Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. (923 Views)

Just Look At 900 Naira Petrol / PDP Chance Has Been Eroded By Peter Obi's Strength - Buba Galadima / APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. by BloomingDale(f): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
This is just too horrible. I could not finish the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAukoYakH4
Re: Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Stay in ya s**thole pls...after bastardizing the future of your country you run to a cool one illegally and you expect them to accept ya?

The Killin and beating was uncalled for but those eliment are considered to be criminals.. blacks have a very big problem within themself... this is what you get when you try to force yaself illegally into a country that ain't yours.. nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. by NwaNimo1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. by Ndibuna: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
They steal out one another's resources.
Kill one another with terrorism and will want to run to another man's land
Re: Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Don't question God's plan.
Re: Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. by Cypress042(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Is a pity undecided
Re: Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. by ASAPFERG: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
As far as no yoruba person is amomg the dead there, then they should rest in hell

1 Like

Re: Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. by Greatzeus(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Life is a gamble,no pain no gain,no risk no success. But I would never leave the shore of my country without proper documentation and financial provisions I can rely on even it takes a while to get my feet down.
Re: Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. by Righthussle: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Africans have a looooooooooooooong way to go.
Re: Just Look At How The Dignity Of African Men Has Been Eroded. by Betboss(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ndibuna:
They steal out one another's resources.
Kill one another with terrorism and will want to run to another man's land

No mind them. As if the country they're running to wasn't built by human beings

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Katsina (pictures) / Live Updates: Peter Obi Receives A Warm Welcome At J F Airport, New York, USA / JUST IN: I Won’t Allow Anyone Rig 2023 Elections– Buhari Warns Tinubu And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.