Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan (87836 Views)

Rev Fr Andrew Aigbe Obinyan Joins 2024 Edo Governorship Race / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by HIPROFILE(m): 12:42am On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Jack Obinyan, that pained loser? cheesy

His candidate, Vice President Yemi Osibanjo lost APC primaries and he has been pained since then.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

He is not pained he is only but a right thinking man who is also tired of having great grand father who should be putting his house in other with regards his last days on earth fighting to become president over the teaming smart and intelligent youths f the country. Since Osinbanjo did not emerge hence we have hope in Peter Obi of Labour party.

Any body campaigning for PDP or APC at this time should have their brain examined honestly.

I only pray and want Buhari to do this one last thing even if to me that is the only good thing he could do before finally he retires to his bandit stricken country home.

He should do all within his powers to ensure the election is free and fair without fear of favour.

Expect he does this posterity will never judge him fairly.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by on4a: 12:53am On Jun 27, 2022
ThePlugg:
I really want Obi for president.....if only the Godfather's of Nigerian politics will allow undecided

There are no godfathers anywhere..The citizens are the godfathers. Our votes must count.

PS: If you are a cultist, prostitute, or yahoo-yahoo...Nigeria has failed you! The "godfathers" have failed you. Do not let them use your head in this election, stand to be counted on the right side of history to save Nigeria from destruction. Many of you would become business leaders, tech moguls, international sensations if you just drop this failure life that Nigeria has made of you and become OBIDIENTS!

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by donatus101(m): 1:48am On Jun 27, 2022
naija4life247:

Lost region where your people are slaving, selling inside holdups and sleeping under bridges. You need mental evaluation

At least they are hustling. Are your people any better ? I am a core member serving in Ibadan. And the beggars that have approached me the most aren't evev Hausa/Fulani. They are Yoruba. Poverty doesn't know tribe so why allow tribe becloud your judgement. Must you idiots draw us back ? Ss region feeds the whole country if you want to brag. If them open the.whole ports for Niger delta apapa go turn to ghost town.

2 Likes

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Misterdhee1(m): 2:05am On Jun 27, 2022
ezegold4we:
Obi will win 80℅ votes without stress in SS/SE,40℅ IN SW, 30℅ NC AND 15℅ IN NW AND NE
Some of you are probably born to be delusional. See the way you’re sharing percentages like your monthly salary. 2023 is almost here �
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Misterdhee1(m): 2:10am On Jun 27, 2022
samuelson06:

The only way the North can have an effect on Obi is if the NNPP man steps down for Atiku else the North would be divided between APC, PDP, and NNPP and then Obi would emerge after tapping small from there with the South as his stronghold.
Lol, so how many votes will come out from SE/SS that’d give Obi the edge? Some of you are just delusional and hilarious
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Misterdhee1(m): 2:10am On Jun 27, 2022
zionmde:

A son who supports Muslim Muslim candidate is rebellious. Ondo has Christian majority and they will understand wat it will mean to defend their faith especially this period where they are loosing their brothers and sisters to Muslims
Don’t worry, the core north would do the same too and defend their faith
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Misterdhee1(m): 2:12am On Jun 27, 2022
caracas:

4 states in north central already in the bag( plateau, benue, taraba n nassarawa )with 30% votes in sw n 20 % in nw n ne plus 80% fct ,I think obi will be declared president come 2023…..
20% in the NW against BAT, Atiku and Kwankwaso? Why not kukuma give him 80% ��. If e get 3%, you should rejoice sef
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by fasbat(m): 2:25am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=FullBlastLight post=114172602]After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo State – Jack Obinyan Laments

As the Nigeria prepare for the 2023 Presidential election, A well known Nigerian politician and former Senior Special Adviser to the governor of Edo State on News Media, Jack Obinyan have revealed that after what he saw today, the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi Should Not Campaign In Edo state.

Recently, Jack Obinyan who is a strong Supporter of the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi was on his social media page, where he made it known that He can all everybody for free that Edo state is passionately Obidient, and Peter Obi will get at least 80 percent of the votes.

In regard to this, the former Senior Special Adviser to the governor of Edo State on News Media, Jack Obinyan have taken to his verify Facebook page to stated that:

“After what I saw today, Obidients standing in the rain registering for PVC, Mr Peter Obi should not Campaign in Edo, because we carry the matter for our head."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/100444978545140/posts/523931942863106/%3Flocale%3Dzh_CN%26_rdr&ved=2ahUKEwiWi7SulMv4AhVxQPEDHfiiA_wQFnoECAoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2P-zdDS0TY7oSnJJAmfZP4[ isn't that Jack the one supporting VP Osinbajo in that fatal wishful thinking? Ori e ma set soon, as we always teach and counsel them, politics is more than ranting on the social media spaces, February is near
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by EdwardRandy(m): 2:47am On Jun 27, 2022
badoh:

I don't know where you people get confidence on the possibility of Obi winning 2023 presidential elections. Where is the structure, where's the fund, where are the foot soldiers in other geo-political zones apart from southeast whose votes will even be diluted by PDP. Stop giving yourselves hope, Obi can't even come 2nd in the contest based on the reality on ground. It takes more than social media to win presidential election in Nigeria. A lot of factors will decide the winner. I don't see Obi winning this. It's between Atiku and Tinubu.
If you think SE will leave Obi and vote for Atiku then you must be sleeping on a bicycle, the same PDP that refused to zone their ticket to SE when they had no idea a time like this will come? You should be smarter than this bro. Atiku should forget the entire south because even SW will not leave their son to vote for Atiku.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by zionmde: 4:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Don’t worry, the core north would do the same too and defend their faith
That's the best
Muslims have 2 candidates
Let the game begin
Greedy mofos as if it's not a Muslim that just did 8yrs
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 27, 2022
ThePlugg:
Getat from my mention

D one u buy for here

Proudly Obidient �
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Misterdhee1(m): 5:06am On Jun 27, 2022
zionmde:

That's the best
Muslims have 2 candidates
Let the game begin
Greedy mofos as if it's not a Muslim that just did 8yrs
Mumu man. How did Jonathan a Christian as President help alleviate your poverty?
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by excesslove90(m): 5:28am On Jun 27, 2022
OBIdient#
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by frejatoye117: 5:39am On Jun 27, 2022
NNPP...

Also, it is equitable and reasonable for a southern presidential candidate to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari of the northern region after eight years in 2023. Kwankwaso is from Kano State, same geo-political zone, north-west, and region as Buhari. His emergence would be unfair to north-east, north-central and more so to the southern zones. NNPP's presidential candidate doesn't care. Obviously, it would be erroneous to regard Kwankwaso as futuristic and nationalistic in political style, a politician who looks beyond the now and is inclined to national unity. With Kwankwaso no longer in the picture, Peter Obi's path to victory becomes tougher--requiring more inroads and resonant campaigns in the north--not impossible.

©Kaycee Naze,
Concerned Nigerian
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by DLuciano: 5:44am On Jun 27, 2022
SEGLIZ:
people won't stop fooling around, obi this, obi that. you are not telling us what he has to offer us, just pick my voters card then go thumb print.

even those that read us their plan failed us let alone the one that has not make mention of how he will administer the nation.

people damning the rain don't mean they for obi. why generalise?
if you say Obi has not told Nigerians what he has to offer, then you are still living in the dark, you are not current.

2 Likes

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 27, 2022
To the greatest surprise of nairaland owner, I love the way we have used nairaland to spread the good news of having our democracy back to us. The people
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by akanbiaa(m): 6:21am On Jun 27, 2022
zionmde:
Very good development
Edo is the pivot state in the entire SS
If Obi can capture Edo, benue, nasarrawa, taraba and ondo state then it is game over. All other NC states won't give him at least 30%

Whether he wins or not, he has already redefined politics in Nigeria, we can now believe a man without a godfather will have a chance to be president
Who is Tinubu's, Atiku's or Kwankwaso's God father ?
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
he has no political value but he flogged the combo of oshomole and tinubu in the last governorship election

Come and talk about Obaseki in Edo now, na serious beating you go chop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Ogbeni be calming down. Stop hating and follow the train. Let's tell ourselves the truth. I am a Yoruba by tribe BAT has nothing to offer. Let's be sincere to ourselves for once.

Emeka, IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2022
SenatePresdo:

So if Peter Obi wins the majority of votes, you will stop him from entering into Aso Rock? grin

The world is watching.

How e wan take win? We in the North will never vote any IGBO Man. Yoruba People can never Vote any Igbo man. South South People won't vote him. Most of his fellow Igbo will give him the Okorocha's treatment.

Remember, IGBO People no like themselves. Now tell me, how e wan take win?

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by RexTramadol1: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Pictures of what you saw under the rain
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Maliqcious:
Animal are you even from Edo state

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2022
moneyissweet:
Why not visit Lagos island,alaba market, trade fair and Idumota to see how we are controlling the economy of your beautiful Nigeria.

Without the Igbos, Dem no born you well to Wear designers clothes, driver car or even eat food. We used our merchandising skills to make your beautiful Nigeria livable.

Without the Igbos una for hear wee

Where I come from, we Don make IGBO business fail. Na sleep them dey sleep for Shop now, we no dey patronise them. We prefer to patronise Northerners and non IGBO. Cause they sell ORIGINAL products. grin grin grin grin

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by skywalker240(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2022
favor914:
Who in the South South will vote for someone from the South East, they have nothing to offer them.
Speak for brown roof region, stop reasoning with your anus for the south south

The south south is locked between Atiku or Obi
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Theoarhics:

Mallam, I dey Etete , GRA . Close to Mathew Uroghide house. After Golden Tulip Hotel.

After you don ask Google. Keep deceiving yourself Emeka. grin

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
GGirll:

I'm not pained, I'm not voting cos of Igbo tribe, I don't have issues with you, I'm just saying the reality, man purposes but God disposes, who ever thought that MKO would die or even be in detention nor that the election would be annulled? No one knows tomorrow, I'm not against anyone but I will not vote incompetency and mediocre over merits. I am OBidient both to God's Word and to Peter OBi.

Emeka, Igbo can never rule this Country.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Hydroxide(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
kayperry:

You guyz are just becoming comedians as the day goes by ... anywhere people gather to collect PVC automatically it is becos of Peter Obi cheesy
How you people live with fooling yourselves is what i will never comprehend. A man has No structure No state or Governor No loyalist and e go win national election just like that base on twitter & NL polls cheesy continue
Bro, na you dey fool yourself. I'm just saying that majority of those coming out for PVCs lately is majorly for Peter Obi. If he lose, no problem. And if you have the free time, go around and ask those going for their PVCs make you confirm am yourself. Nobody wins election on social media, but social media can be use to create Awareness. The enlightened and well meaning Nigerians are tired of APC and PDp and would rather vote Peter Obi, whether he has chances of winning or losing. If u like make u go argue with your grandfather, e no concern me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Deadlytruth(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
I can't believe all these commendations I am reading from Igbo monickers about Edo State. The same Edo State they have in the past seven years been insulting and spewing venom against, labelling it a SW or NC state, tagging Edo people the black sheep of the SS, calling Edo people prostitutes, witches and wizards, describing them as armed robbers, ritualists, insulting the Oba of Benin profusely on all social media outfits, mocking Edo for always producing ugly governors, spreading hate and misinformation against Edo, arguing that Edo doesn't have riverine culture hence wasn't supposed to be included in the SS but just added to it to make the sixth state, saying Edos are Yorubas, calling them traitors who gave information to Hausafulani soldiers to kill Igbo people in Asaba, that Edos betrayed Ojukwu during the war by taking sides with Gowon, are Fulani slaves, fools, idiots, sell outs, etc, with Nnamdi Kanu reeling out revisionist tales against Enahoro, Ogbemudia, and many illustrious Edo sons, just because Buhari scored up to 40% there in 2015 and that they chose to be ruled by APC at the state level, etc. So all of a sudden we are now hearing : "I love Edo people, they don't sit on the fence, I will marry from Edo, I respect Edo people, Edos are made in heaven, Edo is the pivot state in the SS, Edo State is full of angels, God himself lives in Edo State, Edo people are the most reliable in the SS (the same SS they had been claiming Edo is not supposed to be part of since 2015 when Jonathan didn't get up to 90% there), blah blah blah, just because of some social media buzz that paint Edo as leaning towards Peter Obi an Igbo man? I have said it that Igbos are imost unprincipled, unstable and most hypocritic people in Nigeria. A people so rapidly emotional that they can't maintain a straight opinion for long. Only a mumu from Edo State will fall for all these their present hyping of the state and her people. I know for sure that if Peter Obi ends up not receiving as much votes in Edo as in other SS states, the suddenness with which these Igbo monickers will make a U-turn and begin to insult Edo again will be altogether on a new level. I can't be fooled. Igbos have no genuine love or respect for Edo State and anything about Edo. What is happening now is to hype Edo people and hoodwink them with fake love and respect into supporting peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by skywalker240(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2022
akanbiaa:
Who is Tinubu's, Atiku's or Kwankwaso's God father ?
Looking at the ages of those two, do you still think their god father's will still be alive grin grin
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2022
FamTomx2:

Abiola treatment loading...

Tinubu can never be the president of Nigeria!!

North with school Tinubu how to play dirty politics. grin

Since you mentioned NORTH, means say your eyes don open now. The North are the King makers. They choose whoever they want as President. But Igbo can never rule this Country. The North will never allow that.

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2022
sammyboyz21:

Do u stay in Edo? my answer is no, coming to Edo to see with your eye

See person wey dey one interior village for Onitsha, wan tell me about weting dey happen for Benin wey I dey right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.