Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens (35537 Views)

A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by KanwuliaExtra: 2:14am On Jun 28, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Both of them are Cancer. Very ungrateful

Typical “black man” soul.
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Prinxzona10: 3:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Please,how many people have been observing that audio *LIKES* given to that Tinubu supporter seung or what and the likes are something like this 306,305,307 in all his comments even when his comments are repulsive,highly tribalist and manipulatively segargated.....I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by kweensheba: 3:43am On Jun 28, 2022
Let him go ahead. He is welcome.

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by buchilino(m): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

You see ehn?

I try to stay away from all these religious
“distins”. I can understand why Atiku does too. People will use you to make political statements. I can well understand his position. He did not feel comfortable. I don’t blame him.

He is smart to know that it was all about “WINDOW-DRESSINS”! He does not have to explain. Only a very wise person can understand his actions.

I think he should concentrate the science or art of good governance.

Where the RULE OF LAW should protect ALL CITIZENS should never be a religious matter.

U MAKE A GOOD ARGUMENT, I HOPE WE DON'T REGRET IT.
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by KanwuliaExtra: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2022
buchilino:

U MAKE A GOOD ARGUMENT, I HOPE WE DON'T REGRET IT.

I hope so too.
Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by Deadlytruth(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:
na Edo north oshomole get say, obviously if he expires Edo north is done in politics so you can understand why

But go Edo Central and Edo North, that godfather and agbero toga still dey oshomole name (e never expire at all)
Edo Central fell for Oshiomhole in 2012 election despite being the PDP's strongest hold in Edo State. Have you forgotten?
Do you remember the thunderous ovation Oshiomhole received in Ogbe Stadium during the burial of Victor Uwaifo to the embarrassment of Obaseki whose presence couldn't trigger one tenth of such ovation? Do you see the crowd that spontaneously gather around Oshiomhole anytime he visits Benin these days? Does Obaseki command such public goodwill now anywhere in the state? People have long been disillusioned about Obaseki's purported populist posturing even in Edo South. Even the PDP finds him offensive now and regret
ever accepting him into their fold. Recall that he has do wrecked PDP to the extent that the party is into factions now and may not have legally recognized candidates for next year elections. Why do you think Obaseki recently began to talk of being OBIdient? He knows he has fallen.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens by kelvinlion: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
*FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!*

😂
So the national symbol for failure, desperation and criminality the APC are spreading another news again, that Governor Godwin Obaseki has decamped to Labour Party.

These people are so Desperate!
Nobody decamps a week to election. Governor Obaseki is not Wike that will sell Edo people. 😂
APC trying to rub it's failures on Edo people, but we will resist it.

Governor Obaseki remains rooted in the PDP by which he wrestled Edo people from the strongholds of APC and come March 11th, we will vote all PDP candidates into the Edo State house of assembly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP / Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.