Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) (38094 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students / Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by TMSMedia: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVbKZg-rpDk

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Photos, Video)

One of the brightest students of Auchi Polytechnic, Edo state, was seen crawling into her class, after arriving late for lectures, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfQ1x9Krrp2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by cassidy1996(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Waterlilly: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Back entry comes to mind

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
APC movement

14 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by tydi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lazy yoot

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Psych412(f): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
The hands of ASSU strike didn't reach that side

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by osmosis5(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Something wey dey happen every day on campus don turn news on FP

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Badguyyyy123: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Soapy don set for some niggass grin

4 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by BuhariNaWah: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
This one na DOGGY EXPERT.

Case closed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by greenie77: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Those sadist lecturers. angry

I guess because students have not gathered liver to legally sue Nigerian lecturers for such inhumane treatment reason such humiliation continues. I recall when in SS3, a maniac in disguise of a Geography teacher was dehumanizing students all in the name of disciplining us. I left the classroom before it got to my turn and the maniac was threatening that I will not sit for the May/June SSCE as long as he is in that school.

I got a friend to throw out my school bag from the window and off, I happily went home. Told my parents what happened and severally that day, my parents made me repeat what happened as they wouldn't tolerate showing up in school only to be told something else. Next morning, my mum baff up cool, went straight to the DVP (Academics) office with me behind, when the maniac was summoned uncle soften voice and it was shocking seeing a well-known bully of students looking so humble, werey! Why e no go humble when my mum threatened to have him reported at the then Lagos State School Management Commission.

The maniac and the gang he controlled in the staff room, never crossed my path till i left that school. cheesy cheesy

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Anucha2020(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Funny �
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by nauto: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Mopolchi: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na waa
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by shedrachcarter(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
See smashing shocked

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Klington: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is the reason Tinubu did not have academic records, sneaking in and out like a common thief

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Show me you're Nigerian without telling me.

3 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Uniqueteco(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Omo barca

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Iamdbull: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

She must be one of the students that came for my show overnight

7 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by anonymuz(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
APC movement
comot for here...don't start polital violence here grin
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Kingpele(m): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria Education is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by abobote: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Is it as a result of lack of news, or desperation for traffic that is making you to push all these rubbish to front page.

This can only encourage bad behavior as some lazy students will copy it.

One of our biggest problems in Nigeria, is indiscipline.
Students can not be punctual for lectures, but believe they can make good leaders tomorrow
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Spaxon(f): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
angry grin grin
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Youngwiz71(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
she for kukuma enter through Celine

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Bigwizzyman: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
See what DAVIDO did to this lady on stage at his performance at YOUTUBE THEATRE Los Angeles.. DAVIDO meets MEMPHIS DEPAY. DAVIDO'S full Performance at YOUTUBE THEATRE in Los Angeles California.

Watch full video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rSw2BxHuGM
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
She go still get carryover for that course.
Oversabi students,,,,even if she is to roll on the floor just to attend that class,she will but she no go still learn anything for that class.
We had many of them in my department.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
anonymuz:
comot for here...don't start polital violence here grin

Heheheh them too like shortcut na

Check am na guy

1 Like

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Waterlilly:
Back entry comes to mind
.... Lol. You do corrupt tey tey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Pathokpo: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfQ1x9Krrp2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This goes a long way to show how degenerated our educational system has become. The lecturer should be ashamed of himself cause he is not respected but rather feared by his students. And this is due to the fact that the lecturer can carry out any form of injustices against her with impunity. I weep for my country.

2 Likes

Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by HEBEI: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
See news shocked shocked
Re: Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) by Jaybanky1: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Who be the cameraman seff,my guy no focus on the lecturer�

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyemaechi Christian Wins Cartoon Networks Africas Best Cartoonist 2016 (photos) / The Shocking Maths Many People Failed In An Exam Hall / What Is The Thing That Boys Do Daily And Girls Once In Her Life Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.