Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women (11108 Views)

See How Unilag Lesbians Are Having Fun Inside Girls Hostel (video) / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Carcholce:

There are a lot of women that do not know they are lesbians,(manly) because of the orientation they got from the society about being a man and being a woman, they always have a hard time knowing they are lesbians and not straight. These kind of women are not submissive, they challenge men easily, they are very blunt like men! They have masculine energy. They are very good at making men simp for them because it’s like a man seeing another man acting a fool. It’s natures work. I have met lots of them!
always shut up ! if u don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
Ehn ehn..so you're now subscribing to insults because I'm making more sense than you. Lol.

And before I forget , did those women with masculine voices and muscles ever identify as men ...? I'll leave that as a rhetorical question grin

But for the meantime, you're one sick female who's in need of mental help. cheesy grin grin

you are not making any sense, you are making a FOOLERY of yourself grin grin

Like I said earlier you are a dead brain slug trying to sound logical but in reality you are illusioned and deformed in your mindset(poverty mentality) grin

Mugu did I in my factual write-up tell you that they are men
I said they are men without a woman's body grin
They have the heart and spirit of a man grin

You are a nutcase and you need to be dumped in a nuthouse ASAP grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Carcholce: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
RAZOR619:
always shut up ! if u don't have anything reasonable to say.

Wow!! Razor, you want to slit your throat with your hand?

4 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
you are not making any sense, you are making a FOOLERY of yourself grin grin

Like I said earlier you are a dead brain slug trying to sound logical but in reality you are illusioned and deformed in your mindset(poverty mentality) grin

Mugu did I in my factual write-up tell you that they are men
I said they are men without a woman's body grin
They have the heart and spirit of a man grin

You are a nutcase and you need to be dumped in a nuthouse ASAP grin
You're being more stupid than necessary but that's okay since you're already a bigot who can't see beyond self-imposed stupidity.

And by the way, you didn't answer the last question I asked . And in case you've forgotten it , here it is :

Did those women with masculine voices and muscles identify as men ? grin

If yes, then ya'll both sick . But if no, then you're the sick one grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Carcholce:

Wow!! Razor, you want to slit your throat with your hand?
undecided undecided
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Loverboi2cute(m): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
you be mugu grin grin grin

You no dey shame, why you dey find women toto??! grin grin grin
You are a slowpoke loony and you need mental drugs ASAP grin grin
Lady Bak i no dey find woman toto cos i don't av time as am engaged in my huzzle
i see women as a distraction 4 now... okay

av a nice day with ur lesbian doings
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
You're being more stupid than necessary but that's okay. And by the way, you didn't answer the last question I asked . And in case you've forgotten it , here it is :

Did those women with masculine voices and muscles identify as men ? grin

If yes, then ya'll both sick . But if no, then you're the sick one grin
you are a perfect example of many are mad but few are roaming grin grin grin grin
I swear you're a full-blown LUNATIC grin grin grin

Let me ENLIGHTEN YOUR INANITY grin grin grin grin
Most Lesbians are straight males
They have the mindset, heart and spirit of a man grin grin grin
They are not men per say in sex grin grin
But they identify as men in gender grin grin grin
They are men in a woman's body grin grin grin

I swear you are dumber than a dead rat carcass grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
you are a perfect example of many are mad but few are roaming grin grin grin grin
I swear your IDIOTISM has no bounds grin grin grin

Let me ENLIGHTEN YOUR INANITY grin grin grin grin
Most Lesbians are straight males
They have the mindset, heart and spirit of a man grin grin grin
They are not men per say in sex grin grin
But they identify as men in gender grin cheesy grin
They are men in a woman's body cheesy grin cheesy

I swear you are dumber than a dead rat carcass grin grin
Your stupidity is legendary. FYI, it's nature that identifies a person, not degenerate humans like you. Secondly, nature has helped mòrons like you identify women by merely looking at certain features that make them stand out and behave in a particular way . Deviation from this is regarded as a mental illness which I'm sure you're well aware of . grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
Your stupidity is legendary. FYI, it's nature that identifies a person, not degenerate humans like you. Secondly, nature has helped mòrons like you identify women by merely looking at certain features that make them stand out and behave in a particular way . Deviation from this is regarded as a mental illness which I'm sure you're well aware of . grin
you are a FIRST-CLASS FOOL and a CAPITAL AUTHENTICATED VERIFIED LUNATIC grin grin
what an enormous amount of horseshit in one comment grin grin grin

Your brain keeps declining and depreciating for no reason grin grin grin grin
You have lost the physical, mental or moral qualities considered normal grin grin
Read the rubbish you typed up there and tell me whether it makes sense to your Deteriorated disintegrated mangled brain grin grin grin cheesy

You are on the edge of running mad but you are not aware
You are mentally sick in the brain to be honest grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
what an enormous amount of horseshit in one comment grin grin grin

Your brain keeps declining and depreciating for no reason grin grin grin grin
You have lost the physical, mental or moral qualities considered normal grin grin
Read the rubbish you typed up there and tell me whether it makes sense to your Deteriorated disintegrated mangled brain grin grin grin cheesy

You are on the edge of running mad but you are not aware
You are mentally sick in the brain to be honest grin grin grin
If all you can do is toss insults without presenting logical arguments, then it means you're just a mentally disturbed lowlife with a phone. Simple grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Op, you deserve a platinum for always updating us with your.....

mental disorder. Like i told u before, it would have been better your dad exchanging you with benz.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by koyyess: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Negroes be liking lesbian p0rn but be fuming when lesbians be giving reasons for their act.

No be JuJu dumbness be that?

7 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
If all you can do is toss insults without presenting logical arguments, then it means you're just a lowlife with a phone. Simple grin
they is no logic or reason in your crap of a write-up

If your head is correct you should be able to comprend the logic in my factual write-up grin grin grin
But to be honest you can't comprehend as a result of an impaired mangled brain grin grin
First go treat your demetia then you can be liberated to see the logic with a Correct discerning mindset and reasoning grin grin grin

You are just a ragamuffin waif(nonentity) typing absolute trash behind your malfunctioning phone keyboard with your cheap phone grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
RAZOR619:
Op, you deserve a platinum for always updating us with your.....

mental disorder. Like i told u before, it would have been better your dad exchanging you with benz.
if you were flushed out as menses we wouldn't have seen your Stupidity and foolishness grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
All The Logic in the World, Sugarcoated and
Made Easy to Swallow, Would not convince
me to accept that Poison Pill which is the
LGBTQ.

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jashub: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
they is no logic or reason in your crap of a write-up

If your head is correct you should be able to comprend the logic in my factual write-up grin grin grin
But to be honest you can't comprehend as a result of an impaired mangled brain grin grin
First go treat your demetia then you can be liberated to see the logic with a Correct discerning mindset and reasoning grin grin grin

You are just a ragamuffin waif(nonentity) typing absolute trash behind your phone keyboard with your cheap phone grin

STFU ! You were just throwing emotional tantrums without presenting logical arguments. And secondly, my phone would probably buy over 500 dildos that you mentally-disturbed people normally use to satisfy your unnatural urges grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by teebagy: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
you are sick in the brain and you are not aware of it grin

It is called sexual orientation
Lesbians are men without a man's body
They still have a man's heart and the spirit of a man

And those people supporting your horseshit of a write-up is as Mentally unstable as you are grin
dont let what u created in ur head deceive u. Its just like a gay man saying he hate boobs and ass because they aint appealing how stupid could dat sound . Its also like saying people who practice bestiality say that they dont find human appealing . U are not attracted to the opp sex dosent mean other arent. We were created to love the opp sex but u chose to love the same sex

4 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by teebagy: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:

And those people supporting your horseshit of a write-up is as Mentally unstable as you are grin
lesbian women are still women u can change ur mind abov something but u cant change nature and reality .
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
if you were flushed out as menses we wouldn't have seen your Stupidity and foolishness grin grin
Tueh, i spit.

instead of having a sis like u lemme die.

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Dorwadora(f): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
If you no like lesbians why not leave this thread......

I no understand all this chaos

6 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jeon(f): 2:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Loverboi2cute:
the
[b4] u're d most confused female 'on earth ' i wonder who is blind leading u or u just being stupid & daft
u av potentials & there's still room 4 u...just don't know who's pimping u to dis
[/b]

Sorry.
I don't do Men with dried flat ass.

8 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jashub:
STFU ! You were just throwing emotional tantrums without presenting logical arguments. And secondly, my phone would probably buy over 500 dildos that you mentally-disturbed people normally use to satisfy your unnatural urges grin
sharrap your Stupidity you mentally impaired BUFFON grin grin
You are sick in the brain and you are not aware of that grin grin grin.
All your whole crap from A-Z is RUBBISH

Your community apes have used your brain for rituals grin grin grin
You don't have a brain and so you can't comprehend my write-up grin cheesy
Before you can comprehend, you need an urgent trip to India for correct brain transplant grin grin grin

Look at a maggot like you typing, grin grin grin
I worth a million times than your miserable soulgrin grin grin
You are not worth my toe grin grin grin
I can feed you, your family, your parents, your siblings and entire generation from everlasting poverty and my account wont shake grin

You are suffering from severe brain tumor grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
RAZOR619:
Tueh, i spit.

instead of having a sis like u lemme die.
Earth is full. Go home grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
No logical argument in this thread just insults.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by ladybak47: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
teebagy:
dont let what u created in ur head deceive u. Its just like a gay man saying he hate boobs and ass because they aint appealing how stupid could dat sound . Its also like saying people who practice bestiality say that they dont find human appealing . U are not attracted to the opp sex dosent mean other arent. We were created to love the opp sex but u chose to love the same sex
this your horseshit alone shows that you are the lunatic that escaped from psychiatric hospital (yabaleft) recently grin grin cheesy
Don't worry I will help them track you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
Earth is full. Go home grin
grin grin grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Vickho: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:

why you dey avoid me? grin.
Are you scared of dying young?
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Vickho: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good thing you've exposed yourself as a rapist....

Spit....I pity the women staying around you.... An animal like you
so this person whose picture appear below is a lesbian?
Make I go post this for your wall

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jeon(f): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
so this person whose picture appear below is a lesbian?
Make I go post this for your wall

eno CONCER u.

Why men are so despicable.
Men claimed they don't like women, so leave us to love and like anyone our heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by teebagy: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
ladybak47:
this your horseshit alone shows that you are the lunatic that escaped from psychiatric hospital (yabaleft) recently grin grin cheesy
Don't worry I will help them track you grin grin
can u see dat u have no logic. U could have given me a proper answer but u couldnt becoz u know am right have a good day.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Vickho: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thonia69:
No logical argument in this thread just insults.
nmy friend shut up.
You this confused bisexual.
You're the most dumb slowpoke on this forum
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Cousin9999: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
The mods seriously need to start banning people who spam the board with stuff. Especially when it's not even funny.

Like, chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

side effects of virginity / Hairy Girls / Caught This Two Making Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.