben81: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
DSC7:

I had the intentions to attend but what turned me off was the Venue which happens to be one of the bubbling Hotel in the Vicinity...

And i was like why will i attend a church that is located in an Hotel where all sort of immortality takes place? undecided

Though i ain't a saint but i don't understand why a so called house of God should be in an unholy ground..

its the name u give ur dog he will answer
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by InvertedHammer: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
DSC7:

/
God does not reside in a building built by men.

The problem is that you believe the venue should be a house of God while the pastor sees the venue as his place of business. Sunday is for church business. Whatever the pastors makes on Sunday is probably what s/he uses to take care of his or her family for each week. No church is sending you to heaven.

/
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by desiredhome: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no such thing as a holy place of worship. That idea only existed for those of God's Old Covenant, the Constitution of the Nation of Isreal given by God only to those of the blood of Jacob in the land of Israel. And that holy place ceased to exist on earth when Jesus Christ died. undecided

Your churches were never commanded by God so they were never holy to begin with. undecided
When you want to see doctor you go to hospital, when you want to go school there are school building and environment.......
When you want to worship God you go to Church, when you want to relax or call girls you go to hotel.......
Everything to it's purpose..........awon fast generation....

1 Like

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by GABRIEL6036: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
How can you call it an unholy ground? That's even where churches should be build to save the lost souls. Infact, it should be build in daura in Buhari compound. cool
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by almarthins(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
DSC7:

Church inside hotel!
Huh! That one get k-leg o
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by eskuvoisrael(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
And whoever hears my words and does not keep them, I am not judging him, for I have come, not to judge the world, but to give life to the world.” ...
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Bobloco: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
etrange:
Haha... but a hotel is just a lodge with restaurants and bars, not a shrine. If you were a priest or a pastor on a business trip, would refuse to stay in a hotel because it's an unholy ground or would stay in one despite that knowledge? When you look at that way, the question would be, where is not "unholy"? A hospital where people do abortions and plastic surgeries? A market where people cheat one another?

Bro, the world is already unholy enough and the church cannot keep running away. If there's anyone that needs the sermon the most, shouldn't it be those "unholy people" in the hotel? If the hotel is not one of those defaced by prostitution, I'd say there's nothing wrong with that. In fact, the pastor just took the battle to thier doorstep. Imagine hearing the words as you're about to remove your boxers. Lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
etrange:
Haha... but a hotel is just a lodge with restaurants and bars, not a shrine. If you were a priest or a pastor on a business trip, would refuse to stay in a hotel because it's an unholy ground or would stay in one despite that knowledge? When you look at that way, the question would be, where is not "unholy"? A hospital where people do abortions and plastic surgeries? A market where people cheat one another?

Bro, the world is already unholy enough and the church cannot keep running away. If there's anyone that needs the sermon the most, shouldn't it be those "unholy people" in the hotel? If the hotel is not one of those defaced by prostitution, I'd say there's nothing wrong with that. In fact, the pastor just took the battle to thier doorstep. Imagine hearing the words as you're about to remove your boxers. Lol

The most sensible comment on this thread.

1 Like

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Shedrill(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
DSC7:

Were you expecting it to be close to a mechanic workshop or bakery?
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
desiredhome:

When you want to see doctor you go to hospital, when you want to go school there are school building and environment.......
When you want to worship God you go to Church, when you want to relax or call girls to go to hotel........
Everything to it's purpose..........awon fast generation....
When you want to see doctor, you go to hospital because the doctors tell you say that is where they can be found. School buildings are placed were you find teachers and those to train you, that is why you go there and not to any other location. undecided

God never said you will find Him in a church neither did He send anyone to your churches looking for Him. The very idea that God is found in a church was planted in your heads by your pastors and mogs as a way of growth their businesses and kingdoms here on earth, against God. undecided

God never gave men an address or location where He may be found. He simply said you should call out - from wherever you are - and He will answer you. undecided
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by JooEeL(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
funkyjms:

Mention the name now grin

No o, my ex fit know say na me o, although probability low say she dey follow this site. grin
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Ochibaisik(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
The church is not the building structure but the human inhabitants.Physical structures are just places of worship for the church(the called out ones).

1 Like

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Ochibaisik(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
desiredhome:

Respect....... because church have become hustling for some greedy people......when you enter churches like Catholics, Methodist etc you will feel the presence and respect, what is the mindset of someone going into hotel.......

The church is the people not the physical building that can be destroyed.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Ochibaisik(m): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
WildChild00:
I have attended a church service in a pub, o. Saturday night the place is a club, and on Sunday morning it's arranged to be a church, inside an hotel.

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Ochibaisik(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
desiredhome:

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by desiredhome: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ochibaisik:

There's a reason/purpose it's called a Church.........a place of worship not a place of immortality........
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by President2001(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
DSC7:

We modernize things in our own time, the character and motive behind those who established it will speak a lot
1, Is an avenue for backslider to come back home
2, The message will keep on ringing in the life of those around till they accept Christ
3, depends of the kind of Hotel
Being in hotel does not mean the church has corrupt no it doesn't

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ochibaisik:
If the church is the people yet they engage in that which God never commanded of them, using His name, does that make this church, the gathering itself, of Him, God? undecided
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by watersideboys: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Whatever
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by desiredhome: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
When you want to see doctor, you go to hospital because the doctors tell you say that is where they can be found. School buildings are placed were you find teachers and those to train you, that is why you go there and not to any other location. undecided

God never said you will find Him in a church neither did He send anyone to your churches looking for Him. The very idea that God is found in a church was planted in your heads by your pastors and mogs as a way of growth their businesses and kingdoms here on earth, against God. undecided

God never gave men an address or location where He may be found. He simply said you should call out - from wherever you are - and He will answer you. undecided
We are talking of what is available with us today.......if the people using people's money to build one million capacity building in the name of Church should know that the church is the people......... that is where you have the picture of a church and the picture of the a hotel.........
God is not a man, God is spirit.......the church is the creation of man (man's mind), and the church is in you........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / Pope Francis To Allow Priests To Forgive Women Who Had Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.