Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,603 members, 7,801,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens (35584 Views)

A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

They will field from wike faction.

Also, just imagine the nonsense "wike faction", how does it sound to you? If Obaseki were a toothless bulldog (which we know isn't truth), he wouldn't go down without a fight, not to talk of being humiliated as a second term governor. I have said it before, Edo PDP is done for, it will implode from within and be left useless.

To those asking how labour party will get structure, I also said to wait till 2023, the polititricks will be interesting. That's one good thing about revolution, most people naturally fall in line, albeit unwillingly. The big parties will donate more structures, all in good time.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by maybet081: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

As if that was not enough

I remember the usual slang of one of my Edo friend here in the states” Everytime he will be like “WHO DEEEYYY BREATHE

Obaseke I will marry you if you decamp to LP,

These are men of timber of caliber that knows their value and what they can achieve with or without the so called structured party

Not some robobo and shaky-shaky any-where belle face..I’m so loving this 9ja politics
also poo poo, and smelling iragbiji ghost without certificate,
It my turn candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by fergie001: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
garfield1 and fergie001, what’s the situation with PDP house of assembly in Edo state? Is it true that the party won’t be fielding house of assembly candidates for the election?
Obaseki has "been an LP member" since April. His candidates and persons who moved into the PDP with him are in LP. His defection is imminent.......

Like Machina/Lawan & Ekpoudom/Akpabio, INEC left there vacant. The submission of names is vested in political parties but INEC can only recognise those who emerged from primaries they monitored. PDP recognises the primaries of Obaseki's second-11, and submitted same, but INEC reports affirm the Candidates from the Orbih faction. So they left there vacant, for them to go wrestle in Court.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by PapaHadum: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Take back Naija

#Obidient
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Benwallt(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Can this guy be loyal to himself self?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by kukoyi4adaugo: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Great. Obaseki’s candidates should contest on the platform of LP and let’s see how far he can go. A 3-horse race will be an advantage to APC.Great. Obaseki’s candidates should contest on the platform of LP and let’s see how far he can go. A 3-horse race will be an advantage to APC....

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Pakute: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Anyone with sense would know that Obaseki was half way into Labour party the moment he made that video hailing & exaggerating the disObedient movement. No party faithful would be so dumb to denigrate his own party in such a way.

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
I think PDP made a mistake admitting this guy into the party and also giving him ticket for the governorship election. Man has caused more harm than good since his election.

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Iretii0511(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

The only reason people support candidates.

Atiku never had any chance to do anything while he was VP, except protect his self-interests. Do you blame him?

I just love the man and all he stands for. A true father of Nigeria.

His first wife is Yoruba, his fifth ex-wife is Igbo. He is truly decentralized. If given the chance, he will do wonders in all areas of Nigeria. He is the key to a stable, restructured Nigeria.

Atiku is extremely corrupt. We both know this. Do you think it's okay to trust him with the future of this country? I mean, this is a man his only job was a custom officer who became inexplicably wealthy overnight.

This is our only home, should we trust it into the hands of a known thief?

You talked about being decentralised, I wanted to believe that, but not with the knowledge I have of his reaction to the painful loss of Deborah.

Well, it's your choice. But please let's have pity on Nigeria, it's our only home.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by seunmsg(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
fergie001:
Obaseki has "been an LP member" since April. His candidates and persons who moved into the PDP with him are in LP. His defection is imminent.......

Like Machina/Lawan & Ekpoudom/Akpabio, INEC left there vacant. The submission of names is vested in political parties but INEC can only recognise those who emerged from primaries they monitored. PDP recognises the primaries of Obaseki's second-11, and submitted same, but INEC reports affirm the Canidiates from the Orbih faction. So they left there vacant, for them to go wrestle in Court.

You mean PDP leadership actually submitted the names of candidates that emerged from Obaseki’s faction? That’s really very reckless of them. No wonder all attempts to placate Wike is hitting the rock. They really did him bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Iretii0511:

Atiku is extremely corrupt. We both know this. Do you think it's okay to trust him with the future of this country? I mean, this is a man his only job was a custom officer who became inexplicably wealthy overnight.

You talked about being decentralised, I wanted to believe that, but not with the knowledge I have of his reaction to the painful loss of Deborah.

Well, it's your choice. But please let's have pity on Nigeria, it's our only home.

I hope you know that no law court has indicted Atiku for corruption?
If he sues you for defamation now, will you be able to prove in court that he's corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by fergie001: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
You mean PDP leadership actually submitted the names of candidates that emerged from Obaseki’s faction? That’s really very reckless of them. No wonder all attempts to placate Wike is hitting the rock. They really did him bad.
Yes, PDP submitted names of those in Obaseki's faction. But because INEC reports affirmed the Wike group, it was left vacant.

One way or the other, if it goes to the Courts, Wike faction will prevail. The reason, he is one leg in LP already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Iretii0511(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Elder0001:

I hope you know that no law court has indicted Atiku for corruption?
If he sues you for defamation now, will you be able to prove in court that he's corrupt?

No, he can't. I mean, he should first sue OBJ. Let's not try to be politically correct. How did a customs officer get stupendously wealthy? Bro, we are talking about the future of our darling country. Please let's not try to be sentimental. The success of this nation is extremely important.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Iretii0511:

No, he can't. I mean, he should first sue OBJ. Let's not try to be politically correct. How did a customs officer get stupendously wealthy? Bro, we are talking about the future of our darling country. Please let's not try to be sentimental. The success of this nation is extremely important.

You're yet to answer my question. If you get sued for defamation, would you be be able to prove in court that he's corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by favor914: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

The OP is claiming that INEC has rejected the primaries conducted by Dan Orbih/Wike’s faction.
Well he or she can keep deceiving their self, it is them prerogative.
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by favor914: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Iretii0511:

How was OBJ able to acquire such a vast mass of land for farming, where did he get the money to buy all those hectares of land?

Operation Feed the Nation (O.F.N.) turned to Obasanjo Farms Nigeria (O.F.N).

Grand Criminal himself.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by favor914: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
fergie001:

Yes, PDP submitted names of those in Obaseki's faction. But because INEC reports affirmed the Wike group, it was left vacant.

One way of the other, if it goes to the Courts, Wike faction will prevail. The reason, he is one leg in LP already.
Obaseki is a sitting duck Governor, spent his first term in office fighting Oshiomole & APC, spent his second term fighting Orbih & pdp.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by rolams(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
You people with gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by fergie001: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Obaseki is a sitting duck Governor, spent his first term in office fighting Oshiomole & APC, spent his second term fighting Orbih & pdp.

GO
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by KanwuliaExtra: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Iretii0511:

You are correct ON EVERY POINT.
But Obi can’t and won’t win.
So I can’t in good faith support Obi. It will be a wasted effort. Obi will be ready in 8 years.
Atiku is the lesser of both the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Laggafin: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Great piece of information
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Iretii0511(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

You are correct ON EVERY POINT.
But Obi can’t and won’t win.
So I can’t in good faith support Obi. It will be a wasted effort. Obi will be ready in 8 years.
Atiku is the lesser of both the devil and the deep blue sea.

Hmmm. Well, let’s hope for a better Nigeria. I’m just tired of everything in this country right now. I hope we get it right someday and place Nigeria to it’s deserved place in the committee of nations.

You moniker, is that your real name? What's the origin? I kinda like the name at first sight. Is it unisex?
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by 3ple9iner: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
If he joins LP, then Oshiomhole and Wike are right for calling him a serial betrayal.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Perfectbeing(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Smithkafors:
It's in the interest of everyone, all hands must be on deck to support PO for the presidency. If he could visit over 200schools in person as a non government person, imagine the changes he can make in Education, power and other sectors.

Every youths should get their PVC, let's get PO to the top. He is educated, experience, doesn't waste money anyhow.
If Tinubu can donate N1 billion as a private individual, imagine how much impact he can make in our tertiary institution when he becomes President

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Adetooys: 7:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by detapode: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Okay
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by obembet(f): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2022
I hope he will now turn to good man and Saint.
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Akerele44(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Same blood

OBASEKI...APC to PDP to LABOUR PARTY

PETER OBI...APGA to PDP to LABOUR PARTY

PDP already regretted giving OBASEKI chance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by livinbygrace: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Obidient4life:
I keep saying it without apology, come 2023 them go see structure believe say e dey happen!
No be by to dey share garri and groundnut.

Most of you kids don’t know anything about politics.So you believe Apc will fold their hands and just deliver presidency to opposition.
Mind you they are in control of all security agencies and you know the meaning of that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Kilometres: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2022
I have never seen such an opportunist in my life before.

Serial betrayal...he wan run leave pdp too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza / FG Removes VAT From Cooking Gas. Price To Crash / Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.