Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) (56750 Views)

Don’t Allow Obaseki Take Custody Of 1,130 Stolen Artefacts - Oba Of Benin To FG / Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota / Restructuring: Politicians Gather In Awka To Discuss The Future Of Nigeria (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by Realist12: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yet Nigeria prosecutes Nigerians for stealing their money through cyber crime. But they can't retrieve Nigerian artifacts that's much more valuable than money can buy . And the government even sold it to the citizen.
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by gaventa: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
First you have to stop watching and believing all you watch on Nollywood. “juju is a derogatory name for African Science and technology “ not what you think it is . Reason the Europeans succeeded in colonizing the continent wasn't because our "Juju" was ineffective. We were simply caught up in our Eco chambers. By that I mean, we saw ourselves more as Zulus, Madinka's, Igbos, Yoruba's, Ashanti's, etc, than as a community of people with a shared destiny and Patrimony. We had no military, economic and political alliance amongst ourselves. When the British fought the Ashanti's, if other African groups had supported the Ashanti's they would have easily defeated the British. Due to our lack of unity, it was easy for Europeans to divide and conquer. For instance, when the British invaded the Kingdom of Benin in present day Nigeria in 1897, you may ask, why didn't the Urhobos, Itsekiris, etc, that were close to the Benin people sent reinforcements to help Benin? It was due to lack of political, economic and military alliance. This is the truth we must tell ourselves! Our lack of unity led to our fall. They came disguised as missionaries and lived with us for years way before the invasion. We were porous as a result of our hospitality nature.
So when we talk about Pan Africanism today, it is because we know the alternative would led to more separation, subjugation, neo colonization and a decimation of the African continent and people.
We must come together.
We've got to wake Up!
oz4real83:
Despite the countless jujus in all the traditional palaces in Nigeria, the white men just came and ransacked the palaces and in some cases burnt down the palaces without the jujus doing anything embarassed. But if Nigerians should do the same thing, then you will see the real powers of these jujus cheesy cheesy grin. Just imagine a situation where somebody who is in possession of a stolen property that the jujus were supposed to be protecting is requesting for the worshippers of such jujus to come and pay some money before he releases such property to them shocked, It seems the powers of these jujus work only locally. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by Popesuccess(m): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The man will have to be compensated by the British or Belgian government not Nigeria..they sold a stolen artifact to a normal business man who had no idea about it.. grin
And ya expect him to give it for free to the Nigeria government even though it's originally theirs..nah nah..thats gonna be a loss on his side.. grin
He bought a stolen property, he Is as guilty as the thief. And British government need to accept that they are thieves and apologies

1 Like

Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by LoveGifted(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Are you Suffering from any Sickness, Diseases or Incurable Ailment?

Have the Doctors given up on you?

Are you tired of drinking Routine Drugs and medications every single day?

Well....open your Facebook and search for the page called "YOUR HEALTH".

Your Answered Prayer is on that page.

Believe me when I say so.

If a Nigerian HIV POSITIVE Patient can get HEALED and become NEGATIVE, you case is just minor.

You can thank me later.
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Popesuccess:
He bought a stolen property, he Is as guilty as the thief. And British government need to accept that they are thieves and apologies
Did you not read where he said he wasn't aware that the artifact was stolen?

Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by onuman: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Let's first ask the Fulani to give up Ilorin to the original Yoruba owners of Ilorin, before we ask a British business man to return the Ife artifact stolen by the colonial masters after they conquered Oduduwa land.

Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by President2001(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nothing like stolen go and do your findings very well, late king Sijuwade Olubuse sold it to British
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Is to show that we human can do exceeding things ( human day capture the juju )
oz4real83:
Despite the countless jujus in all the traditional palaces in Nigeria, the white men just came and ransacked the palaces and in some cases burnt down the palaces without the jujus doing anything embarassed. But if Nigerians should do the same thing, then you will see the real powers of these jujus cheesy cheesy grin. Just imagine a situation where somebody who is in possession of a stolen property that the jujus were supposed to be protecting is requesting for the worshippers of such jujus to come and pay some money before he releases such property to them shocked, It seems the powers of these jujus work only locally. undecided
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by Lugianostar(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nawao for stolen artefacts ?

What of the mandates our so called leaders have stolen for years?

Who should be held responsible
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by effido666: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
These man made objects were so powerless that people outside ( the white men )could just come easily into our country and freely take them away
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by Besto(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
The guy reminds me of me. I don't want nice names. grin

That line got me.

Fuk nice names.. Drop me my bars
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by RoyalDiadems: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
oz4real83:

No. You're not getting it. Juju cannot work on you without the help of familiar spirits. Everyone whose ancestors worshipped idols has a familiar spirit. It's the familiar spirit that would work internally to expose the victim to the barrage of attacks coming from the juju.

The white man has no fatmilar spirits because his ancestors forsook idol worship several centuries ago. So, the juju cannot easily work on him except he fulfils certain other conditions.

That's why the Yorubas say "Kokoro t'on je'fo, lara ẹfọ lowa." Meaning the insect consuming the vegetable is on the vegetable." Internal enemies are the bridge for external foes.

Only the Lord Jesus can deliver man from familiar spirits.
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by Panda7(m): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
fear this british, after killing and looting benin treasuries they are still being rude. history they say never forgets, the pen too they say is mightier than the sword.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by Ntadijoshua1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0yEURRWE1s

Ensure to subscribe to the YouTube channel
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by kay29000(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
oz4real83:

Stuff like that only work when people believe they work... If you don't believe, nothing can happen to you.
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by MarxisGLABACK: 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Make una dey dere dey argure if I fit lay my hands on any of them , I go contact the Belgium man sharp sharp, fin my way.....

Who ife ,Olori, Amadioha and kakanfo Don Epp, b4
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
AutoRedux:

My mom is a fool...
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by airsaylongcome: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The man will have to be compensated by the British or Belgian government not Nigeria..they sold a stolen artifact to a normal business man who had no idea about it.. grin
And ya expect him to give it for free to the Nigeria government even though it's originally theirs..nah nah..thats gonna be a loss on his side.. grin

Doesn't the UK government have a law that it is a crime to be in possession of stolen property, irrespective of whether the buyer knew that the item was stolen? In that same UK, if the police recover a stolen phone, would they ask the original owner to go and "settle" the buyer of the stolen item?
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by AutoRedux: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
My mom is a fool grin grin
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
AutoRedux:
my mom is a fool.. grin
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Ife head should rescue itself and teleport back to Nigeria.

Young man, you should be rational when thinking.

Was it said that the art work have metaphysical powers?

Will your stomach feed itself when it’s hungry?

Get small brain nah.
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by MarxisGLABACK: 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
[/color][color=#990000][/color][quote author=AutoRedux post=114187879]

I know say you be fool but I do not know that you are this foolish. So if someone sells a stolen phone to you does that make it your own[color=#006600].

Or if you buy a plot of land from someone who is not the owner, when the owner comes to his land, will you claim it as yours because it was sold to you by someone who disguised as the owner?

Sometimes try to dey think before you comment. No dey reason like mumu all the

" If u bought a stolen or siezed vehicle from the government. Or customs, With the necessary auction papers, and someone comes to u and say this is my car , so u would just hand it over.
The Belgian bizman has the right 2 sue and claim damages and that was why the government couldn't do a thing about it , England bought it from the man to boost the tourism industry and they have since made their surplus gains,
But ur Nigerian government who sold it in the 1sth place refused to payback for it."
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by Iliveforever(m): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Ife head should rescue itself and teleport back to Nigeria.

Lwkm
Comrade e get 1 region wey dn Dey vex cos of this ur comment oo

Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Britain and Fulani politicians stealing from Biafrans since 1900 BC.

Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by almarthins(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Juicygees:
African JuJu no dey work for Whitey in those days.. isn't that strange
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Na white man get witchcraft pass Africa. No take oyinbo witch craft play o. While Africa still dey herbal, oyinbo witches don dey chemistry. Alchemy na oyinbo witchcraft
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by Promoter2: 12:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Wetin British steal from Nigeria no dey finish. I will help you move to UK to study and work afterwards.
Re: Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) by frog12: 12:18am On Jun 27, 2022
first slavery, now they are making money of our properties undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) / Gbenga Daniel Daughter Kehinde's Wedding: Jonathan, Patience, Osinbajo Attend / Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.