Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part (48342 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Brazil Returnee, Intercepts Cocaine In Baby Food At Lagos Airport / Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers / Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by gimakon2(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Stargangz:

my father is an mkpurukmiri miscreant. He does not have sense. Ori baba mi ti gbale

Ah alas. I thought as much. Try talking to your dad. No wonder he gave birth to someone as crude and stupid as yourself. Oloribu
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by HeroicMeastro: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2022
gimakon2:

Taiwo, Otunba , Oyebola na igbo names abi?
Well, fact is there is neva an illicit/illegal act overseas that igbos will not be involved.
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by descarado: 1:50am On Jun 27, 2022
bukatyne:

Who are the tribal warriors attacking grin cheesy grin

I love the story: Yoruba & Ibo collected their own wotowoto.

I am sure if we dig very deep, there would an Hausa man in the story cheesy

Happy Sunday
kiss kiss

Here, you don't comment on news anymore without tribal undertone so I opened the floor for them to start. Even if there is igbo and youruba with others, they wil still wanna kill themselves here cheesy
How you dey darling?
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by descarado: 1:51am On Jun 27, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Gbamsulotely cheesy

This guy, you still dey this space?
I thought you have hone to heaven tongue cheesy

How are you doing?
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by Olando6283: 3:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Hshs

Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by AngelicBeing: 4:15am On Jun 27, 2022
descarado:

This guy, you still dey this space?
I thought you have hone to heaven tongue cheesy

How are you doing?
l am oo, l trust you are fine as well cool cool
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by gimakon2(m): 5:37am On Jun 27, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Well, fact is there is neva an illicit/illegal act overseas that igbos will not be involved.

Hushpuppi is igbo too? Mopha is igbo too?
You do not come out in public to spread hate. There is also never an illicit/illegal act overseas that yorubas and hausas will not be involved. It is an individual thing.
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by Zandena(f): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2022
We shall know them by their names.!
Drug pushers
Organ harvesters
Cannibalists
Baby factories
Centre of Bleaching
And the list goes on endlessly!
Just in: Peter Obi leading on social media polls!
Very soon we are going to have one of them as C-In-C on social media
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by vickydevoka(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Guys, please whenever youre traveling abroad or coming home, never collect parcel on behalf of anyone oo, no matter how.close you're to the person. Things are happening nowadays. People are so heartless. So you don't fall victim of circumstance.
One idiot beg me tire I no gree. Omo dem plenty for airport o. No ever speak any language way pass English
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by vickydevoka(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2022
ASAPFERG:
cheesy
Is dis flat or cone head
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by HeroicMeastro: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2022
gimakon2:

Hushpuppi is igbo too? Mopha is igbo too?
You do not come out in public to spread hate. There is also never an illicit/illegal act overseas that yorubas and hausas will not be involved. It is an individual thing.
Sorry about that but that is the fact.
Where I am now, the people have no single respect for Nigerians again because of Igbos.
Thankfully, they are beginning to understand and identify the people from SE Nigeria (Igbo dominated states) to differentiate from some of us here
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by Richardxxx: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Journey to Abroad is not easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjSwh9WZaHs
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by Stevedison(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2022
I hope they destroy all these drugs. I don't trust anybody.
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by bukatyne(f): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
descarado:

kiss kiss

Here, you don't comment on news anymore without tribal undertone so I opened the floor for them to start. Even if there is igbo and youruba with others, they wil still wanna kill themselves here cheesy
How you dey darling?

I good dearie and you?

The tribalists don't have work jare.

Or maybe they don't see their gods dining with one another.
Re: Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part by FoolishBoy419: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2022
RepoMan007:
really?
Northerners is Saudi Arabia and tramadol I quests then.

For every 1 Northerner arrested for drug trafficking/ cyber fraud, 10,000 southerners are arrested all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.