Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

This Is Arochukwu, Abia State - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Arochukwu, Abia State (49554 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience At Arochukwu Waterfall, Indeed Amazing(photos, Video) / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Nairaland Blogger Factboyz Visits Arochukwu For Architecture Research (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Christistruth00: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
obynzo:

Oga evidence of your own hate speech is littered all over nairaland so when you are picked up hope you will not cry like a baby.

We don’t do hate speech we oppose those who embraced it and unleashed murderers and Cannibals on innocent Nigerians people like Nnamdi Kanu

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

We don’t do hate speech we oppose those who embraced it and unleashed murderers and Cannibals on innocent Nigerians people like Nnamdi Kanu

You will soon be dealt with continue oooo. When the sweet melody changes don't sat I didn't warn you.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Carlyboi:

I’m sure you’re below 18 cos if you’re in your 20s or 30s or a fool at 40 then you might need to be institutionalized cos how can a supposed adult be so brain-dead and infantile.

You expect me to engage in a meaningless back and forth with you when your brain is in a vegetative state while replying to some uninventive,repetitive,unimaginative and boring “ brown roof “ lines?sorry,I’m not an idler and vacuous like you,you’re not even a good sport i can use for entertainment,you’re not fit for purpose you’re a miniature and caricature of a sane and smart human.

if your kind should defeat me in an intellectual discourse or a meaningful,productive exchange on this platform I’d deactivate my nairaland account and it would stay that way till the end of my days that’s how ignominious even the feint idea of this is...so quietly Fvck off you bloody irritant.
Stfu you this swine! Your blabbing cannot change the fact that Ibadam is a pit toilet, only you and your co swines would consider such a hellhole fit for human inhabitation.
It is appalling that any sane human could be proud of calling that smelly pit toilet home. Shame!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Carlyboi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Stfu you this swine! Your blabbing cannot change the fact that Ibadam is a pit toilet, only you and your co swines would consider such a hellhole fit for human inhabitation.
It is appalling that any sane human could be proud of calling that smelly pit toilet home. Shame!

Not this loser again!Just go and sulk on the big L you got handed quietly!vapid troll!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Carlyboi:

Not this loser again!Just go and sulk on the big L you got handed quietly!vapid troll!
Pig, loser and filthy thing you got well served. Now quietly slither back into that latrine from whence thou cometh from.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Carlyboi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Pig, loser and filthy thing you got well served. Now quietly slither back into that latrine from whence thou cometh from.

Keep convulsing!retar.ded dolt!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Carlyboi:

Keep convulsing!retar.ded dolt!
Look at this bastard who can't even get rid of his body and mouth odour cursing his father. Only on nairaland! C'mon! Bleep off you this wasted sperm.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Carlyboi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Look at this bastard who can't even get rid of his body and mouth odour cursing his father. Only on nairaland! C'mon! Bleep off you this wasted sperm.

You’re a doomed and demented fool!keep barking you rabid dog!a product of two genetically deficient and failed humans mating!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Carlyboi:

You’re a doomed and demented fool!keep barking you rabid dog!a product of two genetically deficient and failed humans mating!
Worthless and accursed thing from a dysfunctional home be thinking that he is a human being. NO!
Terming you animal is an insult to animals cuz you are below their class.
The miserable things that birthed you should have aborted or murdered you after birth.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Carlyboi(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Worthless and accursed thing from a dysfunctional home be thinking that he is a human being. NO!
Terming you animal is an insult to animals cuz you are below their class.
The miserable things that birthed you should have aborted or murdered you after birth.

Haha!Emotional fool!see long tears!don’t cry me a River!keep them for your worthless and inconsequential progenitors and every member of your doomed and wretched family!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Carlyboi:

Haha!Emotional fool!see long tears!don’t cry me a River!keep them for your worthless and inconsequential progenitors and every member of your doomed and wretched family!
Who is an emotional fool if not you?
Wretched and worthless lowborn from a cursed generation.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Carlyboi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Who is an emotional fool if not you?
Wretched and worthless lowborn from a cursed generation.

Stop copying and regurgitating the words I just used be original for once,even if it’s a hard ask for you dunce!disgusting ill-bred!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Carlyboi:

Stop copying and regurgitating the words I just used be original for once,even if it’s a hard ask for you dunce!disgusting ill-bred!
I don't know why I am giving this pig my attention. I am done with you, now you can go and play with your fellow pigs.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Carlyboi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I don't know why I am giving this pig my attention. I am done with you, now you can go and play with your fellow pigs.

Haha!swine keeps projecting you dwelling in a dump and a hell-hole!just admit your reality and abject existence you’re not gonna be overly flogged!lol!

since you have finally learnt your lessons in a hard way and ready to carry your “ giant L “.....now scram and fvck off bozo cos you ain’t that guy!next time look before you leap I’m above your level!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by OVB123: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Juoflife1:
The music is awesome.

I visited Anambra in December, GUO hometown, I was shocked. Then I traveled to my village in February, omoh, what my eyes saw, my mouth cannot say. People are building mansions back home oo
Does it reflect on the economy of the state or the region? I have not see, heard or read, where building of mansions enhance the viability of a place. Come to think of it most of the people that are building mansions, do not live there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video)