Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss (48372 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by airsaylongcome: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2022
therealMcCain:

How did they confirm 21 is the true age?

Do you have international passport?

Did any official verify your date of birth on your BVN/NIN?

They simply accepted what you told them probably backed by sworn affidavit which may or may not have been correct.

People swear affidavit in Nigeria tailored to what they need it for? They lie cos they know there are no consequences to it

My point is the age on BVN/NIN or any Nigerian govt ID is not proof of true age.

National Population Commission Birth Certificates are not that easy to tamper with. Even for powerful Nigerian Senator. And for most NPC certificates, they are issued to when the child is a youngster. Parents at that time don't often think about falsifying their children's age
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by sihamey: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2022
aribisala0:

I will try to be reasonable

You have taken it upon yourself to tell me what organ harvesting is presumably because you think or believe you know and I do not
On what basis do you come to that conclusion
So is the phrase in the Quran Bible constitution or the Tablets of stone that Jehovah gave to Moses>

The reality is you have written down what seems good to you with no basis whatsoever other than your imagination
So is the phrase a technical one or one where we simply interpret based on the ordinary meaning of the words .
When you harvest mangoes must you kill the tree? So why must organ harvesting result in death?

You have just provided your illiterate understanding of the phrase with shocking arrogance
Organ harvesting simply refers to the surgical procedure of removing an organ for transplant period The work that the surgeon does is what is called harvesting. Nothing more
Organs may be harvested from dead and living
Why is your own definition superior?
I do not know whether he consented ,How do you know ? Have you seen the consent form?
Whether you call it harvest or thanksgiving is not the issue
The issue is was that why they brought him and did they pay or offer to pay him

At the bolded which is your issue. If you claim he brought him to harvest his organs why bothered if they paid him or offer to pay him since the boy did not consent to the arrangements according to you, that means there is no such thing as offer to pay because if there is offer payment agreement there must be also acceptance of the offer before arriving in UK. So what cause the dreamer I leave that for you to answer.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Digmygold: 12:18am On Jun 27, 2022
biafranrealson:

Who dashed him phone and data while in the protective custody of the UK police ?
Forget it ,there are up to 4 Facebook account of that same name active now , probably created by fifth columnist or scammers

You think UK is Nigeria where Dem dey seize phone any how?
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by GloriousGbola: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2022
kuboy:
I told people here that you can't obtain international passport without going to the office for capturing . But he was telling us in his Facebook that the just brought passport for him .can you imagine

you think you are in the same class as ekeremadu?

this is nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Cloud007: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Both parties goal is to destroy each other lives. But if this issue get transferred to Nigeria ....e don be for the boy. He won't survive it.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by SupremeSpecimen: 12:31am On Jun 27, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
You don't need to love Ekweremmadu to know, that the poor guy actually played the devil.

I hope Uk sees reason to drop the case or at most refer it to the originating country where the bulk of the allegations took place.

However, shame to the IPOB Labour party supporters for celebrating too early.

IkeOha will definitely be exonerated.

If you would've made your point without mentioning ipob or Labour party heaven will fall abi

Smh
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by poseidon12: 12:36am On Jun 27, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mere claiming that he was exploited will put Ekweremadu in jail

Well he was already caught lying. Now he would probably be deported to Rwanda from where he can seek asylum.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by SupremeSpecimen: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
You are all liars and evil. I’m very sure this David of a boy was probably sitting in ekeremadus house and the passport was brought to him. Ekeremadu and his gang fixed age for him. .

A country of thieves and manipulative urchins

Since you're so sure hopefully they call you as witness so you can testify to what you know. Obviously you're informed
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by poseidon12: 12:39am On Jun 27, 2022
aylagos:
The guy play smart on the old man and his family……..the guy enter UK change mouth, what a smart move.

By the time the 22 year old is deported to Rwanda, he may not be looking smart anymore.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by kuboy: 12:42am On Jun 27, 2022
mignone:

Bro, that you've never heard or seen doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Yes! Ppl obtain international p.port, driver's licence, etc. without personally touching d issuinng office.
Don't worry pay money don't go to immigration office for biometric capturing and take the passport to any international airport to travel an see if you will not be arrested .
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by poseidon12: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2022
tarantino1:
That's just one case

No 2. Did he offer the boy money to donate his kidney or did he do it voluntarily? The former is a criminal offence in the UK.

Not an offence in Nigeria. Nothing will come out of the case.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by SupremeSpecimen: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mere claiming that he was exploited will put Ekweremadu in jail

Just that easy n simple...smh

You'll never type anything to show you get brain

There's a reason AGE matters so much in this case...but keep posting rubbish anyway
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by sihamey: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you think you are in the same class as ekeremadu?

this is nigeria.

Is not possible anywhere with any connection to obtain passport without physical presence. Is called E-passport which needed your capturing and fingerprint. Embassy will need to read your passport through machine to confirm the authenticity of the details embedded in it via machine including your fingerprints, that’s why you do biometric at the embassy. Is possible with old passport but not E-passport
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by SupremeSpecimen: 12:53am On Jun 27, 2022
kuboy:
I told people here that you can't obtain international passport without going to the office for capturing . But he was telling us in his Facebook that the just brought passport for him .can you imagine

I can tell you authoritatively, if it's a renewal, and you're working with the correct insider, just giving that person a current passport picture is sufficient to complete the process.

Na to only come n pick
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by hardon1(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Didi2d:
I was so happy staying in that house. After a week their told me my visa and passport are ready their told we are going to leave tomorrow, I was taken to airport from there we land in UK I was taken to a hospital in UK.

“When we landed in hospital in UK I was told I must went for a medical test to check my health status, if I’m fit for the job I accepted without any question. I thank God for doctor harry who told me everything and I told him why I’m here and he later called police for my rescued.”

According to this story, the boy got his visa in just one week. Is that really possible?

So you believe that Facebook message thing, something that the person who posted it couldn't put the link undecided undecided
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by SupremeSpecimen: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Eniitankorede:

IPOB will always lose. There are multiple agencies involved and all cannot be bought over. And this is an APC government, Ekweremadu belongs to PDP. So, nobody is bought over. Peter Obi and his supporters will always lose.

Shouting from the safety of your bathroom.
Go n tell ipob your feelings oga
Na man you be
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by djon78(m): 1:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Eniitankorede:

So, he thought he was being brought to U.K. to marry Ekweremadu’s daughter or what? They need to prove that he was lying, especially with the revelation that his aim was to seek asylum to stop him going back to NIGERIA. He needs to state what he was told when leaving NIGERIA. And Ekweremadu has stated that Peter Obi cannot win in southeast. That’s why there’s bad belly from Obi’s supporters.

He already told the doctors in UK hospital he never consented to such, that's why the police were involved

So let's see how Ekweremadu will Dodge this

You think organ donation na small thing for Western countries

Na very big issue
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by descarado: 1:41am On Jun 27, 2022
cococandy:

Yes I said that earlier too. Even if he wholeheartedly agreed without the enticement of money or citizenship, it’s such a big decision.

There’s no way he wasn’t going to regret it in 5-10 years time when he’s beginning to come into his full adulthood. The senator didn’t think this through at all.

All over the world, as long as you are of age of consent and agreed, you have no case. I personally know an undergraduate his age who did that for his prof's son while in school in India.

No hospital will accept to harvest someone's organ without seeing signed agreement from both sides.
The guy has also started implicating himself. Uk is not a country you just walz in and start searching for job. Who will give you such visa? So far, all the documents produced favours ike. Let's watch and see. Uk govt become very interested in the case when he said he is a homeless 15 yrs old boy. I was livid too.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by descarado: 1:42am On Jun 27, 2022
jaxxy:

what system can Ekweremadu manipulate? waec is for West Africa and jamb is by federal government so who is Ekweremadu?

The young man is a active lair and criminal and white don't joke with false information and lies.

He will be back in the trenches eating raw cassava and locust beans. grin
The guy goofed big time. Who advised him?
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by descarado: 1:47am On Jun 27, 2022
tunapawizzy:

It's obvious the boy tried to play a fast one on them. But the only problem is not the question of if the boy is a minor, all over the world, it is illegal to pay for an organ(Iran is the only exception). What if the boy eventually claims, he feared for his life and that's why he had to tell the doctor he is 15. There is still the moral question of ekweremadu and his wife, people with wealth, in their 60s negotiating with a 21 years old boy for his organ donated to their daughter. They must have filled some forms along the line to say they are related to the boy. It's a mess for them. The boy may get protection from the UK, state lawyers will argue that he isn't safe in Nigeria with the whole attack on him
He won't get any protection. Guy want to play the fact one on them.
Whether relative or an outsider, there was a signed agreement between them. True, one don't sell organ, but we all know its done all over the world. As long there is a signed agreement between him and the party involved and he is no minor, case isn't deep. It's now left for the boy to prove he was paid.
What a mess.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by afadi2410: 2:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Fashdeejay:
I want to believe that it is impossible for them to know the boy is a suitable donor if certain tests were not done to confirm he is a suitable match to be a donor, that would mean he knew the plan and consented to it only for him to get there and alert the authorities which makes him a suitable candidate for asylum... There must have been an agreement before he must have been taken. The young man's story has too many holes and he probably just saw an opportunity to get out of the country and he used it outsmarted the senator and is now trying to outsmart the UK authorities...
No sane person would just pick someone and they will be oblivious if what is going on after tests have been done no matter how ignorant they are.

And if not, I guess the senator should face the consequences of trafficking.

Bros na you make sense pass
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Caseless: 2:37am On Jun 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Does this mean Ekweremmadu is not guilty of any offense? If yes, congratulations to him, and his critics should rest. But if he is guilty in any way, why so much concentration on the boy's age?

Also, why has immigration quickly confirmed the boy's age but may spend eternity trying to confirm the authenticity of the passport used by the boy?

I am not making any claim in favour of or against Ekweremmadu. I am just pointing out the errors in Nigerian system. Why is the confirmation of the boy's age what is making headlines as an achievement of the immigration? It is not bad for immigration to help in confirming his age. But verifying the authenticity of the passport, which is the core duty of the immigration, should first make headline about the immigration's effort in the case. Confirmation of his age is the core duty of the population commission.
Did you read what's written above before rushing to comment?

Some of you won't read...
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Mike6283: 3:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Nshs

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Vadese1: 3:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Why don't you read what the wicked boy posted

tarantino1:
That's just one case

No 2. Did he offer the boy money to donate his kidney or did he do it voluntarily? The former is a criminal offence in the UK.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Vadese1: 3:48am On Jun 27, 2022
We are worse than the average Nigeria criminals leaders in our mindset. Going by the law and with his age , is the boy old enough to make personal decisions. If yes, then why are we over flogging the issue. Inducement of money or not, the boy has also issue a statement that he was not told that he is coming to UK to donate organ. That is to say Ekweremadu is free of money inducement. We are Nigeria, if you agree that the boy is 15 years, then means no one is free from tendency of criminals act. All I know the Senator will be vindicated at the of the day.

aribisala0:

I will try to be reasonable

You have taken it upon yourself to tell me what organ harvesting is presumably because you think or believe you know and I do not
On what basis do you come to that conclusion
So is the phrase in the Quran Bible constitution or the Tablets of stone that Jehovah gave to Moses>

The reality is you have written down what seems good to you with no basis whatsoever other than your imagination
So is the phrase a technical one or one where we simply interpret based on the ordinary meaning of the words .
When you harvest mangoes must you kill the tree? So why must organ harvesting result in death?

You have just provided your illiterate understanding of the phrase with shocking arrogance
Organ harvesting simply refers to the surgical procedure of removing an organ for transplant period The work that the surgeon does is what is called harvesting. Nothing more
Organs may be harvested from dead and living
Why is your own definition superior?
I do not know whether he consented ,How do you know ? Have you seen the consent form?
Whether you call it harvest or thanksgiving is not the issue
The issue is was that why they brought him and did they pay or offer to pay him
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by cococandy(f): 4:01am On Jun 27, 2022
See, I thought to myself “why didn’t they go to India or one of those other countries where such things are more easily obtainable”?.

He probably wanted what he thought would be better quality healthcare not knowing the issues that would come with it.

Regardless of the boy’s age and valid/invalid consent, if it’s illegal to exchange money for organs in UK, then the senator is still going to be in trouble. Ignorance doesn’t excuse anyone in the eyes of the law.
descarado:

All over the world, as long as you are of age of consent and agreed, you have no case. I personally know an undergraduate his age who did that for his prof's son while in school in India.

No hospital will accept to harvest someone's organ without seeing signed agreement from both sides.
The guy has also started implicating himself. Uk is not a country you just walz in and start searching for job. Who will give you such visa? So far, all the documents produced favours ike. Let's watch and see. Uk govt become very interested in the case when he said he is a homeless 15 yrs old boy. I was livid too.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by cococandy(f): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2022
mignone:

Sadly but candidly though, she has to be on the waiting list over there while on dialysis. Probably d parents' reason for seeking a donor.
best of luck to her.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by cococandy(f): 4:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Ishilove:

I wish her recovery as well. A lot of people are hung over the fact that her father is a politician, but may God forbid I join them in throwing stones at a person who is already down and in-between life and death. I will never use Ill health to condemn anybody.

Personal or family ill health really puts you in a mental state that you can’t imagine or wish on your enemy. I’ve seen families become shadows of themselves and seen the eyes of defeated parents already mourning their kids they know they are going to lose soon. It can be unbearable and cause irrational desperation. Hence I pity the man and his wife.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by 9japride(m): 4:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Majority of Nigerians don't assess issues with a clear mind, it must have some level of bigotry, tribalism and religious inclination. That's why certain genders can come on live camera to deceive people with fake tears to seek social media judgment. Due to the caliber of the Senator and he's level of education, it's very difficult to play a fast one there in UK. They will eventually catch you.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by ceejay80s(m): 4:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Offpoint1:
16, 20, 25, 22... Abeg dey guy no get parents to comfirm his age?
I wonder
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by ceejay80s(m): 4:21am On Jun 27, 2022
obembet:

U be mumu, so u will do international passport without capturing? Na wa o
don't mind dem, many of dem don't know there's a procedure to it, they think say na ordinary ID card wey dem dey do for street

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Aba During The Nigerian Civil-War (Picture) / Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.