Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

How A South African From The Slums Built A Business Empire In South Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A South African From The Slums Built A Business Empire In South Africa (265 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / How A Kenyan From The Slums Built A Business Empire In South Africa / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A South African From The Slums Built A Business Empire In South Africa by TayoAinaFilms(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ms973LC4rU&ab_channel=TayoAina

How a South African From the Slums Built a Business Empire in South Africa is a video about Mr. Mfundo who is an Entrepreneur and founder of Rands Cape town. He started with nothing and has been able to build Multiple Businesses in Khayelitsha which is one of the biggest slums in the world.
He did this in a bid to change the narrative about Khayelitsha in Cape Town, South Africa and prove that it's possible to make it here. I sat down with him to share his story and why he decided to take on this massive task. Do Like Watch and enjoy.

Re: How A South African From The Slums Built A Business Empire In South Africa by bewla(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
More like the news I like to read

(1) (Reply)

Register...get $25 Free...do Task And Earn / Www.doityourselfimmigration.org / HP Folio Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.