Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP (27022 Views)

Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units / Mass Defection Hits APC In Adamawa, As Over 1,615 Members Join PDP, Meet Atiku / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by SmartPolician: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Smart politician indeed, but they can vote for PDP?
The party of saints, so those zombies that defected from APC to PDP are saints? They automatically become good people?

Tomorrow same set of dogs will still come out and blame APC for all the misfortunes that befall Nigeria.
Meanwhile same APC was their former party.

Nope, Labour Party cheesy
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by MMWandali: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
We are ready to vote Dem Out
No To APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Kennitrust(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jking20:
In case you miss it, most of the so called APC members are former PDP members who are just jumping from one party to another for their selfish interests. There's nothing new here.
if obi loose it, it better PDP take it... Wailer
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by BigYash: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
rolams:
I just pity Tinubu! Do not trust the North when it comes to politics.

Obi should not waste his money/time over this election.

I won't be surprised to see Kwakwaso being disqualified over his vice nomination. He is yet to see a suitable partner. All Na game, they are working for Atiku. Kwakwaso needs the governorship election more than the presidency. He wants to reclaim Kano State.
The same game Tinubu played in primaries is the same game the United North wants to use against him. Watch as other northern presidential candidates, will give their followers to atiku later on.. They don't want power to leave north,cux they know if they do. It will be hell for them.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Alakra1: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Even APC’s Chairman Adamu also is a former pdp member, he will soon port back, Sorry for Tinubu.
Bros na transfer window don open so players Dey shift clubs
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by jrusky(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
rolams:

I won't be surprised to see Kwakwaso being disqualified over his vice nomination. He is yet to see a suitable partner. All Na game, they are working for Atiku. Kwakwaso needs the governorship election more than the presidency. He wants to reclaim Kano State.

What I said is what you have just said their is no way infact if Angel Michael plus Angel Gabriel come down to monitor 2023 election Obi can never be the president this is an undiluted fact. I can't be deceiving myself the handwritten is clear on the wall what will happen by 2023.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by dragunov: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/Maibitil_/status/1541101383428018176?t=yJhj-TPquzbCApf9gtFPRw&s=19

seunmsg aka MMM will pretend not to see this or better still be asking for 'sauce' grin grin grin or link. He was erstwhile salivating about Andy Uba' s 50000 votes. 100k votes have now gone to Atiku in Sokoto.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by amoreobansu: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
rolams:

Do not trust North how?
The north that gave Obasanjo double terms in Office.
Same North voted for Jonathan and refused their own son Buhari.
What are you trying to define here big brother??
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by stickle(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
This is in anticipation of the likely outcome of 2023 election but believe me these set of people will come back begging if by crook or hook APC win.
Nigeria politicians has neither shame nor principles

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by BigYash: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
jrusky:

What I said is what you have just said their is no way infact if Angel Michael plus Angel Gabriel come down to monitor 2023 election Obi can never be the president this is an undiluted fact. I can't be deceiving myself the handwritten is clear on the wall what will happen by 2023.
Don't conclude so early Mr analyst .. Atiku and Tinubu will soon start fighting (They have started already). So after they must have exposed themselves,then we will see if Nigerians still wants to continue with the sufferings and insecurities in the country.. Its sure gonna be an interesting 2023 elections, that's if it will hold.. The north might want to bring in crisis, if its not favoring their northern candidate..

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by chinchum(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sokoto is governed by PDP, nothing out of the ordinary.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by usagee36: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kano 2 million match grin grin
XerXers:
Labour Party oppressing APC in the south, PDP and NNPP oppressing APC in the North. Where will Tinubu get the winning votes?
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by daddytime(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
No serious Nigerian should vote for the APC for president ever again. A party that moves from one old man (Buhari) to another old man (Tinubu).

A party of old presidential candidates who have nothing to offer but feel entitled to Aso Rock.

Aso Rock carries the dreams, hopes and aspirations of over 200m people; it's not old people's home - SmartPolician, 2022

If you still think and believe that the problem of Nigeria is Political parties, then my brother, go and change your moniker.

Whadaeff?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:
No be the Northwest wey Tinubu and his urchins dey expect 15million votes be this?

Oh! Sorry, I forgot Sokoto is in North North grin

By the time the north is done with Tinubu, no southern politician will ever betray the south in servitude to the north.

Meanwhile, I won’t be surprised if Tinubu urchins leave Sokoto people and start attacking Peter Obi and his supporters.

Ndi ala!
grin grin grin... North north... Comrade off mic

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by rolams(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
amoreobansu:

Do not trust North how?
The north that gave Obasanjo double terms in Office.
Same North voted for Jonathan and refused their own son Buhari.
What are you trying to define here big brother??

Obasanjo contested against his fellow Yoruba man in Olufalae of the APP before it became ANPP. Then, democratic system of government was new and Buhari has no strong party and not that popular The North never voted Jonathan. Check your fact very well. Buhari nearly cleared the North in 2011. Only Zamfara, Taraba and Plateau state were left for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Arian247(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
By the time the north is done with APC even Tinubu himself will decamp to another party. "In ta siyasa ne ka bar mallam bahaushe" but as for me and my household we're OBIdient.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Dubaku543: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Freestainworld:
By the time this northerners finish with Tinubu, he won't have the penis to be weeing and peeing up and down.
Lmao
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by rolams(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
jrusky:

The handwriting is over clear ooo!
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by rolams(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
BigYash:
The same game Tinubu played in primaries is the same game the United North wants to use against him. Watch as other northern presidential candidates, will give their followers to atiku later on.. They don't want power to leave north,cux they know if they do. It will be hell for them.

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by TinubuNG: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Who count the 100,000 grin
Keep lieing to yourself.

Tinubu 2023
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by clothingonline(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Its a normal thing every election period
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by GGirll: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Meanwhile useless APC/BAT goons have left the PDP main opposition they should be worried about (with all the ongoing mass defection of APC key party members to PDP), and are busy shamelessly gaslighting, baiting and goading Obi supporters into their dirty tribal mudslinging with hopes of antagonizing Igbos forgetting that more Nigerians irrespective of their ethnic and religious divide are fast joining the Obi train. Meanwhile PDP are silently on the sideline laughing at their stupidity and stealing lots of their party members especially from the North...if this was a script, you would think Obi who is the presidential aspirant for a party "without structure" was paid by PDP to strategically distract APC into focusing their venom and attacks on him, while Atiku will be chilling in Dubai as he receives "Alhaji, ranka dede" calls of solidarity from APC members decamping to this party.

Anyway sha wetin concern me, Iet me my sleep and prepare for the big task tomorrow cheesy

Alhaji, ranka dede" calls of solidarity from APC members decamping to this party. This one got me laughing grin grin
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Jack500: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:
No be the Northwest wey Tinubu and his urchins dey expect 15million votes be this?

Oh! Sorry, I forgot Sokoto is in North North grin

By the time the north is done with Tinubu, no southern politician will ever betray the south in servitude to the north.

Meanwhile, I won’t be surprised if Tinubu urchins leave Sokoto people and start attacking Peter Obi and his supporters.

Ndi ala!

I thought you should be hiding your head in shame now, after the miserable loss is the primary that befell you, where is your friend princeoflagos? Tinubu has retired him, you are next
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Yankee101: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lol
This year is the highest tinubu will be in nigeria
From next year na reversal of all stolen wealth
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by rippa(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pakute:
Normal thing for losers. We mouuvve..
BAT 2032.
Lolzzz
Na owl
If APC see third for this election I go quit nairaland
The disgrace and humiliation go too much
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by Emmawolex22(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
That is their loss, anyway thanks to everybody that gave me advice and thanks to those that also discouraged me. I passed the interview and now am in the training stage ....... Incase they start their recruitment in two months time as they said I will give you guys posted and ask for your cv, For the new people that are going to ask me which kind job am I talking about the organization is a branch of Lapo called lardi and their pay is good to write home . Make all us of get income na sweet pass so that everywhere go stew
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by obicmag(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Transfer window is still open. Na the same people. APC = PDP.
No philosophy.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP by latolz: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
The mole Tambuwal has done he's work...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria / Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria / North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.