Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same (882 Views)

Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South / Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists / Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by EndSARS77: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
So in a poetic voice, what is the problem of Nigeria? Can whoever is running for president in 2023, solve the problem of Nigeria? What problems, you may ask?
1. No refineries
2. Constant increase in the price of petrol, diesel and kerosine
3. Youth unemployment, 419 & crime
4. High cost of living & inflation
5. Constant fall in the value of the naira against the dollar
6. Bribery & corruption
7. Failed judicial system
8. Bad roads
9. Poor power supply & water supply
10. Lack of reliable emergency services such as fire fighting & 911
11. Poor health sector & over dependence on foreign health care
*12. Fulani herdsmen & Boko Haram: Although this one is being kept in check to some extent
13. Add your own

Dear reader I don't know about you, but I do not plan on getting my PVC card anytime soon. Since they gave birth to me, I have never voted (I have had the legal right to do so for several years now). My reason for doing so are as follows
1. The process involved in getting a PVC is complicated & stressful
2. All these politcians they are all the same, so I don't know who to vote for. They are all corrupt
3. They will rig the stupid election, even if I vote

That was how they said President Buhari was coming with change. Now there is another politician, whose name is on the lips of everybody. Can he solve the problem of Nigeria? Obviously not. He will just come, rule for 4 years (like they all do) and go away without achieving anything. What Nigeria needs right now is a white president. If you like you can curse me all you want... if you like you can appreciate me, but the truth is bitter. Only a white man will be able to solve the problems I listed above and put an end to corruption in Nigeria. In sports we use past events to predict the future. Now let me ask - over the years, has there ever been a Nigerian politician who has been able to solve the problem of poor power supply? The answer is no. These people have a record of making fake promises. I can still remember vision 2020 from the early 2000's - light for all, education for all, work for all
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
You are part of the problem. In fact you are worse than tinubu. Go and get your pvc and vote labor party, so that your children will be proud of you tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by derecho(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yes, if na Atiku and Tinubu(PDP and APC) alone.

But not When Obi is on the ballot
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by alhajidembele: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Zambia has done this before. They became the first African country in the 21st century, to have a white man from Europe as their president: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-zambia-sata-idUSKBN0II06S20141029
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by Deborah98(f): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Same here, today in class we were asked to go get our PVC,i don't have the leading to and even if I do guy is same old and stale story.
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by pasuma(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Can you please tell us how Obi is different? What were his achievements in Anambra state? Cos it appears this man is just lying about brandishing figures and speaking from two sides of the mouth

derecho:
Yes, if na Atiku and Tinubu(PDP and APC) alone.

But not When Obi is on the ballot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by EndSARS77: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
pasuma:
Can you please tell us how Obi is different? What were his achievements in Anambra state? Cos it appears this man is just lying about brandishing figures and speaking from two sides of the mouth

No na... they said Peter Obi is not from APC or PDP. They think they can use that one to fool us, like they did in 2019 presidential election. Don't mind them bro, like I said before, these people have a record of making fake promises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by duro4chang(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Now you are talking

131 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by alhajidembele: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nigeria abandons Vision 20:2020, dreams Agenda 2050: https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria-abandons-vision-202020-dreams-agenda-2050/ grin shocked
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lier! We will vote Obi!
Paid agents trying to bias the mind of voters
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by babasolution: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nigeria will be ruled by whites again for sure.The Blackmale is incapable of anything
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by Transcriber: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
I share in your sentiments about most of the politicians being crooks

But the fact that you think Nigeria needs a white president shows that you're a white worshipper
And such people don't deserve to live in my opinion

Go to Libya and beg them that you want to be a slave
I spit on your empty skull

Fucking Dumbo
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by Transcriber: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
babasolution:
Nigeria will be ruled by whites again for sure.The Blackmale is incapable of anything
This is the second time I'm seeing you say this kind of trash

If you don't want to live
Go to Libya and beg them you wanna be a slave
Fucking Dumbo

If you were near me I'll give you a slap that will reset your hollow skull
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by babasolution: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Transcriber:

This is the second time I'm seeing you say this kind of trash

If you don't want to live
Go to Libya and beg them you wanna be a slave
Fucking Dumbo

If you were near me I'll give you a slap that will reset your hollow skull

The Blackmale ain't shit,dumb pussies
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by Transcriber: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
babasolution:

The Blackmale ain't shit,dumb pussies
I can help you to the Libya slave market

Some pervert Arabs will imagine ways to put you to use

I spit on you
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by EndSARS77: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Obidient4life:
Lier! We will vote Obi!
Paid agents trying to bias the mind of voters
I am not a paid agent. If only you had read my original post carefully, you will would have noticed that I did not mention any politician's name in particular. This is not just about Peter Obi. I am making a prediction that whoever is going to become Nigeria's next president in 2023, is not going to do anything for this country during his 4 years in office. Whether it is:
1. Atiku Abubakar (PDP)
2. Bola Tinubu (APC)
3. Peter Obi (LP)
4. Osita Nnadi (APP)
5. Kolawole Abiola (PRP)
6. Yabagi Sani (ADP)
7. Any of the other parties & their candidates
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by babasolution: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Transcriber:
I can help you to the Libya slave market

Some pervert Arabs will imagine ways to put you to use

I spit on you

You Blackmales are already being sold in Libya.PUSSIES

Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by Transcriber: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
babasolution:

You Blackmales are already being sold in Libya.PUSSIES
that's exactly where you need to be
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by babasolution: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Transcriber:
that's exactly where you need to be

Pussy
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by Transcriber: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
babasolution:

Pussy
Dumbo

One day in Libya will show you whatsup
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by babasolution: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Transcriber:
Dumbo

One day in Libya will show you whatsup

Pussy MEN
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by alhajidembele: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2022
I think I can relate to what OP is saying. I can see the other less political parties having like 33 thousand votes each in 2023 election... with a few surprises here and there. Then maybe APC and PDP will be the ones to take the lion's share of the votes in 2023 election with between 5 million to 10 million votes each
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by limeta(f): 3:07am On Jun 27, 2022
EndSARS77:

No na... they said Peter Obi is not from APC or PDP. They think they can use that one to fool us, like they did in 2019 presidential election. Don't mind them bro, like I said before, these people have a record of making fake promises

Can't you see that Pdp and Apc are the same people
You the one doing pdp and Apc
Is all to fool you
You too now have a chance to decamp like politicians do
Join the youths trying to take back the country
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by pasuma(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
We cant fall for the multitude thing again, we need to use our head this time, Peter Obi is not different from Buhari, I watched a video where he was accused of being divisive, he brought the issue of Catholic against Anglican into Anambra Politics, Imagine such person being a Christian and still bringing another light of division, what would he do when he's the president

What were his achievements in Anambra state ? ASUU was on strike for more than a year in his state Uni, Doctors on strike for 3months, and the claimed 100bn naira is juste 7bn naira and you wnat us to follow such a liar ? No way,

my advice to everyone vote your conscience and live with the pains it will bring, dont follow this bandwagon

limeta:

Is all to fool you
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by alhajidembele: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
limeta:

Is all to fool you
Go and do your research very well... PDP and APC are not "the same people". Buhari's political party CPC, merged with two other powerful parties ACN, ANPP (and a third lesser political party APGA) to become APC, after losing to Jonathan in 2011 election. It was after this, that Buhari was able to defeat Jonathan in 2015 election. It must the noted that ACN & ANPP came 3rd and 4th with 2 million and 900 thousand votes each. All the other political parties had 80 thousand votes or less each
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by limeta(f): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
alhajidembele:

Go and do your research very well... PDP and APC are not "the same people". Buhari's political party CPC, merged with two other powerful parties ACN, ANPP (and a third lesser political party APGA) to become APC, after losing to Jonathan in 2011 election. It was after this, that Buhari was able to defeat Jonathan in 2015 election. It must the noted that ACN & ANPP came 3rd and 4th with 2 million and 900 thousand votes each. All the other political parties had 80 thousand votes or less each

Sorry i mentioned you
Never again
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by EndSARS77: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's a pity. This pressing issue ought to be moved to the frontpage of NL
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by EndSARS77: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2022
What is the problem Nigeria?
14. Nigeria relies too much on imported goods: Rice, Shoes, Clothes, Phones, Laptops, Petrol
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by Factcheck0001: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
You are part of the problem. In fact you are worse than tinubu. Go and get your pvc and vote labor party, so that your children will be proud of you tomorrow
has anambra turn to paradise now?

Can u campaign for peter obi in anambra on Monday?
Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by 1nice(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2022
All politicians are not the same.

Peter Obi case is different. Peter Obi is an honest politician, that is why 70% of Nigerians are supporting him to be their President of Nigeria come 2023.

There will be voting come 2023 presidential election in Nigeria and nothing will stop people not to vote come 2023.

Vote for Peter Obi.

Re: There Is No Need To Vote In 2023 Presidential: All Politicians Are The Same by agadez007(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Factcheck0001:
has anambra turn to paradise now?

Can u campaign for peter obi in anambra on Monday?
can you campaign for tinubu without tribalism?
Cos I noticed all tinubu urchins are always about ibo,mkpurumiri etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Port A Bola Ahmed Tinubu Legacy / Those Who Stole Public Money Will Not Match Our Campaign Funding. Doyin Okupe / I Will Fix Nigeria In Four Years As President - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.