Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan (46459 Views)

New Airtel 5mb Daily Plan For 5naira / MTN Introduces Blackberry Daily Plan / Airtel NG Is Dishing Out 10mb & N400 Worth Airtime,get Urs Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan by jeremy411(m): 1:56am On Feb 03, 2013
(VALENTINE GIVE AWAY)

NEW IPHONE 4S (WHITE) FOR SALE 70K. PLEASE CALL 08077888285 FOR PURCHASE INFO. LOCATION - AKOKA, YABA. THANKS HAVE A FUN-FILLED MONTH
Re: Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan by vicadex07(m): 3:14am On Feb 09, 2013
same thing happened to me about a year ago when I decided to try etisalat BIS. I simply broke of the sim and threw it away to before i could have rest of mind. There was this time I wanted to make international call and I totally forgot about the auto renewal nonsense, naso dem take commot my last card o that time
Babalegba: Subscribing to etisalat 10mb a day plan should be totally avoided. I subscribed to the plan for one day last week after the free 15mb ran out and since then they have been subscribing me to the plan every day even though i phoned customer services and also used *229*0# to unsubscribe,they are so devious that they always deduct first from the free 15mb and deduct from the paid for 10mb only after the free one is finished. Such thieving ways would have resulted in right arm amputation in their homeland .You have been warned, dont even think of their 10mb daily plan.I am now afraid to recharge my phone.
Re: Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan by fixa(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
true
Re: Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan by chapatti: 4:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Good network. So clear... pressgist.com/activation-codes-for-etisalat-data-plans/
Re: Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan by Anthony5745: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2013
Babalegba: Subscribing to etisalat 10mb a day plan should be totally avoided. I subscribed to the plan for one day last week after the free 15mb ran out and since then they have been subscribing me to the plan every day even though i phoned customer services and also used *229*0# to unsubscribe,they are so devious that they always deduct first from the free 15mb and deduct from the paid for 10mb only after the free one is finished. Such thieving ways would have resulted in right arm amputation in their homeland .You have been warned, dont even think of their 10mb daily plan.I am now afraid to recharge my phone.
try *229*0*0#
Re: Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan by Princewell2012(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
But however the case may be, if it is not a way of defrauding people, they should have make it public. Atleast where anybody can opt out without any problem, like MTN and others. If not this imformation here, i would have threw their sim card away ever before now, sinse i have also fell into the same predicament
Re: Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan by clasdebsy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Glo na network before....abeg make we c better network joor...mtn is still da be
st
Re: Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan by ihedioramma: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
[quote author=Babalegba post=8778425]Subscribing to etisalat 10mb a day plan should be totally avoided. I subscribed to the plan for one day last week after the free 15mb ran out and since then they have been subscribing me to the plan every day even though i phoned customer services and also used *229*0# to unsubscribe,they are so devious that they always deduct first from the free 15mb and deduct from the paid for 10mb only after the free one is finished. Such thieving ways would have resulted in right arm amputation in their homeland .You have been warned, dont even think of their 10mb daily plan. so please what code do i use to get the 10 or 15mb after recharging 100?
Re: Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan by ihedioramma: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
benzion72:

And I just subscribed yesterday. Please if you get a solution to this let me know
what code did you use to subscrib for the 10 or 15mb?
Re: Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
It has happened to me like 1,000,000 time. I usually send them a mail - care@etisalat.com.ng - to assist me in opting out of the daily plan. You should do the same.
Re: Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan by ihedioramma: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
aotlatitude:
It has happened to me like 1,000,000 time. I usually send them a mail - care@etisalat.com.ng - to assist me in opting out of the daily plan. You should do the same.
what code do i use to get 10mb or 15mb free after recharge ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's See Your Phone Home-screen (screenshot) / Whatsapp Postpones Usage Deadline / 9mobile, Former Etisalat Unveils Its Logo, Website, Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.