Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi (34694 Views)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by JEWELofHELL666: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Seriously, what happened to Tinubu’s previously overactive social media battering rams?

They used to dominate the Nigerian social media space.

But they seem to have disappeared just when Tinubu needs them the most.

Has Obi-mania suffocated them to death?

Or maybe it's because they've already exhausted their defensive arsenal.

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1540924714981416960?s=19

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Is the message not loud enough to the deaf and clear enough to the blind?

Let's see it this way....

Wouid you hire a liar as your manager to run the affairs of your company?
Would you hire a reckless man as your manager?
If I'm to describe myself in my resume, I'd state my name, my state of Origin ( Lagos),primary school, secondary school and institutions attended.

On Tinubu's Wikipedia page, he only stated that he had his primary education in osun state...where in Osun and in which town?

He claimed he's 70 years old whereas, alhaja his first wife died at 74 in 2018. Does he look 70 to an ordinary tot?

You want to be president but you bought the people's conscience with thousands of dollars...is he father Christmas who wouldn't recover his money in triple folds if he gets there?

Amazingly...amazingly...he's contesting to run under same party he once sugar-coated and sold to us in 2015. I'm one of the victims of the change agenda cos, not only did I carry buhari on top of my head because of lots of lies this man told us about buhari, i also canvassed votes for him. Today, how much is fuel, diesel, that of commodities? Building materials, etc?

Had security improved? What of the economy? How much is dollar today? Education nko? The last time I checked, students have been home for months. UK vasirities even issued circulars that Nigerian students aren't welcome anymore yet, their children are schooling abroad while ours are at home. Some of them have even died already due to the ongoing strike I know of Stephen Ajayi Adeola, the UI student who had been missing since March cos he went to do a menial job at lekki so he'd not be staying home idly.

Any Nigerian youth still supporting this party and their candidate needs to have his/brain checked. Something must be wrong somewhere.

610 Likes 76 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by NwaNimo1(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2022
The Bullion Van no get diesel again for loot distribution.....

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img]

....Sai Buhari!

233 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Naijanascam: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Comrade please off your Mic grin grin grin

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by GreatBoss: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2022
For the first time in HISTORY We have an international IZON OTU RADIO STATION that all Izon people every were can listen to for news , information, culture , spirituality , language development etc.
Above all things the IZON OTU RADIO is dedicated to the freedom and emancipation of all Izon people in a new nation ... IJAW REPUBLIC.https://zeno.fm/radio/izon-otu-radio/

We have Ijaw Republic Referendum Suit in Abuja High Court we have given Ijaw Republic Documents in the United Nations.
This is another grease to the Self-Determination Movements for Ijaw.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by helinues: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2022
You see, that's the difference between Obi's supporters and Tinubu's supporters.

Even though the Tinubu's supporters over do things before the primary but they have been called to order and behave maturely.

Same can never be said about Obi's supporters who claimed to be Obidient but Toxident instead

45 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by helinues: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2022
GreatBoss:
For the first time in HISTORY We have an international IZON OTU RADIO STATION that all Izon people every were can listen to for news , information, culture , spirituality , language development etc.
Above all things the IZON OTU RADIO is dedicated to the freedom and emancipation of all Izon people in a new nation ... IJAW REPUBLIC.https://zeno.fm/radio/izon-otu-radio/

We have Ijaw Republic Referendum Suit in Abuja High Court we have given Ijaw Republic Documents in the United Nations.
This is another grease to the Self-Determination Movements for Ijaw.

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Seun

Rule 1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by BaddestQueen(f): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2022
tatatatatatatatat ratatatatatata
we full ground naaaa
they have no manifestos to sell naaa
they tried tribalsm FAILED
infact their only arsenal is tribalsm but it was met with a stiff resistance of the fed up majority youths
the thing is that it is them against majority of jobless youths and those sitting at home due to strike
they cant win naaaa
imagine afer 8 years of solid failure you are again supporting another failure for what?
to prove what point?
this one na warming up ooo
my team alone is cooking some terribly delicious cheesy

185 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by GreatBoss: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Seun

Rule 1

The truth remains haha

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by helinues: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2022
GreatBoss:

The truth remains haha

Whatever, stop derailing threads

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by GreatBoss: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Whatever, stop derailing threads

Haha

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by helinues: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2022
BaddestQueen:
tatatatatatatatat ratatatatatata
we full ground naaaa
they have no manifestos to sell naaa
they tried tribalsm FAILED
infact their only arsenal is tribalsm but it was met with a stiff resistance of the fed up majority youths
the thing is that it is them against majority of jobless youths and those sitting at home due to strike
they cant win naaaa

What's the Chelsea of Obi's supporters if not toxicity

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by VoteObi2023: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:
You see, that's the difference between Obi's supporters and Tinubu's supporters.

Even though the Tinubu's supporters over do things before the primary but they have been called to order and behave maturely.

Same can never be said about Obi's supporters who claimed to be Obidient but Toxident instead
You guys thought everyone is suffering amnesia like you people.

If OBIdients behave half of the way Tinubu's bandits behaved in 2014 till 2019, this country should have been at war by now.

OBIdients are far more mild than Tinubu's supporters of 2014 and 2015.

FACT

235 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Penguin2: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu exhausted the propaganda he would have used for himself on Buhari in 2014.

Now Nigerians are not ready to buy any lie and no new ideas of how to sell Tinubu.

They’ve hit a cul de sac grin

200 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by popez: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2022
I keep telling people, Tinubu will be eased out of national politics after 2023 elections. Everybody, including Yorubas expected him to back Osinbajo who has a greater appeal across board, younger and educated. But greed blinded his reasoning. His few paid supporters are now finding it an extreme task marketing him to Nigerians.

#NaijaNobeLagos

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2022
You don't see them, because they're not defending but attacking.

When you attack Atiku or Tinubu, there's no defense because it's all true.

But when you attack Peter Obi, not all are true, there's still room for defense.

That's why neither Atiku nor Tinubu people have tried suing Bloomberg for their recent article.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by BaddestQueen(f): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

What's the Chelsea of Obi's supporters if not toxicity
stop sending me pm first

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Pakute: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Twitter noise makers.. Make caimpaign start first, body go tell una. ObiTuarists.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Ifearnoevil: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Suffocated to death.... hahaha cheesy
No chills

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by helinues: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2022
VoteObi2023:

You guys thought everyone is suffering amnesia like you people.

If OBIdients behave half of the way Tinubu's bandits behaved in 2014 till 2019, this country should have been at war by now.

OBIdients are far more mild than Tinubu's supporters of 2014 and 2015.

FACT

As we are all been witnessing for months now. Pdp now have the most gentle and matured supporters as those who have been using their toxicity to work against the party have left.

Coincidence

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by BaddestQueen(f): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:
Twitter noise makers.. Make caimpaign start first, body go tell una. ObiTuarists.
lol wetin una go do
hhahahahahahahahahahahha

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by helinues: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2022
BaddestQueen:
stop sending me pm first

Swear with Amadioha, Ogun or Sango if I have ever sent you PM before.

For how long would you continue to be incoherent on this forum?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Apart from Nigerian youths supporting Peter Obi, who fortunately are the most vociferous demography in social media, Atiku supporters are doing more damage too.

This link below says it all
https://www.nairaland.com/7196891/tinubu-must-not-go-down

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by SEXONLY: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin grin

When main election campaign start you go see them.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by BaddestQueen(f): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Swear with Amadioha, Ogun or Sango if I have ever sent you PM before.

For how long would you continue to be incoherent on this forum?
today is sunday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Pakute: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2022
BaddestQueen:
lol wetin una go do
hhahahahahahahahahahahha
No be person who first call police dey win case. Caimpaign will change everything when APC & PDP roll out their machineries. ObiTuarists will run back into their holes. small pikin.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by BaddestQueen(f): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

No be person who first call police dey win case. Caimpaign will change everything when APC & PDP roll out their machineries. ObiTuarists will run back into their holes. small pikin.
hahahhahahahahaha e pain am oooooooooooo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by helinues: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:

The big wig Political parties in Nigeria are busy strategizing while Obi who has no structure with LP, have no friends or allies within his region not to talk of outside have been making as usual noise on social media

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by greenie77: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Reality is that, they are having difficulties marketing the legitimacy of his academic records.....some where even saying schools he attended or not should not be up for discussion but rather focus on how he has transformed Lagos and how is going to transform Nigeria.....you ask of it is the same Nigeria he marketed Buhari to mess up with his incompetency?

You can't because a fraud who never graduated from medical school but claims to be an Obstetrician and have delivered many babies, be allowed to continue practicing as an Obstetrician. He/she must be prosecuted and jailed.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by helinues: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2022
greenie77:
Reality is that, they are having difficulties marketing the legitimacy of his academic records.....some where even saying schools he attended or not should not be up for discussion but rather focus on how he has transformed Lagos and how is going to transform Nigeria.....you ask of it is the same Nigeria he marketed Buhari to mess up with his incompetency?

You can't because a fraud who never graduated from medical school but claims be an Obstetrician and have delivered many babies, be allowed to continue practicing as an Obstetrician. He/she must be prosecuted and jailed.

Just like how you guys wasted time and energy chasing shadows about Buhari's certificate,una hands are tied now with Tinubu's certificate which.you guys have been looking for upadan

Once a senator, 8 years as governor yet he attained those positions without having any certificate.

Una dey truly justified una names, Nigeria wailing wailers

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Deborah98(f): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Find rest for your soul. I can feel the bitterness.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi by Deborah98(f): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Their landlord is under cross examination but wait ooooh how was he able to attend the tertiary institution without a secondary School certificate? Nothing wey musa no go see for gate

30 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.