Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again (63421 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by blinking001(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Follow the Ops advice at your own peril

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by garriAndsugar: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Talking to ladies below 24yrs is even hard for me..most of them don't even have important things to say except tasking for unnecessary money and feeling fly

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by techWriter3: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
This leitmotif is not for you gen z folks abeg betweens and dancers mofejoko on TikTok my boy
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Faber:

You are talking bullshit. Young succulent girls anytime any day.

According to the holy writ (though I don't believe everything written there) Almighty God choose a young Sweet 15yrs old girl to be the mother of his son Jesus Christ.

God no see single mothers of 30yrs old. God wants the best for his son. Abi you wise pass God grin

I will date someone whose problem is big polo, wigs and dancing than someone whose problem is upkeep for her fatherless kid, series of sickness from reckless knacking from different dicks, money for her aging mooma at home, desperate to settle down. Attending weedings , burials etc every weekend and rematch with long lists of exes

At least if I buy the big polo and she dances on TikTok, and be loyal to me no wahala

You’re probably too young to understand. I had this mentality before

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
uthlaw:
you are a born bastard...your papa!

You go soon die, dey run your mouth. Your bastard papa no train u well

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Talking to ladies below 24yrs is even hard for me..most of them don't even have important things to say except tasking for unnecessary money and feeling fly

These kids here won’t understand, they are probably gen z people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Rickmann: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

Mmm
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Sucre6: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

I won't argue with you.. You'll learn soon

This one nah by force them dey learn, don't bother yourself bro, him go soon open thread here of how one girl he always spend on, denies him sex and served him breakfast grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Sucre6: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

These kids here won’t understand, they are probably gen z people

Bro, I understand perfectly what u are saying, I ones met this girl, undergraduate at the time, she was just 22 while I was 25 then, we dated and this girl showed me hell, always trying to let me know that she's young and sexy and every guy wants her, she won't even cook or clean or any thing that will make you think she's a keeper, guess what this girl just left me broken on valentine day, yes she broke up with me on valentine day, we'll I cried I no go lie, I moved one, fast forward to 4 years later, she came back and being apologetic and wanting me to take her back that she's serious with life now, I kicked her out with annoyance. She regretted everything she did to me and still call me always up till now, that's when I made up my mind never to date any girl around that age bracket, they don't worth the stress.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sucre6:

Bro, I understand perfectly what u are saying, I ones met this girl, undergraduate at the time, she was just 22 while I was 25 then, we dated and this girl showed me hell, always trying to let me know that she's young and sexy and every guy wants her, she won't even cook or clean or any thing that will make you think she's a keeper, guess what this girl just left me broken on valentine day, yes she broke up with me on valentine day, we'll I cried I no go lie, I moved one, fast forward to 4 years later, she came back and being apologetic and wanting me to take her back that she's serious with life now, I kicked her out with annoyance. She regretted everything she did to me and still call me always up till now, that's when I made up my mind never to date any girl around that age bracket, they don't worth the stress.

My point exactly. Girls don’t grow up till they are about the age I describe, they feel on top of the world and have zero emotions for anyone

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by XY01: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Soon bro.grin
No cast the update.. e go soon chop am grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by princefrank76: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
uthlaw:
you are a born bastard...your papa!
uthlaw the npower guy. Na the april and may stipend wey dem never pay dey vex u?

13 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by uthlaw: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

You go soon die, dey run your mouth. Your bastard papa no train u well
you go soon join ur papa like fowl...folish animal!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by uthlaw: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
princefrank76:
uthlaw the npower guy. Na the april and may stipend wey dem never pay dey vex u?
werey...dat one na national cake!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Emma2Seconds: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Evening News paper!
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by DroppingLiquid: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
One wicked Queen Barbie don show this OP shege grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
uthlaw:

Watch your steps from now. You’re a dead man walking. Call my bluff. If your bastard papa still dey e go die as well

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
uthlaw:

You Dirty aboki wey dey smell. I go kill you and throway for front of your ashawo mama. I don dey gather your info no worry

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
uthlaw:
werey...dat one na national cake!

For your mind I dey make mouth. People wey no do reach you don 6ft, u aboki wey be outcast , I know say death dey hungry you for a while now, you go get an now easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
uthlaw:

I will never pity you, I warned you. You called my bluff. We don jafiko men wey no even do reach you, no worry person for your area go soon indentify you for me. You will be used as a scapegoat for online trolls

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by InfinityFabric: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Imagine glorifying evening newspapers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Oparasunny125(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All those underage girls don show me shege. infact, dem no get sense atall. imagine a girl telling me i will be giving her 10k from my 50k salary, all in the name of dating me.
one even told me the same thing, I free her immediately

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by techgen(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
If we free them...who will give them the lessons they need @30

12 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Connected1: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin

Them don show you 99.

An average Nigerian Lady will take advantage of your naivety whether she's 27 and above or below.

Don't be stereotypic with your condemnation on the girls that showed you shege because every one has what they want in a woman.

Many prefer young women and moreover women with children don't ever seperate with the father of their kids, that's a big red flag.

In addition to that, these women above 27 are usually pretentious because they are very close to the wall, so I would say it's all about the individual rather than the age bracket.

If you change your circle and what you want in a woman then you will meet good girls, you can't go after big ass or boobs then expect to be worshipped or treated like a King.

Mbannu.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by uthlaw: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

I will never pity you, I warned you. You called my bluff. We don jafiko men wey no even do reach you, no worry person for your area go soon indentify you for me. You will be used as a scapegoat for online trolls
dis one no even get sense... Drop ur location if e sure for you!

9 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by daddytime(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Praaaaaaiiiiiiiseeee master Jesusssss...

Another brother has seen the light...

grin grin

It is an individual thing though. Let's quit with the stereotyping.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Divay22(f): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
okoroemeka:
you are mistaken,many men especially married men just want want empty sex with no strings attached,just to plug in and offload konji[b].to me if you enter university my hand no dey again.
[/b]
Lol
But university girls can still keep a relationship grin
Las las it all boils down to choice....
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by pointblank247(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
On point

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Connected1:
grin

Them don show you 99.

An average Nigerian Lady will take advantage of your naivety whether she's 27 and above or below.

Don't be stereotypic with your condemnation on the girls that showed you shege because every one has what they want in a woman.

Many prefer young women and moreover women with children don't ever seperate with the father of their kids, that's a big red flag.

In addition to that, these women above 27 are usually pretentious because they are very close to the wall, so I would say it's all about the individual rather than the age bracket.

If you change your circle and what you want in a woman then you will meet good girls, you can't go after big ass or boobs then expect to be worshipped or treated like a King.

Mbannu.

This is it.

The op opinion is that you'd rather date someone who's interested in dating you because they have no choice but too.

Great advice, but I won't settle for that.

There are tons of young ladies that have their shit together. You just have to match their personality.

If you are looking for a serious girlfriend, it starts with you ideals in a lady, not the other way round.

Personally, as a lady, once I converse with you for 2 straight conversation, I already know if you are my type or not. And most time, it's not age dependent.

It's just about setting a standard and maintaining that standard yourself.

You can't be looking for sex and big boobs and expect to attract serious goal driven young ladies.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Alibaba0: 3:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Rosement:
Who broke your heart?

Mumu.....they just described your character here

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nyamiri: 3:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
Search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

You see the category in bold, if they enter house finish, you will see the thing that made their children's fathers run away.

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.