Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

This Is Arochukwu, Abia State - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Arochukwu, Abia State (49546 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience At Arochukwu Waterfall, Indeed Amazing(photos, Video) / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Nairaland Blogger Factboyz Visits Arochukwu For Architecture Research (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

Ohhhhhh my word i am really getting to your mind and the inferiority complex is coming up so well. look igbos are not divided as you are mischievously trying to depict Ebonyi people are regarded as igbos so are Mbaise. Oga you are a frustrated loser my advice stop replying me because you are showing more ignorance and pathetic child who is an embarrassment to your parents. So many kids on nairaland these days

You have been beating beyond recognition so I expected you to cry and wail, I should stop replying you? You better sit tight you are in for a long ride, from inception Igbos have been divided and I don’t see that ending in 100yrs to come. Only the few Igbo wailing about pandora presidency, can we say same thing about igbo in the east? The answer is no! Soludo response few days ago answer that, and that is someone from his state. That only show how politically Igbo are divided, have gave you the cultural aspect of your division which is very open to the blind. I COME WITH LOGIC AND FACTS! CAN WE SAY SAME THING ABOUT YOU? HELL NO!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

People who really make money when they sleep do not brag or make noise about it. Oga you are still struggling no doubt that is why you took the job of an E-rat

If I don’t blow my own trumpet who will? Like I always emphasize I expect you to cry, because you can’t beat a child and don’t expect the child not to cry! Wailing wailers
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2022
LongBig:

If I don’t blow my own trumpet who will? Like I always emphasize I expect you to cry, because you can’t beat a child and don’t expect the child not to cry! Wailing wailers

You are really shallow sha.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2022
LongBig:

You have been beating beyond recognition so I expected you to cry and wail, I should stop replying you? You better sit tight you are in for a long ride, from inception Igbos have been divided and I don’t see that ending in 100yrs to come. Only the few Igbo wailing about pandora presidency, can we say same thing about igbo in the east? The answer is no! Soludo response few days ago answer that, and that is someone from his state. That only show how politically Igbo are divided, have gave you the cultural aspect of your division which is very open to the blind. I COME WITH LOGIC AND FACTS! CAN WE SAY SAME THING ABOUT YOU? HELL NO!

You are really an unwise character. You really afflicted with inferiority complex that is why you have the weird illusion that you are winning me
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Favour623(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2022
walefresh3:
See rustic roof wey full ibo land... See aba wey ugly like hell...
Slum republic of Biafra

See your aba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS8kh0EeYrQ
everyone knows that this is an old video, looking at it self will tell, Aba is very modern, populated and creative
Ibadan might be large but Aba is more a city,some part of ibadan is to local and the houses there is very old with brown roof and local people, check out Aba in YouTube and tell me what you see
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Favour623(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=Favour623 post=114286667]everyone knows that this is an old video, looking at it self will tell, Aba is very modern, populated and creative
Ibadan might be large but Aba is more a city,some part of ibadan is to local and the houses there is very old with brown roof and local people, check out Aba in YouTube and tell me what you see. I know some part of ibadan is good,neat and classic but don't prove that by disgrading Aba or any SE cities
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

You are really an unwise character. You really afflicted with inferiority complex that is why you have the weird illusion that you are winning me

Is very glaring who is crying! Is very glaring who is throwing tantrum so is very glaring who is winning! I inferiority complex is the least of what you are suffering from! Your virus is still novel no cure!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

You are really shallow sha.

I see you are running out of words! Sit tight am only just getting started! You this ipob pigs flat head! Mkpumuniri takers go see shege
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2022
LongBig:

I see you are running out of words! Sit tight am only just getting started! You this ipob pigs flat head! Mkpumuniri takers go see shege

I am actually amazed that someone like you can be so unfortunate, frustrated and be full of hatred more so that it has allowed inferiority complex to make you lose focus.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2022
LongBig:

Is very glaring who is crying! Is very glaring who is throwing tantrum so is very glaring who is winning! I inferiority complex is the least of what you are suffering from! Your virus is still novel no cure!

Passive aggressive behaviour to disguise your psychological issues right
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Elvis778(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
Transcriber:
you're dumb
Nsukka is 5000km²?
Do you know what 5000km² means?
That's double of Lagos State
You are the dumb person here actually, Nsukka is more than 50% of Enugu state, why do you guys argue blindly even when u have a smartphone?
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

Passive aggressive behaviour to disguise your psychological issues right

Lol Im chilling right here in my sitting room with no pressure! You are the one crying fowl same time playing victim to the music you created! But don’t worry I will make you continue to dance to the tune of it
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

I am actually amazed that someone like you can be so unfortunate, frustrated and be full of hatred more so that it has allowed inferiority complex to make you lose focus.

Go back and read what you wrote how does it sound in your ear? At this stage you just want to write something but the more you write the more you look dumb! But don’t worry daddy is here to frustrate you more until you get sense! I believe your neighbor just told you about inferiority complex, well I think you should read more about it that adjective really qualifies you.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Transcriber: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Elvis778:

You are the dumb person here actually, Nsukka is more than 50% of Enugu state, why do you guys argue blindly even when u have a smartphone?
I don't need to google it
It is dumb
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by christistruth01: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2022
obynzo:

Oga as far as i am concerned Nigeria was split along state lines if you are not a from Lagos you are not a Lagosian whether you are Yoruba, or an Awori, Egba, Ijebu or Egun person

LongBig:

Lagos is predominately populated by the yorubas, the yorubas originated from ile ife, same way an ilesha and okitipupa man originated from ile ife, they are all from the same origin. For how long should I continue to spoon feed you? Well, am here for you until your brain matured

Nigeria has 6 Regions and Lagos is in the SW also Yorubas are one People irrespective of where they come from because they are from the same family that is the way it has been right from the days of Oduduwa and Oranmiyan over 8 Centuries ago

If God Almighty gave our ancestors that wisdom to understand the importance of Unity and Love then it is our duty to continue in that Wisdom and teach the following Generations

You cannot set your own Region ablaze and go to another Region to insist the same must happen there

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2022
christistruth01:

Nigeria has 6 Regions and Lagos is in the SW also Yorubas are one People irrespective of where they come from because they are from the same family that is the way it has been right from the days of Oduduwa and Oranmiyan over 8 Centuries ago

If God Almighty gave our ancestors that wisdom to understand the importance of Unity and Love then it is our duty to continue in that Wisdom and teach the following Generations

You cannot set your own Region ablaze and go to another Region to insist the same must happen there

Thanks for shedding more light on it!

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
christistruth01:

Look my guy this one you are saying is rubbish if that is your response, then know this that SW is also in Nigeria and we have freedom of living anywhere we want, you have no right to tell me to go back to anywhere since you yourself want to hide under a fake Yoruba solidarity and i still say it any tribal bigot that comes to harass me in my house i will use pump action to blow that person's head off. and let this be the last time you come to make mention on any comment i made, or you think i have forgotten all the rubbish lies you said in your previous comment and the fact that i warned you that you could be tracked for hate speech.

And lastly look at the video of arochukwu does it look like a place that is bad? you have been warned it is high time you guys sleep in prison so that you would know the dangers of hate speech. Ask those that fuelled Rwandan genocide they were caught and were jailed, you won't be an exception. Continue your day of reckoning will come
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
LongBig:

Thanks for shedding more light on it!

The trouble you are looking for your family will not douse it, mind how you talk this is the last time i would say anything, the next topic you would hear is how a nairalander was arrested by DSS for hate speech on nairaland maybe then Seun would be serious with your kind.

I think i have tolerated your rubbish long enough that you think you are smart, i will not reply you again but mark my word the next post will be that a nairalander was picked up by DSS for online hate speech. That i promise you
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by christistruth01: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
obynzo:

Look my guy this one you are saying is rubbish if that is your response, then know this that SW is also in Nigeria and we have freedom of living anywhere we want, you have no right to tell me to go back to anywhere since you yourself want to hide under a fake Yoruba solidarity and i still say it any tribal bigot that comes to harass me in my house i will use pump action to blow that person's head off. and let this be the last time you come to make mention on any comment i made, or you think i have forgotten all the rubbish lies you said in your previous comment and the fact that i warned you that you could be tracked for hate speech.

And lastly look at the video of arochukwu does it look like a place that is bad? you have been warned it is high time you guys sleep in prison so that you would know the dangers of hate speech. Ask those that fuelled Rwandan genocide they were caught and were jailed, you won't be an exception. Continue your day of reckoning will come

You can live in the SW as long as you submit to the Laws of the South West and respect their People and institutions

You cannot be living in the SW and be ordering the burning down of Lagos or the calling for the murder of Tinubu or Sanwo Olu like Kanu was doing on Radio Biafra during Endsars after receiving updates from IPOB members living in Lagos

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
christistruth01:

When you live in the SW then you must submit to the Laws of the South West and respect their Customs

Oga shut your trap there. It is the laws of Nigeria not SW stop taking drugs as this is making you live in delusion
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by christistruth01: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
obynzo:

Oga shut your trap there. It is the laws of Nigeria not SW stop taking drugs as this is making you live in delusion

Every State has its own Laws

SW People have no right to go to the SE and start calling for it's destruction or for the killing of it's leaders neither do the SE have the right to do that in the SW

kanu in his October 2020 Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy lagos said as Long as the Government of lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1 hr 1 min Shut down the British Embassy in Abuja, Occupy it.

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
christistruth01:

Every State has its own Laws

SW People have no right to go to the SE and start calling for it's destruction or for the killing of it's leaders neither do the SE have the right to do that in the SW

kanu in his October 2020 Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy lagos said as Long as the Government of lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1 hr 1 min Shut down the British Embassy in Abuja, Occupy it.

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

I think i have told you before now, you are playing with your life, if DSS pick you hope you can explain how the rioters who vandalized properties were speaking Yoruba and how they were IPOB and how IPOB people speak Yoruba. This is the last time i would talk to you, hope you will feel better when the next post would be how a nairalander was picked by DSS and your moniker would be displayed over nairaland and Seun would be summoned to DSS to explain how he is allowing hate speech because of you.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Christistruth00: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
obynzo:

I think i have told you before now, you are playing with your life, if DSS pick you hope you can explain how the rioters who vandalized properties were speaking Yoruba and how they were IPOB and how IPOB people speak Yoruba. This is the last time i would talk to you, hope you will feel better when the next post would be how a nairalander was picked by DSS and your moniker would be displayed over nairaland and Seun would be summoned to DSS to explain how he is allowing hate speech because of you.

Lying won’t Change the facts
There is a lot more evidence

Living in Lagos doesn’t give you the right to burn it down

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lying won’t Change the facts
There is a lot more evidence

Living in Lagos doesn’t give you the right to burn it down

Keep talking very soon when I get you picked up you will do the explanation in DSS office that is when you will know that hate speech doesn't pay.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by christistruth01: 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
obynzo:

Yaaawwwnnnsss !!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by christistruth01: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
obynzo:

Keep talking very soon when I get you picked up you will do the explanation in DSS office that is when you will know that hate speech doesn't pay.

I am actually beginning to feel sorry for you

The Criminal Suspect in this Case has already been picked up by DSS and is safely locked up in a Cell in Abuja

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 02, 2022
christistruth01:

I am actually beginning to feel sorry for you

The Criminal Suspect in this Case has already been picked up by DSS and is safely locked up in a Cell in Abuja

You are pushing your luck. When you are picked up you will provide evidence which must be circumstantial otherwise you will go to prison. Just continue with hate speech.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by christistruth01: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
obynzo:

You are pushing your luck. When you are picked up you will provide evidence which must be circumstantial otherwise you will go to prison. Just continue with hate speech.

Yawns !

Do you think anyone is scared if you?

If you don't behave yourself I will even Post more evidence

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
christistruth01:

Yawns !

Do you think anyone is scared if you?

If you don't behave yourself I will even Post more evidence

Oga I have made my point very soon it will be a post that "Nairalander picked up by DSS for inciteful gate speech" and at that time your moniker would be shown. You are too young for this go and do something meaningful with your life, get a decent job or something don't ruin your life dabbling into ethnic hatred because if people die because of it, you are as much a murderer like those who carried out the act. And like Jesus said he who uses the sword shall die by the sword. I am advising you so that when it happens to you no one would say it is wickedness.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Christistruth00: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
obynzo:

Oga I have made my point very soon it will be a post that "Nairalander picked up by DSS for inciteful gate speech" and at that time your moniker would be shown. You are too young for this go and do something meaningful with your life, get a decent job or something don't ruin your life dabbling into ethnic hatred because if people die because of it, you are as much a murderer like those who carried out the act. And like Jesus said he who uses the sword shall die by the sword. I am advising you so that when it happens to you no one would say it is wickedness.

2ND AUDIO BELOW

At 51 minutes of video below nnamdi kanu giving order to IPOB for Dangote refinery in Lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,Badagry in Lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of Badagry in Lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

They were also planning to bring down Seme Border Post.

At 1 hour 24 minutes kanu confirming the Ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by IPOB

At 1 hour and 33 minutes kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the video an Ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in Lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 19 minutes kanu Orders death of Gov. Ikpeazu.

At 12 minutes kanu tells IPOB why Federal government Buildings in Lagos should be burnt down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98HB5HXE64
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

2ND AUDIO BELOW

At 51 minutes of video below nnamdi kanu giving order to IPOB for Dangote refinery in Lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,Badagry in Lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of Badagry in Lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

They were also planning to bring down Seme Border Post.

At 1 hour 24 minutes kanu confirming the Ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by IPOB

At 1 hour and 33 minutes kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the video an Ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in Lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 19 minutes kanu Orders death of Gov. Ikpeazu.

At 12 minutes kanu tells IPOB why Federal government Buildings in Lagos should be burnt down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98HB5HXE64

Oga evidence of your own hate speech is littered all over nairaland so when you are picked up hope you will not cry like a baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) / Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92