Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan (87826 Views)

Rev Fr Andrew Aigbe Obinyan Joins 2024 Edo Governorship Race / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Why won't the North vote Igbo man?
But Igbos have voted for Shehu shagari and Atiku that are from the North.. Why hating the Igbos so much?

Either Igbo vote or not, the North will always decide who rule this Country.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
GGirll:

Thank God the suffering will never spare you and your generation quote me anywhere, during lockdown, you almost ate your mother foolish fool, we will vote our Obi n waste our vote instead of giving it your drug lord.

There has never been a time me or my people suffer. Maybe you are referring to Easterners. That's the only Region that the People are suffering from extreme hunger and serious hardship.

Do you know that, there is no more dead bodies in all the Mortuaries in the yEast? Hunger made them feast on the Dead. That's why Cannibalism is on the rise in that region.

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
GGirll:

Says a foolish he- goat, whether you like it or not, I will not vote Tinubu, I will vote Obi, let my vote waste I don't care.

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, who told you I am Yoruba?

Like I said earlier, IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin grin

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by ledaman: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
ThePlugg:

"You people"...stupid boi,focus on your leda,u say na English u wan speak...
5% fellow
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by SenatePresdo(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Either Igbo vote or not, the North will always decide who rule this Country.

Courtesy of Divided South.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by skywalker240(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
akanbiaa:
So in summary they do not have God fathers?
theyre god fathers. Infact theyre at the peak stages of been godfathers.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Starmario(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
SEGLIZ:
people won't stop fooling around, obi this, obi that. you are not telling us what he has to offer us, just pick my voters card then go thumb print.

even those that read us their plan failed us let alone the one that has not make mention of how he will administer the nation.

people damning the rain don't mean they for obi. why generalise?

That's the exact reason we stand with him, those that read out their plans failed us, but For obi, we have seen what he has done and if you listen clearly, you would see what he says and where he stands

There is no better option pal....I'm obidient

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by akanbiaa(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
skywalker240:

theyre god fathers. Infact theyre at the peak stages of been godfathers.
So they qualify as those seeking for electoral office without any God father to bother them.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by skywalker240(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
akanbiaa:
So they qualify as those seeking for electoral office without any God father to bother them.
You have to ask me that again
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by kafeii123: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Shattuck:
lol ignorant analysis, do you live here, Edo state is fully for obi and this has nothing to do with the governor, obi's name is discussed not just in political circles but in all social circles, this has to be the most uninformed take ever,yes others may have their own politica reasons but the reason market women, school student, artisans are supporting obi In benin has nothing to do with obaseki, even the governor confirmed that in his speech where he said" everywhere you go everybody is saying obi"

While I completely agree with you...I have seen numerous labor party grass roots initiatives which are actually led Obaseki's loyalists that were previously in APC. Whichever way the die
Is cast... I just pray that Edo State moves forward....

I also believe it's because he might not be able to swear in his own loyalists as.tgey will not be on the ballots..that ibadeki has held back from organising local govt. elections since.. l hope the state does develops her full potentials in Oil and Gas... Forestry/Agriculture..mineral resources as well as human capital development... it'll be great thing to see happen
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Shattuck(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
kafeii123:

While I completely agree with you...I have seen numerous labor party grass roots initiatives which are actually led Obaseki's loyalists that were previously in APC. Whichever way the die
Is cast... I just pray that Edo State moves forward....

I also believe it's because he might not be able to swear in his own loyalists as.tgey will not be on the ballots..that ibadeki has held back from organising local govt. elections since.. l hope the state does develops her full potentials in Oil and Gas... Forestry/Agriculture..mineral resources as well as human capital development... it'll be great thing to see happen
true
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Deadlytruth(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2022
007Marvel:

I live in Edo state and I can tell you that, they are one of the most well coordinated set of people when it comes to politics. Once they are in for you they are in! No double face! They are very serious when it comes to voting. Any matters at all the majority of people always applies Morality to their handling of things! They're over serious set of people! Anything that gets to Edo state they take it to the head! , Name it, na Yahoo, na Ashawo, na Japa, na dem be d pioneers of Japa. Anything at all they are always dedicated to it.

The same Edo that was continuously insulted, called all manner of unprintable names, described as the headquarters of witchcraft, labelled as the betrayers of the SS, called the leprous finger of the Niger Delta, etc in the past seven years just because PDP wasn't winning the state overwhelmingly in the 2015 and 2019 presidential election. The same Edo State has all of a sudden become a role model with all these flattering still amidst slurs as the bolded. I only pity any Edo State person who will fall for this flattery from those who have been seeing us as their enemies in the past seven years but now suddenly 'loving' us and singing our praises because of the support some few former Edo PDP members seem to be singing for Peter Obi in pursuits of spiting their hitherto beloved PDP for throwing her ticket open for a Fulani man to clinch just when another Fulani man is about to complete eight years. Let Peter Obi end up losing and see Edo come under their usual venom of betrayal accusation once more for another eight years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.