Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,394 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) (39108 Views)

Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) / 10 Remedies And Treatments Of Mouth Sores (canker Sores) / A Natural Remedy For Gingivitis, Toothaches, And Mouth Sores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by gbaskiboy: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
gbaskiboy:
Buy Vitamin C and place it directly on the affected area then buy septrin 960mg and Ampiclox by Beecham. Take one tablet and capsule same time twice daily for one week. Endeavor to eat natural fruits...
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by koyyess: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Signs of genital warts.

LONGPREEK aka abiodunjonah is that you?
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by zootopia12: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
You have herpes. Go to an hospital
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Igeresuen: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Use fluoride toothpaste like Colgate mackleen or pepsodent
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nova1982:
Hi niaralanders,

I've been experiencing this for a while now but now I'm tired and sick of it.

Please is there any medication I can get for it?
First of all, tell us d truth. Where did u put ur mouth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Zizu99: 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Try and buy Oral B. Pro-Health Toothpaste. Within 3 days you will be fine. Thank me later bro.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Lynchburg(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Buy ofloxacin drugs.....buy Tarivid....it will dry it for you...it is an infectious from woman
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by DrChukki: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
It used to happen to me... I cured mine with Vitamin C

1 Like

Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Szdorf: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
lack of some vitamin in ur body result to it , I hv solution for you
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by captainking(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
maleekberry:
This nah herpes simplex virus.

Go and run a test (HIV and HPV)
Wrong. Not hpv.. It's hsv.. 1 and 2...but majorly 1 cos it's in the mouth.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Nova1982: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
jantman:
Nova1982 / shoczy / zionzoe / Caseless

It is cause by cyanide and salty acid in Garri.

Stop eating garri (Eba) everyday. The cyanide and acid in the Cassava is what is tearing your mouth.

You don't need any medication apart from you to stop the eba intake everyday.

LMAO, I can't remeber the last time I ate garri/eba
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by deepwater(f): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114205808:

But what kind of people do we have on this forum for Krissake?!
Part [/b]

Blasphemy!!!!

You people would burn a human being down for such in your enclaves!

Take this down immediately
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by jantman(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2022
Nova1982:

LMAO, I can't remeber the last time I ate garri/eba

Ignorance kill slowly. Even that vitamin C tablet can swell and damage one spinal cord
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by eddyline(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2022
Nova1982:
Hi niaralanders,

sorry bro. What you have is called aptuos ulcer. It'll resolve with time but meanwhile, you can apply bonjela cream to the affected area and get yourself vitamin b complex and folic acid. Cheers
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by fluffybaby(f): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Go run HIV test
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by wiseoneking: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Nova1982:
Hi niaralanders,

I am aware of this and you don't need to worry so much. It can disappear on its own after 2 to 3 weeks and always coming back. Place yourself on vitamin c daily of 1000 mg for at three months. Take a lot of oranges but especially not very ripe ones if possible.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Mide3367: 2:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Nova1982:
Hi niaralanders,

due to my experience, it might be caused when you use fake tooth pastes like close up or those red pastes. Change to oral B and thank me later. I am telling you from experience
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Kingdrillz(m): 3:33am On Jun 28, 2022
That's a canker sore bro. Caused by Stress. Tissue injury, like from a sharp tooth or a dental appliance. Certain foods, including citrus or acidic fruits and vegetables (such as lemons, oranges, pineapples, apples, figs. It can be cured using salt water.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by MrMacinterchi1: 3:39am On Jun 28, 2022
mouth ulcer .
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Dphenom01: 5:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Use salt to to rinse your mouth.
It works like magic
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Mumusaphire:
u need to put It to seun osewa and mods my brother. They doing nothing about these people. From tribalism to religious, to wishing someone death. They only good in banning people saying the truth. This kind comment, they don't even need to let it reach comment section before they pull it down.

From when I start to see Seun Osewa tweets for twitter, then I understand why this place be mess.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Mumusaphire: 6:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Kenturkey048:

From when I start to see Seun Osewa tweets for twitter, then I understand why this place be mess.
very unfortunate my brother. He cant regulate platform. I don't even think there is a change on this platform since he created it far back 2005.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Papichulostunne(m): 6:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Its called HERPES.!! Sexually transmitted and stays with you for life.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by dreamtech3636(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Bross I been dey read Nairaland on Phoenix but when I see this ur topic I need to switch to chrome where I log in so I go reply ur challenge

The tin don do me B4

In fact there was one time I use clothes hanger open purse fo my troth

I try many things
From fervin to Orange

No solution
Fear catch me

Then my brain wake up

I ask my self , Ebonyi you no be Oracle again
Now see the solution

I buy GARLIC #300 THEN PILL #100 THEN PURE WATER #3

I CHEW THE GARLIC CONTINUOUSLY FOR ABOUT 12 MINUTES, TEARS THE FLOW FROM EYES MY HEAD THE VIBRATE I DRANK PURE WATER 2

I REPEAT THE PROCESS IN THE EVENING AND THE NEXT MORNING MY SORE TROT WAS GONE FOR GOOD

EBONYI INALELGWU ISEEAL
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Papichulostunne(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2022
Lynchburg:
Buy ofloxacin drugs.....buy Tarivid....it will dry it for you...it is an infectious from woman

If its herpes, drying ut wont cure him.. It will show its ugly face time and time again because the disease is already in him.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Mumusaphire:
very unfortunate my brother. He cant regulate the platform. I don't even think there is a change on this platform since he created it far back in 2005.

The posts you see in the politics section are representations of what the owner of this platform is. I swear. I am not lying...

That is why the platform encourages tribalism and religious bigotry...

I only heard of tribalism and never believed it existed until I became a member of nairaland...
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Bright800(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Bruh you need enough vitamin
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Mumusaphire: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Kenturkey048:

The posts you see in the politics section are representations of what the owner of this platform is. I swear. I am not lying...

That is why the platform encourages tribalism and religious bigotry...

I only heard of tribalism and never believed it existed until I became a member of nairaland...
truth.
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by awofemi26(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2022
post=114205808:

But what kind of people do we have on this forum for Krissake?!
Seun Osewa, your staff should atleast try to check the first 10 comments on a thread (if they cannot go through the whole first page) before they move it to the front page, that shouldn’t be a hard thing to do.
This comment here is so bad, a not so strong member can commit suicide reading this alone.
It's just bad,too bad

The same way one of these pessimistic kid commented on the thread a lady made about the delicious rice and fish she cooked yesterday after church, the thread made Frontpage and the very first comment was from this boy saying, her food looks trashy and rubbish, that paying her bride price will be a waste of money, that he rather bring home his sidechick to cook for him if he happens to marry her!
What could be more heartless and demeaning than that?

As for you
May God forgive you VWman.
We pray your being insensitive won't lead to something else
The person you are trying to copy and emulate,
Is no longer here with us.
Everyone will reap the fruits of their wickedness.....when the time is due.
Karma has Everyone addresses.
Karma Issa @^&#@%!!!
Las las, na everybody go chop bf!

We really hope something is done to curtail this excess.
It's not funny or nice at all.
#WeDidOurPart
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by awofemi26(m): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Self defense indeed
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by Thesleepedition: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2022
I can`t fall asleep because of the field in my work, How does stress affect sleep?
Re: Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) by sleeplikeanange: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thesleepedition:
I can`t fall asleep because of the field in my work, How does stress affect sleep?

It's not surprising that stress is one of the most prevalent health concerns in our fast-paced environment. Stress is a reaction to an apparent threat or difficulty. It might be either short-term or long-term, physical, emotional, or psychological.
Stress can help us stay awake and focused in the short term, but it can also have long-term negative effects on our health, including heart disease, obesity, and diabetes. Our heart rate and blood pressure can increase as a result of stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline. They may also cause us to experience tension and anxiety. We must learn how to control our stress levels if we want to lessen the negative impacts of stress on our bodies. Read more https://thesleepedition.com/what-are-stress-and-sleep/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Eating In Restaurants In Nigeria / Nigeria’s Hot Temperature May Suppress Spread Of Coronavirus — Virologist / Shocking But Interesting Health Facts About Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.