Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again (63426 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / I Will Never Near Any Female Above 27 Again / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by scrupulousblog: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
The older the lady, the more the body count and the more infection and probably abortion she has.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by bizhop01: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP abeg shift!

My girlfriend is not even close to that age you mentioned yet she acts like a matured woman. Age is not maturity...... Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Those "evening newspapers" most times don't truly love you, they settle down with you outa desperation and not love.
Our girlfriend not my girlfriend, for your little mind now you think you get girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by mmyfarmsltd(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
You just dey know?
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by maasoap(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Brunosamel:
I thought you wanted to say I may not be ready to settle down unlike the Op. I would have understood better but the truth is a man with abundance Mindset won't hassle himself when it comes to women. Understanding the women dynamics is the key what he's lacking is Game.
He mentioned guys in their 30s. Not that I totally agreed with him 100% but he has a point. The more our ladies age, the more mature and focus they become, majority of them. Majority of those young ladies are wild and still want to exploit the world out there. At least, one lady specifically told me that some years ago.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by techgen(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
maasoap:

Their age of course, desperation

Desperation, yes!..but, it comes from the fact that the bad guys has gotten the good part of them and they are willing to do anything to secure the good guys
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Wwwq: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigerian economy has turned most girls to hustlers

Just be smart and don’t be fooled

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by MyAmericandream(f): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
doshiyad1:
[/b]

I disagree with you totally. It is because you have not met a 13yrs old that the pussy mileage is is very,very high asin......... when i mean high, i mean higher that i have seen countless times. I have also seen the ones that, the higher her age the lower her pussy mileage asin...... i mean very,very lower or no mileage @ all asin...... virgin eg. My late kid sister married @ age 35 as a virgin while i got married @ 33 as a virgin too and am above 10 yrs in marriage. If you tell me it depends on personality and from persons to persons i can agree with you. Shalom!

Wow! So we still have some decent humans in this world ? May your sis soul continue to RIP.

But some folks here believes the older you get the wider the V. But they don’t really know that most women can just be natural chaste Irrespective of their age. Some men on this forum just baffles me sometimes.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by olympianares: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jack005:
you can imagine sha.. Na men I blame,na them dey spoil all these small girls giving them this entitlement mentality
she wan earn pass her papa
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by MyAmericandream(f): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
ruggedtimi:
find the once below 27 that don't wear big polo and sprayed hair..

What’s even wrong with this big polo thing? lol
At least these chicks are trying to cover up something this time. LOL
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by damoobaba: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
uthlaw:
na ur papa b ur boy!
Which Kain vex be dis?
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by damoobaba: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

I understand tiwa Savage is tired of f*ck boys, and she needs a matured person. Maybe you should try your luck with her.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Fantazy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
OP abeg shift!

My girlfriend is not even close to that age you mentioned yet she acts like a matured woman. Age is not maturity...... Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Those "evening newspapers" most times don't truly love you, they settle down with you outa desperation and not love.

Your own time never reach.
We dey here

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by MyAmericandream(f): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
yemmit90:

Things dont works that way with women irrespective of their age. There is only one thing women want from men, the moment you have that thing, you can marry any age and still have your peace of mind.

No woman, young or old, will ever leave a rich good man. So be rich and be responsible to enjoy these daughters of eve.
You even said a rich GOODMAN not a bad rich man. Who doesn’t like the former?
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by uthlaw: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
realvikash:

Are you this daft? to have not understood what he wrote?
u de mad abi!
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by rickleye: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
If you’re in your 30s as a man please avoid anyone below the age I just described. They are still in their “I am the wicked, I am the nicki Minaj bad bitch” phase in life. They have zero brain most times and they only want to wear big polo and dance “mofejoko” on TikTok while collecting daily, weekly salary from you for giving you the privilege of dating the “queeen nicki Barbie”.

If you are bored of just empty sexxxx and want anything genuine and real, search for older women if they even have a kid out of wedlock even better. Those ones are very mature, understanding and down to earth most times. They have finished their “nicki Minaj bad bitch Barbie” phase and are genuinely humbled with their age and are ready if they see you’re hardworking and serious.

Those young ones are just starting life and have no real experience yet, they are extremely dramatic and attention seeking while having the mentality that the world revolves around their arse and boobs and they feel entitled to every mans attention and adoration.

If you’re young as a woman don’t even bother to like me please , because I will not only see you as a toddler I will even buy you cracker biscuits and Fanta to make you go play in the rain as the baby that you are.

Mature women don’t hide their feelings or play too much games, they go straight to the point.

Wetin dey do you ? What happened ?
You speak grammar so tay, You left no room to explain the cause of your grievance
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by yemmit90: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
MyAmericandream:

You even said a rich GOODMAN not a bad rich man. Who doesn’t like the former?

Except ritualists and woman beaters, all rich men are good in the eyes of women grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by nedekid: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bros watin happen? shocked
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by YoshihideSuga: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
All those underage girls don show me shege. infact, dem no get sense atall. imagine a girl telling me i will be giving her 10k from my 50k salary, all in the name of dating me.

grin grin grin grin

Love doesn't exist in Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by MyAmericandream(f): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
yemmit90:

Except ritualists and woman beaters, all rich men are good in the eyes of women grin
I’m exempted. I no for shout abeg.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Jakama90(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Depends on the individual. Age is just a number and not maturity..
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Bahamas95(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fantazy:

Your own time never reach.
We dey here
Abeg forget that thing!

I have dated ladies that are my age mate and those a bit older than me so you can't tell me what I have experienced...... There's nothing special about older ladies, just get the right person that's the most important thing. It has nothing to do with her age.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Rosement(f): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
pegix:
such a vast lady with bad English

So sad
Sorry o English teacher, typos are bound to happen. Abeg, who never f**k up, hands in the air.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Brunosamel(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
maasoap:

He mentioned guys in their 30s. Not that I totally agreed with him 100% but he has a point. The more our ladies age, the more mature and focus they become, majority of them. Majority of those young ladies are wild and still want to exploit the world out there. At least, one lady specifically told me that some years ago.
the truth is the peak of a woman is 18-28 years what's the essence of settling for less when you get someone younger and enjoy you marriage. Anyways I don't advice the Op to marry someone above 24 at least 24 is okay. Even the hoe phase lesser than that of the one of 27
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Codes151(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Last last! Every body go chop breakfast
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by FarmTech(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
I disagree. U probably dated ungodly ladies who dress and behave like prostitutes.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ruggedtimi(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
MyAmericandream:

What’s even wrong with this big polo thing? lol
At least these chicks are trying to cover up something this time. LOL
matters
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ImaIma1(f): 4:27am On Jun 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lolss, one smallie don show OP shege!

But some young ladies of 24,25,26 are down to earth and not all dat materialistic!

Just Shine your eye!

Yep.

The upbringing really matters. One can be young and wise while another can be older and foolish. Though on a general note, a lot of young ones these days, both male and female have the attitude the op mentioned.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Kate98(f): 4:58am On Jun 28, 2022
Their puss.ies are always wide... grin grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2022
Pinkyposh:
The only you've been posting about is all about Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that.
Abeg rest nah

They have tormented me so I will torment y’all till I book my jet ticket out of your dead country grin
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Pinkyposh(f): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Badboibipo:

They have tormented me so I will torment y’all till I book my jet ticket out of your dead country grin
You are not tormenting anyone, you are tormenting yourself even if you leave the country.
Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by ITbomb(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2022
Danhumprey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

ItBomb, advise please.
There was a reason, men married younger girls (u'24) then. Naturally, a wife should attain full womanhood in her husband home. That means she grew to understand her husband's needs, not understanding what men wants and trying to take it into her husband's house.

Under 24 still needs to be taught, in the absence of a good tutor, they follow 'the world'. A good alpha male would not complain or wine about his partner's attitude.

Why the poster is comfortable with "overage", is that those evening newspapers have already experienced all kinds of stuff from different men and they seem to develop a template based on their experiences which they want to take to the man's house.

In such situations, the man tends to choose from those ready-made mentalities the one that he is comfortable with.

In such instances, trying to make the other partner change certain attitudes often results in complications whereas the younger ones if handled well will learn easily and be easily blend with the partner's lifestyle.

So it is not a one pant fits all, if you have a strong benevolent personality, go for the good younger ones and blend them in. If you don't have time to be a father figure, go for the already made and choose the one that best suits you

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again by Kontrol97(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

Soon bro.grin
his story will soon change grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.